<solved> Trying to display columns from Array in GUI

• Moderators

I have a script that creates and manages a small scheduling SQLite database for cancer patients at one of my customers. I was thinking of wrapping a GUI around it, to make it a bit more user friendly. For now the interface is very minimalist (first screenshot). I would like to display the first and last name, culled from the appropriate columns, in the box on the left (second screenshot). The SQLite query is no problem; I'm just wondering as to a method of pulling this data into a form. The relevant portion of the SQLite code is below; any suggestions would be appreciated.

#include <SQLite.au3>
#include <SQLite.dll.au3>
#include <File.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Local $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns, $iRval

_SQLite_Startup()

If Not FileExists(@DesktopDir & "\abc.db") Then
_create()
EndIf

$hDb = _SQLite_Open(@DesktopDir & '\abc.db')

Func _create()

$hDb = _SQLite_Open(@DesktopDir & '\abc.db')
  _SQLite_Exec(-1, "Create table Patients(ID, First_Name, Last_Name, Phone_Number, Next_Appointment)")
_addUser()

EndFunc

Func _addUser()

$pID = InputBox("Patient Care Database", "Please enter a unique ID for the Patient")
  $fName = InputBox("Patient Care Database", "Please enter the Patient's First Name")
  $lName = InputBox("Patient Care Database", "Please enter the Patient's Last Name")
  $phoneNum = InputBox("Patient Care Database", "Please enter the Patient's Contact Number")
  $nextAppt = InputBox("Patient Care Database", "Please enter the date of the Patient's Next Appointment")

_SQLite_Exec(-1, 'INSERT INTO Patients VALUES (' & _
     '"' & $pID & '", "' & $fName & '", "' & $lName & '", "' & $phoneNum & '", "' & $nextAppt & '")' )

$msg = MsgBox(4, "Patient Care Database", "Would you like to add another Patient?")
     If $msg = 6 Then
        _addUser()
     EndIf

EndFunc

Func _query()

Local $hQuery, $aRow, $sMsg

$query = InputBox("Patient Care Database", "Please enter the Patient's ID or Last Name")

Local $aQuery = _SQLite_Query(-1, "SELECT Next_Appointment FROM Patients WHERE ID='" & $query & "' OR Last_Name='" & $query & "'", $hQuery)

While _SQLite_FetchData($hQuery, $aRow) = $SQLITE_OK
    $sMsg &= $aRow[0]
   WEnd

MsgBox(0, "Patient Care Database", $sMsg)

EndFunc

$iRval = _SQLite_GetTable2d(-1, "Select Last_Name, First_Name from Patients;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns)

If $iRval = $SQLITE_OK Then
  _ArrayDisplay($aResult, "Patient Care Database", -1)
EndIf

_SQLite_Close()
_SQLite_Shutdown()

Edit: Disregard my laziness, should have read deeper into the help file. It seems I can use GUICtrlListView to do something like this.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!