some code is missing

this link for program that i used it

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html

really i have headache due to long thinking about next script and tell me what is remaining code in next script to complete his runing automatically

Run(@ProgramFilesDir&"\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe")
WinWaitActive("Select Uninstall Method","",1008)
Sleep(500)
ControlClick ("Select Uninstall Method","",1008)WinWaitActive("Perform Uninstall","",1008)
Sleep(500)
ControlClick ("Perform Uninstall","",1008)

WinWaitActive("IDM Uninstall","")
Sleep(500)
WinClose("IDM Uninstall", "")

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme, a Mod has already locked your other thread on this same exact issue, because you refused to accept the solutions you were provided by several members (myself included). The answers are going to be the same, if the application doesn't support the way you're trying to uninstall it, FIND another way.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

forever0donotknowme, a Mod has already locked your other thread on this same exact issue, because you refused to accept the solutions you were provided by several members (myself included). The answers are going to be the same, if the application doesn't support the way you're trying to uninstall it, FIND another way.

yah a mod locked my thread because he understand me wrong

you should believe me --- i accept all your solutions but i really i want know what is missing code in my script because i saw same tool in some forum and created by autoitscript and perform same work therefore i want learn and know my mistake

i love challenge in difficult scripts for go up tops

• Moderators

If you would like a challenge, then use one of the suggested methods of uninstalling the application, as we suggested here :oops:

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme,

This Mod locked your thread because you were refusing to believe what others were telling you - the software does not uninstall correctly. Someone even went to the trouble of downloading and installing the app and then trying to uninstall it - it did not work manually, so automating the process servers no purpose. Another responder offered you a way to uninstall it using Autoit, but without using the uninstaller. :oops:

How much more telling do you require? I am convinced that you cannot automate the uninstall of this software using the provided uninstaller as the uninstaller does not work - so there is no point trying to automate it. :doh:

And so there is no point in this thread. But I am not going to lock it at the moment because I want to make sure you understand this and as a result do not keep opening threads on this topic in future. So, is it clear? :bye:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

If you would like a challenge, then use one of the suggested methods of uninstalling the application, as we suggested here :oops:

oh my sir

every your replies were is excellent and i should execut them

but for knowledge we should to know what is missing code that prevent unistall automatically

i am sure there is some missing code because i saw same this tool in some forum

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme,

does melbe hate me????

Most certainly not. :bye:

i want to learn from this forum

But you cannot learn how to correctly automate the normal uninstaller for this software as it does not correctly uninstall the app. You have, however, been told how you can uninstall it using AutoIt - so you have indeed learned. :oops:

But I suggest you find another subject to learn about now, OK? :doh:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

forever0donotknowme,

Most certainly not. :bye:

But you cannot learn how to correctly automate the normal uninstaller for this software as it does not correctly uninstall the app. You have, however, been told how you can uninstall it using AutoIt - so you have indeed learned. :oops:

But I suggest you find another subject to learn about now, OK? :doh:

M23

please my sir can you install this program and try to uninstall to see the fact if uninstalling program is work correctly or no

• Moderators

forever0donotknowme,

can you install this program and try to uninstall to see the fact if uninstalling program is work correctly or no

Why should I? It has already been done here and I see no reason why that poster should not be telling the truth. :bye:

Please do not become tedious and make me put my Mod hat on - just accept that it does not, and in fact never will, work and move on. :oops:

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

To put a final point on the issue, after both THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE and I installed the application, and worked through how to remove all traces of it (as the uninstaller is pretty much broken) I did actually email the company; their response (below) was basically to follow the steps we suggested to the OP.