plez help ... startup !!

• Moderators

Hi, system32. First off, you're putting "Run" in the Value section, when it is part of your key. Also, RegRead is not the best if you want to loop through all the values under a key. Check the help file for RegEnumVal. Something like this should get you started:

For $i = 1 To 10
  $var = RegEnumVal("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun", $i)
  If @error Then ExitLoop
  MsgBox(0, "", $var)
Next

Come on back if you run into any issues :oops:

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Try this instead, because your RegRead is written wrong.

;~ $var = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersion", "Run")
For $i = 1 To 100
    Local $var = RegEnumVal("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun", $i)
    If @error <> 0 Then ExitLoop
    ConsoleWrite("Value Name  #" & $i & " under Run key " & @CRLF & $var & @CRLF)
Next

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

then there are other places where Windows looks to see what programs to run when it starts.

You could start with

registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun

shortcuts in startup folder

C:Users<WINDOWS_USER>AppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart Menustartup

then you have services

There's also C:UsersAll UsersAppDataRoamingMicrosoftWindowsStart Menustartup to add to the mix.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Hi, system32. First off, you're putting "Run" in the Value section, when it is part of your key. Also, RegRead is not the best if you want to loop through all the values under a key. Check the help file for RegEnumVal. Something like this should get you started:

For $i = 1 To 10
  $var = RegEnumVal("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun", $i)
  If @error Then ExitLoop
  MsgBox(0, "", $var)
Next

Come on back if you run into any issues :bye:

thnx ... thes is work

bat how can show liest !!! not msgbox :oops:

Edited by system32

msconfig.exe