AutoIt3Wrapper v2.1.0.8 Unicode Support

Recently I installed Autoit 3.3.8.1 and SciTE4AutoIt3 12/29/2011 with AutoIt3Wrapper 2.1.0.8.

My scripts contained Unicode characters(Chinese).When I Compiled these scripts,I got these info:

! * Input file is UTF8 without BOM encoded, Obfuscator do not support UNICODE and will be skipped.    *
! * The file SHOULD BE encoded as UTF8 with BOM to continue processing by AutoIT3Wrapper.

Actually I have successfully obfuscated(stripped) many Unicode encoded scripts using #Obfuscator_Parameters=/striponly.So I just reverted AutoIT3Wrapper to 2.0.1.24 and tried to obfuscate/Check my script with Obfuscator/AU3Check,it worked without any problem.

So I guess Obfuscator/AU3Check supports Unicode,Chinese at least.There should be an option for Unicode check in AutoIt3Wrapper.

I compared source of AutoIT3Wrapper 2.0.1.24 with AutoIT3Wrapper 2.1.0.8,I find below:

AutoIT3Wrapper 2.0.1.24:

If Not $InputFileIsUTF16 And $Option = "Compile" And $INP_Run_Obfuscator ="y" Then
    Global $ObfuscatorpgmVer = ""
    Global $Obfuscatorpgm = $SciTE_Dir & "ObfuscatorObfuscator.exe"

AutoIT3Wrapper 2.1.0.8:

If $Option = "Compile" And $INP_Run_Obfuscator = "y" Then
    If $InputFileIsUTF8 Or $InputFileIsUTF16 Or $InputFileIsUTF32 Then
        ;~  ConsoleWrite("!*************************************************************************************" & @CRLF)
        ConsoleWrite("! Input file is UTF" & $UTFtype & " encoded.Obfuscator does not support this and will be skipped." & @CRLF)
        ;~  ConsoleWrite("!*************************************************************************************" & @CRLF)
    Else
        Global $ObfuscatorpgmVer = ""
        Global $Obfuscatorpgm = $SciTE_Dir & "ObfuscatorObfuscator.exe"
Edited by jackchen

• Developers

Both Obfuscator and Au3Check do not support UNICODE files as such, but things will work as long as you use utf8 without BOM and only have UNICODE characters in literalstrings,

Obfuscator can only support StripOnly when the script UNICODE characters in literalstrings.

I have made several changes in the mean time to get support for au3check checking any UNICODE file by conerting it into a temp file and running au3check against that.

This version is available in the Beta directory and will come out pretty soon.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Thanks Jos!

It will be really nice if Obfuscator and Au3Check could support UNICODE.

I am not planning on doing any development on Obfuscator for a while..if ever.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)