multiple lines in one

Hello,

have autoit some posibility to write multiple lines in one?

Code:

$Close = GUICtrlCreateLabel("X", $Width - 15, 0, 11, 20)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT)
GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)
$About = GUICtrlCreateLabel("?", $Width - 30, 0, 11, 20)
GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)
$Other = GUICtrlCreateLabel("+", $Width - 45, 0, 11, 20)
GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)

I want it to be something like:

GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS") . GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF)
  GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) . GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0)

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

• Moderators

No.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I would recommend just using a blank line between each control if you are doing this just for organization.

There is no good way to put all of those on the same line.

That being said, here is one of the "no good" ways:

If GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS") And GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) And GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) And GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0) Then ConsoleWrite('')
If GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS") And GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) And GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) And GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0) Then ConsoleWrite('')
If GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "Comic Sans MS") And GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) And GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) And GUICtrlSetCursor(-1, 0) Then ConsoleWrite('')

EDIT: Melba23 posted while I was writing this. His answer is best. Don't try to put them all on the same line

Edited by danwilli

EDIT: Melba23 posted while I was writing this. His answer is best. Don't try to put them all on the same line

No.

Thank you so much for your replay.

How to close topic?

Edited by 6105

[center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Don't utter a single word[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Die die die my darling[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]Just shut your pretty mouth[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you again[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]I'll be seeing you[/font][/center][center][font=courier new,courier,monospace]In hell[/font][/center]

• Developers

How to close topic?

so you have 194 posts and it still isn't clear to you that we only close topics when we feel you have created a thread which goes against our policies? Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@danwilli,

You don't really do that , do you?

kylomas

If I have a lot of controls I would think about using an array and a for loop to create the controls instead of 'hardcoding' them.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

@guiness,

Yes, I was poking fun at danwilli. I don't know how to make the smiley's work or I would have put one at the end.

kylomas

I understood your intentions no need to worry.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

so you have 194 posts and it still isn't clear to you that we only close topics when we feel you have created a thread which goes against our policies?

Of those 194 posts, he's got what ... 4 3 locked topics? Quality individual, IMO.

Edit: Corrected a number.

Edited by Blue_Drache

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

• Developers

Of those 194 posts, he's got what ... 4 3 locked topics? Quality individual, IMO.

I know and this was the sole reason for me replying to this. :oops:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

And those locks were just in the last 4 days.

Edit: Actually, Blue_Drache, you were correct in your first count. I found another...

how to do capcha detector?

in General Help and Support

Started by 6105, 14 Jul 2009

Last Post by Jos, 14 Jul 2009

Edited by JohnQSmith

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

so you have 194 posts and it still isn't clear to you that we only close topics when we feel you have created a thread which goes against our policies?

Hey guys... i just want to know how to close topic.. coz i have find the answer..

now we know how to use more commands in the same line, and when somebody

will google this question or will try to find on forum.. they will find.. but rest of your talk is offtopic..

only reason to close it, that is to store question and answer. Well.. thank you all.

And yes, i have many blocked topics.. i have opened topics with captcha solver and keyloggers.. but all of they are already deleted with the sources.. i know that all my activity is ilegit.. but all my apps i use just on my PC and just for me and games or sites what i use.. I don't do spam or any bad activity for any other peoples.. just for me.

Thank you.. all the best.

Edited by 6105

• Developers

.. but rest of your talk is offtopic..

only reason to close it, that is to store question and answer. Well.. thank you all.

Not yours to judge and again:

We do not close topics when they are answered, only when the are in violation with our rules like you had multiple times!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Not yours to judge and again:

We do not close topics when they are answered, only when the are in violation with our rules like you had multiple times!

Oh in this case me scuse .. coz i'm also part of another forum... where all answered questions with correct answer is closed, to stop offtopics. And for all new questions need to create new topic. Thanks for update..

Edited by 6105

• Moderators

i know that all my activity is ilegit.. but all my apps i use just on my PC and just for me and games or sites what i use.. I don't do spam or any bad activity for any other peoples.. just for me.

But do you not realise that anything you post here - and the help you get from those who do not realise quite what you are up to - can be also read by those who might well use it for "bad activity"? :bye:

I have already warned you earlier today about the number of times you have appeared on the Mod's radar. Either you stop asking questions about things which are forbidden by the Forum Rules or you will be removed from the Autoit community. We do not want the kind of script you seem to want to write in this forum. :doh:

This is your last warning! :oops:

M23

Edit: And we can see that you edited your post as well - not a sign of good intentions. ;)

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

I'm so sorry M23, i'll try to be more useful in future.