[HELP] How to click on a image in Firefox, just like _IEImgClick ??

Please don't bump your thread less than 24 hours. Those who post here do so because they want to help not because they have to help. Thank you.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Please don't bump your thread less than 24 hours. Those who post here do so because they want to help not because they have to help. Thank you.

Ok sorry, so I need to help,not to be helped ? Well,you can't help unless you're helped first....

Ok I managed a nice trick ,how to send commands to Minimized Windows :oops:

;#################################################
;~ AutoIt Version:  3.3.6.1
;~ Author:        Insolence
;~ Credits:      -||-
;~ Modified: Shaggi
;~ Feautures: Ability to click and send keys to a minimized window.
;#################################################
#include-once
;Example -> Send F11 key to a Firefox Window
Sleep(5000)
$cool=WinGetHandle ( "Mozilla Firefox Start Page - Mozilla Firefox")
_SendMinimized($cool,"{F11}")

Func _MouseClickMinimized($Handle, $Button = "left", $X = "", $Y = "", $Clicks = 1)
Local $MK_LBUTTON = 0x0001
Local $WM_LBUTTONDOWN = 0x0201
Local $WM_LBUTTONUP = 0x0202
Local $MK_RBUTTON = 0x0002
Local $WM_RBUTTONDOWN = 0x0204
Local $WM_RBUTTONUP = 0x0205
Local $WM_MOUSEMOVE = 0x0200
Local $ButtonDown, $ButtonUp
Local $i = 0
Select
Case $Button = "right"
$Button = $MK_RBUTTON
$ButtonDown = $WM_RBUTTONDOWN
$ButtonUp = $WM_RBUTTONUP
Case $Button = "left"
$Button = $MK_LBUTTON
$ButtonDown = $WM_LBUTTONDOWN
$ButtonUp = $WM_LBUTTONUP
Case Else
Exit
EndSelect
If $X = "" Or $Y = "" Then
Exit
EndIf
For $i = 1 To $Clicks
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", _
"hwnd", $Handle, _
"int", $WM_MOUSEMOVE, _
"int", 0, _
"long", _MakeLong($X, $Y))
"hwnd", $Handle, _
"int", $ButtonDown, _
"int", $Button, _
"hwnd", $Handle, _
"int", $ButtonUp, _
"int", $Button, _
Next
EndFunc   ;==>_MouseClickMinimized
Func _MouseMoveMinimized($Handle, $X = "", $Y = "")
Local $WM_MOUSEMOVE = 0x0200
Local $i = 0
If $X = "" Or $Y = "" Then
Exit
EndIf
"hwnd", $Handle, _
"int", $WM_MOUSEMOVE, _
"int", 0, _
EndFunc   ;==>_MouseMoveMinimized
Func _SendMinimized($Handle, $keys)
ControlSend($Handle, "", "", $keys)
EndFunc   ;==>_SendMinimized
Func _MakeLong($LoWord, $HiWord)
Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF))
EndFunc   ;==>_MakeLong
Edited by DeathRow

Read this to understand my actual point.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

how to click on a picture on a webpage in Firefox, when minimized ?

Have you tried using 'ControlClick' ? It's working for minimized windows.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ControlClick.htm

If you know X and Y of the Image, it should be easy, just ControlClick the x, y and you can use Window's Title or Class (AutoIt Window Info)

That should be all :oops:

[indent=3][/indent]

All you managed to do was to use a UDF that someone else wrote. Posted Image

You couldn't find it in a search either... And you only added 3 lines of code to what I gave you earlier from

Not accomplishing much here. Posted Image

Yes I know, I give the credits to the author ,but since that thread was old and many can't see it ,I posted here too, + a quick example how to use the functions :oops:

Have you tried using 'ControlClick' ? It's working for minimized windows.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/ControlClick.htm

If you know X and Y of the Image, it should be easy, just ControlClick the x, y and you can use Window's Title or Class (AutoIt Window Info)

That should be all Posted Image

I don't think ControlClick works with pictures too ( or I don't know ? ) Cause when I inspect a picture with AutoItWindow tool,nothing appears :/

Erm, if you know the picture's coordinates, you can click it :bye:

If you don't know - use the *ImageSearch.au3 script to find the picture on active window, then ControlClick it :oops:

Edited by VixinG

[indent=3][/indent]