mouse starts when a area turn color.

Snhd

This is the chat forum not support

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

Snhd,

You have been here long enough to know where to post things. :bye:

What have you tried so far for yourself? :oops:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

oh I'm so sorry guys, I just started the program "autoit" again :oops:

well I want something like this :

if color in area "532, 326" changes to #FFFFFF

then

else

endif

something like that. but this is not a supported code.

• Moderators

Snhd,

but this is not a supported code

But it is pretty close - go and look at PixelGetColor in the help file. :oops:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Moderators

Snhd,

could you write a code for me fast right now here ?

No. You need to show some effort first. :oops:

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

Snhd,

Bravo! :oops:

What else do you need to to do?

M23

Spoiler

melba23 I have a problem it wont work this is what I have now I can't see the problem can you ?

$pixel1 = PixelGetColor(504, 514)

If $pixel1 = 0x2e9a2e Then

mouseclick( 527,500)

mouseclick( 695,475)

mouseclick( 700,500)

endif

is there anything more I need to take with this ?

• Moderators

Snhd,

I have a problem it wont work

What kind of problem? Does it not recognize the colour? Does the mouse not move as you wish? Are the clicks not made? Give me a hint! :oops:

M23

Spoiler

• Moderators

Snhd,

So what else is in this script? Because nothing in what you have posted above will give you this error. :oops:

M23

Spoiler

What were you expecting it to do, because you're not using MouseClick correctly. Read the help file for the command and you'll see that you're not using the "button" parameter at all just the coordinates, in the wrong place.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Moderators

BrewManNH,

Silly me - I was thinking of MouseMove not Mouseclick. :oops:

But I still do not get that error when it runs even though it is incorrect. :bye:

M23

Spoiler

I get no errors either, just thought I should point out to him that he's not even writing it correctly. :oops:

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

haha didn't see that, ops my bad but look I still can't run it for some reason this is the script:

If $pixel1 = 0x2e9a2e Then

mouseclick("left", 527,500)

mouseclick("left", 695,475)

mouseclick("left", 700,500)

endif

let me know whats wrong.

There's nothing wrong with the script, if it's not moving the mouse, my guess is the pixel you're looking at isn't the color you're thinking it is. Use this and see what the consolewrite gives you as the color code:

ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $pixel1 = ' & Hex($pixel1) & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console

If $pixel1 = 0x2e9a2e  Then
    MouseClick("left", 527, 500)
    MouseClick("left", 695, 475)
    MouseClick("left", 700, 500)
EndIf