Mouseclicks in GUI

Yes. i'm not good on autoit, and my english sucks.

But in a GUI, can i make the gui press at a x and y axis in the gui, without using my mouse? so i can do other things at the same time? Not just like _IEImgClick, because it doesn't lead to a link, and can i use pixelgetcolor etc in a gui that runs while i do other stuff on my computer?

You can use MouseMove and MouseClick functions to do so, but a better way would be to use the AUInfo tool included with AutoIt, find the control ids within the GUI you wish to automate and use ControlSend or ControlClick functions to interact with it.

Edited by spudw2k

You can use MouseMove and MouseClick functions to do so, but a better way would be to use the AUInfo tool included with AutoIt, find the control ids within the GUI you wish to automate and use ControlSend or ControlClick functions to interact with it.

But doesn't that use the mouse, so i can't do other things at the same time?

works if there is any text in the window, but on some sites there arent any text, because it uses pictures or flash 11. Any other way i can do it there?

You're annoying :oops:

What's the URL of the site you are trying to automate controls on?

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

You're annoying :oops:

What's the URL of the site you are trying to automate controls on?

Here's the site:

http://freiamelkesjokolade.no/flash.html#/Login

I want it to log in for me, but i can't even make it click at the place to log in...

Oh, and it's also possible to make the GUI type in the username and password, right? While im checking facebook and waiting for it to log in?

Edit:

The site is in Norwegian, so maybe you don't understand...

If you can't load the site, it's probably because you don't have flash 11.

Edited by TheNorwegianUser

I had a feeling it was for site login automation :oops:

Forum Rules states that web site login automation is a subject that cannot be talked about in this forum.

Under "Do Not Discuss", 4th bullet

SPAM tools including instant messenger or forum auto-posters. This includes forum or site auto-login methods.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

• Moderators

TheNorwegianUser,

As stated in the Forum rules, log-in scripts are not permitted here. :oops:

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area