_IEAction(help)

Hey guys,

I got a navigation code and i use this

$oForm = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "SWFUpload_0")

to get controlID of a button. I dont know if i am doing right but when i use

_IEAction($oForm, "click")
to press the button it doesnt work.

I get an error msg

$o_object.Click()

$o_object.Click()^ ERROR

Any help??? Am i doing sth wrong. How can i press that button?

Edited by ileandros

I feel nothing.It feels great.

The source code is the one of the url given above.

The code of the button is this

<embed width="78" height="20" class="swfupload" id="SWFUpload_0" pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/d src="swfupload/swfupload.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="movieName=SWFUpload_0&uploadURL=%

and the button is the Browser button.

Edited by ileandros

I can't find that text anywhere in the source for the page you have in your script, so is that the real page or are you reading something we're not?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

yes it is imageshack. You can find it in google.

As i see at the code above i have done a mistake at the url :oops:

[url="http://imageshack.us/"]http://imageshack.us/[/url]

Edit: How the heck do i write teh url without having this confusion?? Like double url...

Edited by ileandros

I have looked at the source for that page, and that text isn't anywhere on it for me. I've tried in IE8 and in IE9 and I can't see it on the page anywhere even on the NoFlash version of the page.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Its IE9. Mouseclick it with Select element by click (Ctrl + B ) and click the button that browsers the images from your computer.

Then it will automaticly find it on the source code...

Edited by ileandros

Hello,

Code this line before _IEAction

_IEErrorHandlerRegister([$s_functionName = "__IEInternalErrorHandler"])

You will see how wrong it is (COM Error)

Brgds

Doesnt this just avoid the IE error??? I thought this command just avoid an IE error and keep the programm running... I am just asking. I will be home in a while and i will try it.

I will let you know.

Danwilli

It works fine now but with this i got a problem. After picking a photo when i press update the link of the photo disapears. I dont know why. Try it and tell me plz if i am the only one having this problem...

Thanks