The devs of autoit...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kidd

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! AND MY DAD'S THE PRESIDENT OF PINK AND BLUE RASHERS THAT MAKES GIRLS PUKE JELLYBEANS IN IRAQ. get real man

END THREAD

[u]My dream is to have a dream...[/u]

Settle down people. This isn't some kind of a nursery and we certainly don't have an interest in babysitting.

It's easy enough to understand the way it works; you either follow the rules and do what the moderators say or you leave. What could be simpler than that?

The whole thread was a loser right from the first post.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Why are you guys freaking out and reporting the shit out of this? It was pretty clear that what's-his-face was quoting something (even before Richard and jchd confirmed it) and ac1dm4n is either quoting something else or responding in turn. Is all this stuff stupid pointless bullshit? Sure. Is it worth reporting? No. It's not serious stuff, it's just non-sense.

I did report it and I am not sorry that I did.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

I mean no offence, but you got to be careful with a screen name like tran-sex. I'm just say'n...

Posted Image

You might be in for an unpleasant surprise.

but if the previous pictures were accurate she's a cute woman.

Edited by Xandy

Sorry I can't resist

And sometimes I touch myself. Big deal.

And who else would want to

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

<insert awkward image here>

I just noticed that you're editing all your old posts to have a title like "...", something to hide?

I've been noticing a lot of members have been doing that lately.

I find a lot of your recent posts ridiculous too. Should I moderate you just because you've been incredibly stupid and annoying lately? What about all the other stupid annoying bullshit that comes up everyday? Do we moderate all that, too?

Glad you could apply your disdain here, instead of on something worse. Fortune smiles upon thee. I suppose some people need kicked out of the programming club house. I hope to never be part of that group. I don't try to hide that I enjoy attention, and I keep the child in me close by. Dumb threads like this make me laugh, and help me find ways to share myself. All in all, one day I will leave life and I don't pretend to understand anything after life. So make the most of it warrior, or it's your loss.

You may not understand me and that's ok. I can't escape some prejudice and heuristic judgement thinking . I am what I am.

Edited by Xandy

I find a lot of your recent posts ridiculous too. Should I moderate you just because you've been incredibly stupid and annoying lately? What about all the other stupid annoying bullshit that comes up everyday? Do we moderate all that, too?

Oh you mean the things in the MVP forum? A private area where someone agreed with me?

If you'd like I can go rip all of you apart for being complete dumbasses, missing the point repeatedly and in general demonstrating that none of you know what the fuck is going on.

I was also referring to more than just today's incident. I believe I've been on you for another subject as well where your input was less than useful.

I sincerely did not believe what I'm reading! All this because of a simple and great thanks to the developers?!

Several topics without any replies, and this with two pages!!!

Incredible...

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!