jaberwacky

SciTE Customization GUI -- [07/12/2015]

189 posts in this topic

#181 ·  Posted

Fixed the User Include selection bugs reported by UEZ.  Thanks!

I don't think I can help out with the tooltip thing.  We'll have to see if anyone else has the same problem, both users and non-users of SCG.

See OP for details.

#182 ·  Posted

Thanks seems to be fixed now. When I've selected an user includes path and saved it but after restart the path is only available in the combo list but not selected. This is irritating because it associates that it is saved properly.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#184 ·  Posted

Hmmm, how many user include paths can be used? I think only one, thus an input box should be enough, shouldn't it?

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#186 ·  Posted

Well give the LV a try.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#188 ·  Posted

Thanks for the update!

:thumbsup:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#189 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I found this "bug" -- if you could call it that.

My Windows user uses the character "é" in its name. This seems to cause problems for SCG.

Don't know if it's going to be of any use, but here is the error I get when I (for example) click 'Save Theme As'.

Line 27689 (File "C:\temp\SciTe Customization GUI\SciTe Customization GUI.exe"): Error: Variable must be of type "Object".

This frustrated me for a while, but just now I figured I'd try copying the '.SciTEConfig' created by SCG, rename it and replace it with 'SciTEUser.properties' in my profile, manually. And it works!

Just wanted to share this in case it hasn't been brought up before.

Love both the original SciTe Config and SCG, though! :D - So thanks for making and sharing this!

Edited by Yuljup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Skysnake
      SciTe start new script (new doc)
      By Skysnake
      Hi all
      When I right-click and tell Windows to create a New > AutoIt v3 Script I get a filename like this New AutoIt v3 Script and a file that contains this:
      #cs ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.2 Author: myName Script Function: Template AutoIt script. #ce ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ; Script Start - Add your code below here But, when I am inside SciTE v.3.6.2.0 and click File > New I just get a blank document.
      I do not think this is any kind of error.  Rather, where do I go to configure SciTe to insert that header? 
    • Valnurat
      Graph in AutoIT
      By Valnurat
      Sorry for posting this, but I have search the forum for how to put a graph to my project and I found several hits.
      I found this https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/104399-graphgdiplus-udf-create-gdi-line-graphs/?do=findComment&comment=1311822 but I'm not sure if this is still a live.
      I posted a question in it, but no answer yet.
      Is the thread still alive or can someone point me to UDF that's working.
      Thank you.
    • OMGWTFLOLBBQ
      Text to Array
      By OMGWTFLOLBBQ
      Hello!
       I've been going through all of the help files and examples, but I feel lost. I can't seem to find what I need. Essentially, what I'm doing is simple(in my head).
      Create a file based on the information needed, select a line in that file, then put that line back in DOS. My code is below, I know it's messy, but I'll take the heat if you can help.

;BitlockerUpdate ;2016.05.24 HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") Run("C:\Windows\System32\CMD.exe") ;open command prompt Sleep(500) ;sleep half second if ProcessExists("cmd.exe") Then winactivate("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\CMD.exe") ;refocus command prompt Send("C:") Send("{ENTER}") send("CD{SPACE}%windir%\sysnative\") send("{ENTER}") EndIf ;create file with Bitlocker Protectors Send("manage-bde.exe{SPACE}-protectors{SPACE}-get{space}c:{space}>{Space}%userprofile%\Desktop\protectors.txt") ;send code "manage-bde -protectors -get c: > %userprofile%\Desktop\protectors.txt" Send("{ENTER}") ;send enter key to create text file on desktop with protectors Sleep(1000) ;sleep one second(1s) ;edit txt file/create array, pull line and paste into new file, copy text then paste into cmd window below ;update data if ProcessExists("cmd.exe") Then winactivate("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\CMD.exe") ;refocus command prompt Send("manage-bde.exe{SPACE}-protectors{SPACE}-adbackup{SPACE}c:{SPACE}-id{SPACE}{COPIEDINFORMATIONGOESHERE}") Send("{ENTER}") ;don't forget to delete temp file if you create one created. EndIf ;remove files if ProcessExists("cmd.exe") Then winactivate("Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\CMD.exe") ;refocus command prompt Send("DEL{SPACE}%userprofile%\Desktop\protectors.txt") ;send code to delete protectors.txt Send("{ENTER}") ;don't forget to delete temp file if you create one created. EndIf MsgBox(0,"Done","Copy and upload are done. Please check Computer in AD.") Func Terminate() Exit 0 EndFunc  
      The protectors.txt file looks like this:
      BitLocker Drive Encryption: Configuration Tool version 6.1.7601 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Volume C: [OSDisk] All Key Protectors TPM: ID: {0000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000} Numerical Password: ID: {1000000-1000-1000-1000-1000000} Password: 000000-000000-000000-000000-000000-000000-000000 Data Recovery Agent (Certificate Based): ID: {2000000-2000-2000-2000-2000000} Certificate Thumbprint: 1111111a1aa1a1aa1a1a1a1aaaaaa1aaa1 I would specifically need the line after Numerical Password. 
      Original line:      ID: {1000000-1000-1000-1000-1000000}
      Needed information: -ID: {1000000-1000-1000-1000-1000000}

I apologize in advance for inconveniencing anyone with my silly issues. Hopefully this can stand as a great learning experience for both me and anyone else looking.

• PINTO1927
      open excel and update pivot
      By PINTO1927
      hello guys, I'm doing one excel pivot connected to a mysql script to display it in a table array . I need you to open the excel file , the pivot is updated .

where do I fix it?

• PINTO1927
      view result sql into array
      By PINTO1927
      Hi guys,
      You can run a sql query in a script of autoit ? I would like to see the result in an array table ..
      Thank's