[HELP] suggests Adf.ly Bot source code

hello,

I have aGUIinterface, I'mnewbieso Ido notknow how to writecodeto operateit.Expect peoplebeing told.

I'm very grateful.Posted Image

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=c:\documents and settings\truonggiang_spc\desktop\form1.kxf
$Form1_1 = GUICreate("Adf.ly Bot 2012 v1.0-by Nguyen Quan", 337, 202, 349, 250)
$link1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("link1", 8, 32, 153, 21)
$link2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("link2", 8, 56, 153, 21)
$link3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("link3", 8, 80, 153, 21)
$link4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("link4", 8, 104, 153, 21)
$link5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("link5", 8, 128, 153, 21)
$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start", 32, 160, 97, 33)
$Link = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Link", 8, 8, 36, 17)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Lucida Console")
$Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 176, 32, 153, 113)
GUICtrlSetData(-1, "Edit1")
$Proxy = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Proxy", 176, 8, 38, 20)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
$Pause = GUICtrlCreateButton("Pause", 197, 159, 97, 33)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]While 1
$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
Switch $nMsg
  Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
   Exit[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]  Case $link1
  Case $Edit1
EndSwitch
WEnd[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=4]

Why is it so difficult to read the fucking rules?

Forum Rules: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-9/announcement-13-forum-rules/

And read:

Example Scripts

This is not a general support forum!

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

Why is it so difficult to read the fucking rules?

Forum Rules: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-9/announcement-13-forum-rules/

What rule is being broken? This looks like a stupid user trying to automate ad.fly for unknown reasons. Presumably this is a downloader but that will only get you past the ad, not start the download.

But who knows. The user didn't tell us what the script should do and I doubt anybody will write it for them even if they knew what it was suppose to be.

Thread moved to support thought.

What rule is being broken? This looks like a stupid user trying to automate ad.fly for unknown reasons.

haha, this thread made me lol, just classic.

Anyway, I always notice how there are random users who barge into the forum with their huge images, giant horribly composed text and grammar seemingly crafted by a drunkard or possibly a meth addict demanding you help them and build their project for them.

Where do these people come from? it's like they're being released at a steadily mild rate into the forums from somewhere.

Also, it doesn't even make sense, it posted an example with a gui and it's asking us to make it work, is this real life?

Edited by THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

• Moderators

nguyenquan,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :bye:

But you have not made a very good start: :oops:

Do not double post.

Do not bump your own topic after only 6 minutes.

Do not use HUGE fonts.

Do not beg for code - you "expect people to help" but we expect you to do some work first. :doh:

Reading the Help file (at least the first few sections - Using AutoIt, Tutorials and the first couple of References) will help you learn how to code in AutoIt. You should also look at the excellent tutorials that you will find here and here - you will find other tutorials in the Wiki (the link is at the top of the page). There are even video tutorials on YouTube if you prefer watching to reading.

Now go and try to code something yourself. You know where we are if you run into difficulties. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

google translate FTL.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Haha, Google translate...

Sometime when using it I notice that the translations are often very mistranslated, it seems Google translate doesn't handle some common vernacular as well as one would think, I would usually ask someone like OP to post their ordeal in his own language and let us decipher it ourselves but the whole thing with ad.fly seems a little sketchy at the least. If he speaks portuguese, french, italian or spanish then it wouldn't be to much a problem translating for him, but anything else and I'm lost as other languages are not very familiar and Google translate has a horrible habit of changing the meaning of certain things that are translated, in example, If I take this~

Senor, usted es muy irrational en el aspecto de este argumento, y las opiniones de usted contienen en total un nivel de falacias en proporciones tan astronomica mente chuecas que no hay mas pero que te duermas mejor.

And translate it through google translate~

Sir, you are very irrational in the aspect of this argument, and the opinions of you contain total level of astronomical proportions as fallacies in mind that there is more crooked but you sleep better.

Someone who's fluent in spanish and english will see this and think google translate is broken. :oops:

The correct translation should have been~

Sir, you are very irrational in the aspect of this argument, and your opinions contain an astronomically crocked level of fallacies that there is no more better to be done than for you to go to sleep.

LOL. Direct translation isn't easy from one language to another... even via a real person as an interpreter. A human interpreter however can make the translated sentence more coherent because they are able to change words and word structure on the fly based on what they think the translation is supposed to be.

For example, someone may say something like "you are a total moron!" in like... spanish? and a human translator can just interpret it as "i don't agree with you" haha

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Post #1 - nguyenquan said: "hello, I have aGUIinterface, I'mnewbieso Ido notknow how to writecodeto operateit.Expect peoplebeing told. I'm very grateful."

Translation:

Post #1: Hello, I have fabricated a GUI using the koda form composition tool to act as an example of what I expect to be given in working condition, I'm relatively new to the aspect of scripting and do not know how to develop my own solutions to my problems, which is somewhere along the lines of using proxies to auto-click advertisements in my ad.fly account so that I can make a fraction of a penny per click and have my account banned once they find out I was using the proxies they already blacklisted to act as unique hits. I expect people to bring fourth a solution. I will be very grateful.

Post #2 - nguyenquan said: nothing moreI'm a newbie, Iwould like somesuggestions fromyoutomehave solutions.expect peopleto help.

maybe Iwill followthe ITindustry

Translation:

Post #2: No more of this please, I am new here and I expect a solution from the community for my current problem, I expect decent and concentrated help with this. Maybe after this I will become a webmaster or IT professional after I feel like a hacker from my inflated ego that will be a byproduct from this thread as a result of your efforts.

Post #3 - nguyenquan said: I justwant afew examples.expect people to help

Translation:

Post #3: (Judging by the size of his text we can safely presume the users translation could be the following~) "Please stop this irrelevant discussion, you are not implementing any solutions to my advertisement clicking bot, I expected you guys to fully develop the features my GUI should have. now please, get to work."

Gender neutral pronoun.

You could of also used "it" to refer to the user, although they is much better as people don't like being called an it.

My UDFs are generally for me. If they aren't updated for a while, it means I'm not using them myself. As soon as I start using them again, they'll get updated.

My Projects

WhyNotWin11
Cisco FinesseGithubIRC UDFWindowEx UDF

Best question: Where's Quan Nguyen?

Spoiler