problème with _FFstart()

Hello Everyone

When I execute _FFstart (url) two mozilla window opens simultaneously

one with the url I get , the other window is one with the port number of mozrepl "'4242"

execuse me my English is somewhat mediocre, if somebody have a idea on the problem?

Hello Everyone

When I execute _FFstart (url) two mozilla window opens simultaneously

one with the url I get , the other window is one with the port number of mozrepl "'4242"

execuse me my English is somewhat mediocre, if somebody have a idea on the problem?

There are two things wrong with your question, let me pont them out for you since no one seems to wana do it...

1.) You provide no source regarding the problem script code;

2.) Are we supposed to just magically know what's wrong with the source we can't even see?

A lot of new people here seems to think this place is full of wizards, it's actually not..

If the script in question is a UDF from the examples area, then you should at least specify where you got it by providing a link to the version you have.

Edited by THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE

i'm just a beginer in autoit

here is code:

#include<FF.au3>

#include<Array.au3>

_FFStart("http://www.Exemple.co.ma/")

WinWaitActive("SSO v4.07.13 - Mozilla Firefox")

;Sleep(5000)

$ct=_FFFormOptionselect("slctSSOService","name","http://www.google.co.ma/")

If $ct=1 then

Sleep(1000)

Send("osounfou",1)

sleep(1000)

Send("{TAB}")

sleep(1000)

Send("Crypton'042488",1)

_FFClick("Imagefield","name",0)

WinWaitActive("TeamForge : Welcome - Mozilla Firefox")

;sleep(9000)

Else

Msgbox(0,"Error"," Error: " & @error)

EndIf

_FFLoadWait()

$ct1= _FFLinkClick("https://www.coco.com")

If $ct1<>1 Then

Msgbox(0,"Error"," oops " & @error)

EndIf

Sleep(1000)

• Moderators

There are two things wrong with your question, let me pont them out for you since no one seems to wana do it...

1.) You provide no source regarding the problem script code;

2.) Are we supposed to just magically know what's wrong with the source we can't even see?

A lot of new people here seems to think this place is full of wizards, it's actually not..

If the script in question is a UDF from the examples area, then you should at least specify where you got it by providing a link to the version you have.

While I agree with the line of thought, I think it could have been delivered better. Take a look at your own Content sometime :oops: We were all new once, and have all asked a question we probably should have given more thought to (I know I have).

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

While I agree with the line of thought, I think it could have been delivered better. Take a look at your own Content sometime :doh: We were all new once, and have all asked a question we probably should have given more thought to (I know I have).

You seem to imply that I once as well thought this forum was inhabited by wizards that knew my problems, link me to a post I've made that supports this idea, I like the concept of it, good times.. :oops: , jk, don't link me to anything, I don't want to be embarrassed.. :bye:

anyway, to the op, I think he needs to be setting his own parameters, so I assume it must be that or something that has to do with the functions parameters in question.

_FFStart($sURL = "about:blank", $sProfile = "default", $iMode = 1, $bHide = False, $IP = "127.0.0.1", $iPort = 4242)

Especially since he mentioned port 4242 and that's the default port the function uses.

Unfortunately, it's a problem when using newer versions of Firefox with FF.au3. Apparently, the -repl command line switch doesn't work anymore. I ended up modifying the __FFStartProcess function (at the very bottom of FF.au3):

; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# ==========================================================
; Name ..........: __FFStartProcess
; Description ...: Starts the firefox.exe
; AutoIt Version : V3.3.0.0
; Syntax ........: __FFStartProcess([$sURL = "about:blank"[, $bNewWin = False[, $sProfile = "default"[, $bNoRemote = False[, $bHide = False[, $iTimeOut = 30000]]]]]])
; Parameter(s): .: $sProfile    - Optional: (Default = "default") :
;                 $bNewWin   - Optional: (Default = false) :
;                 $bNoRemote   - Optional: (Default = false) :
;                 $bHide       - Optional: (Default = False) :
;                 $iTimeOut - Optional: (Default = 30000) : min. 2000ms
; Return Value ..: Success    - 1
;                 Failure     - 0
;                 @ERROR       -
;                 @EXTENDED - PID from the firefox.exe
; Author(s) .....: Thorsten Willert
; Date ..........: Wed Nov 04 16:01:59 CET 2009
; ==============================================================================
Func __FFStartProcess($sURL = "about:blank", $bNewWin = False, $sProfile = "default", $bNoRemote = False, $bHide = False, $iTimeOut = 30000)
    Local Const $sFuncName = "__FFStartProcess"

Local $PID = -1
    Local $sNoRemote = "", $sNewWin
    Local $sProcName = $_FF_PROC_NAME

If $sProfile = "default" Then
        $sProfile = ''
    Else
        $sProfile = ' -P "' & $sProfile & '"'
    EndIf
    If $bNoRemote Then $sNoRemote = "-no-remote"
    If $bNewWin Then $sNewWin = "-new-window"
    $sURL = '"' & $sURL & '"'
    If $iTimeOut < 2000 Then $iTimeOut = 2000

Local $sHKLM = "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionApp Pathsfirefox.exe"
    Local $sFFExe = RegRead($sHKLM, "")
    If @error Then
        SetError(__FFError($sFuncName, $_FF_ERROR_GeneralError, "Error reading registry entry for FireFox." & @CRLF & _
                "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionApp Pathsfirefox.exe" & @CRLF & _
                "Error from RegRead: " & @error))
        Return 0
    EndIf

Local $sCommand = StringFormat('"%s" %s %s %s %s', $sFFExe, $sNewWin, $sURL, $sNoRemote, $sProfile)
    $PID = Run($sCommand)
    If $bHide Then BlockInput(1)

Local $iTimeOutTimer = TimerInit()
    While 1
        Sleep(2000)
        If ProcessExists($sProcName) Then ExitLoop
        If (TimerDiff($iTimeOutTimer) > $iTimeOut) Then
            SetError(__FFError($sFuncName, $_FF_ERROR_Timeout, "Browser process not exists: " & $sProcName))
            BlockInput(0)
            Return 0
        EndIf
    WEnd

If $bHide Then
        Local $WINTITLE_MATCH_MODE = AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
        WinWaitActive("[CLASS:MozillaUIWindowClass]")
        Sleep(500)
        WinSetState("[CLASS:MozillaUIWindowClass]", "", @SW_MINIMIZE)
        BlockInput(0)
        AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", $WINTITLE_MATCH_MODE)
    Else
        Sleep(1000)
    EndIf

If $_FF_COM_TRACE Then ConsoleWrite('__FFStartProcess: "' & $sCommand & @CRLF)

SetExtended($PID)
    Return 1
EndFunc   ;==>__FFStartProcess
Edited by GMK