jaberwacky

SciTE Customization GUI -- [07/12/2015]

189 posts in this topic

#181 ·  Posted

Fixed the User Include selection bugs reported by UEZ.  Thanks!

I don't think I can help out with the tooltip thing.  We'll have to see if anyone else has the same problem, both users and non-users of SCG.

See OP for details.

#182 ·  Posted

Thanks seems to be fixed now. When I've selected an user includes path and saved it but after restart the path is only available in the combo list but not selected. This is irritating because it associates that it is saved properly.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#184 ·  Posted

Hmmm, how many user include paths can be used? I think only one, thus an input box should be enough, shouldn't it?

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#186 ·  Posted

Well give the LV a try.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#188 ·  Posted

Thanks for the update!

:thumbsup:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#189 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I found this "bug" -- if you could call it that.

My Windows user uses the character "é" in its name. This seems to cause problems for SCG.

Don't know if it's going to be of any use, but here is the error I get when I (for example) click 'Save Theme As'.

Line 27689 (File "C:\temp\SciTe Customization GUI\SciTe Customization GUI.exe"): Error: Variable must be of type "Object".

This frustrated me for a while, but just now I figured I'd try copying the '.SciTEConfig' created by SCG, rename it and replace it with 'SciTEUser.properties' in my profile, manually. And it works!

Just wanted to share this in case it hasn't been brought up before.

Love both the original SciTe Config and SCG, though! :D - So thanks for making and sharing this!

Edited by Yuljup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• DCAlliances
      PDF Save Dialog Box Stop working
      By DCAlliances
      Hi there
      We have a legacy app that utilising this AutoIt/Selenium for automating the web app that have. It's been running well since 2010 late 2014. We stoped a bit on this. Then start again this year.
      We have an issue on one of the step which is relating on PDF Save Dialog Box Stop working - basically it won't click to Save button for some reason. We pin point this and we believe it stop at lib.AU3_Send("!S",0); ... line 7 below.
      Any ideas?

public void SaveDialogueBox(String filePath, String firstName, String lastName) { lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("File Download", "", 10); lib.AU3_WinActivate("File Download", ""); // Debug: VV - swap // lib.AU3_ControlClick("File Download", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0); lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Save As", "", 10); lib.AU3_Sleep(500); lib.AU3_Send(filePath + firstName + " " + lastName, 1); lib.AU3_Sleep(2000); if (reader.getWindowVersion().equals("Windows Vista or Windows 7")) { //lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_Send("!S", 0); } else { lib.AU3_ControlClick("Save As", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]","",1, 1, 1); } lib.AU3_WinWaitActive("Download complete", "", 10); lib.AU3_Sleep(2000); lib.AU3_ControlClick("Download complete", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]","",1, 1, 1); lib.AU3_WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:.*EUC .*]", ""); }  

• binhn211
      I need help with graphics
      By binhn211
      I need help with graphics
      I need to drawimage out the desktop continuous image is not removed, without the support of the "while"
      when I used while the image will blink

• carl1905
      [Solved] Extracting text from string and reinsert it.
      By carl1905
      Hi, I'm looking for a way to extract specific binary text data from string(except between "[", "]") and convert it.
      And put it back to text. How can I do it? Can someone help me?
      Example $text = "[1F010005300020FF]82CD0A[030005300020FF]8177[1F12010000E6300020FF]8178[1F030000300020FF]82F00A8A6F82A682DC82" Rearrange the text like below [1F010005300020FF] 0x82CD0A => StringToBinary(0x82CD0A) == A [030005300020FF] 0x8177 => StringToBinary(0x8177) == B [1F12010000E6300020FF] 0x8178 => StringToBinary(0x8178) == C [1F030000300020FF] 0x82F00A8A6F82A682DC82 => StringToBinary(0x82F00A8A6F82A682DC82) == D $output = "[1F010005300020FF]A[030005300020FF]B[1F12010000E6300020FF]C[1F030000300020FF]D"  
    • Valnurat
      Autocomplete Combobox
      By Valnurat
      I would like to use the Autocomplete function for the combobox, but I don't know how.
      ; Create a GUI with various controls. Local $hGUI = GUICreate("Find Computer Owner", 300, 200) ; Create a combobox control. Local $idComboBox = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 2, 2, 296, 20) Local $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("", 2, 24, 296, 140) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling Local $idClos = GUICtrlCreateButton("Close", 210, 170, 85, 25) _AD_Open() ; Add files _GUICtrlComboBox_BeginUpdate($idComboBox) Local $sFill = "" For $i = 0 to UBound($aNames) -1 Local $aUserInfo = _AD_GetObjectsInOU($aNames[$i],"","","displayName,distinguishedName") ;_ArrayDisplay($aUserInfo) for $x = 1 To $aUserInfo[0][0] If $aUserInfo[$x][0] <> "" Then $sFill &= $aUserInfo[$x][0] & " ; " & $aUserInfo[$x][1] & "|" EndIf Next ; _ArrayDisplay($aUser,"1") Next $sFill = StringTrimRight($sFill, 1) GUICtrlSetData($idComboBox, $sFill, "") _GUICtrlComboBox_EndUpdate($idComboBox) ; Display the GUI. GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) Local $sComboRead = "" ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $idClos ExitLoop Case $idComboBox $sComboRead = GUICtrlRead($idComboBox) $sComboRead = StringTrimLeft($sComboRead,StringInStr($sComboRead,';')) $aComputerOwner = _AD_GetObjectsInOU("OU=Firm,DC=AD,DC=Firm,DC=ORG","(&(objectclass=computer)(managedby=" & $sComboRead & "))",Default,"cn") If $aComputerOwner <> "" Then For $i = 1 to $aComputerOwner[0] GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, $aComputerOwner[$i] & "|") Next Else GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "No computer|") EndIf EndSwitch WEnd _AD_Close() ; Delete the previous GUI and all controls. GUIDelete($hGUI) Can someone guide me?
    • Vexhero
      Simple converting AutoIt To C#
      By Vexhero
      Hello! I have a script in autoit which I made yesterday and Im still getting the hang of autoit
      My question is, is there anyone here who would be able to explain how the convertion would go between AutoIt and C# when it comes to these lines of code, would I need to declare an array to show the $x & $y position? Also The LC is a function I have a bit down the code

While (Not($it_full)) $pixels = PixelSearch(257, 181, 276, 202,0xA19695,10) ;Check color If NOT(@error) Then LC($pixels[0],$pixels[1]) EndIf $pixels = PixelSearch(693, 479, 729, 504,0x000001,3) ;Search If NOT(@error) Then ; MsgBox(0,"Title","Found It!") $it_full = True Sleep(8000) EndIf WEnd