[coming soon...] AutoIt Move, a PS Move Clone

reiswaffel

Hello AutoIt Forum!

I want to introduce you to my new Porject "AutoIt Move". As you already noticed, it is a Playstation Move Clone for Windows.

The Principe: Simply print out the Controler shape, that AutoIt Move creates for you, start AutoIt Move, choose an Game, turn on your Webcam and be amazed!

This is a big project, the first release, pictures and demovids coming soon. Very soon.

Question can already be answered, so ask ;-).

Greetings, reiswaffel!

Maybe it would be better to use the Example Scripts forum for examples of scripts which have been written and believed to be working. Telling us that you are thinking about somewhere might be of interest but this is the wrong place. If everyone who was thinking of writing something posted here we would have a difficult job finding anything useful.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

At first, i want to say, thst the script is ready, but it needs still a bit more design. I am not a "big star indie developer", i am just a ordinary AutoIt porgrammer. I am going to add a few AutoIt games (basics like "Pop Ballons") and a few flash games like Curve Ball. This will be open source, nothing to pay.

Online Multiplayer is an idea, but i think the amount of players will be too small ;)

Greeting, reiswaffel

Here are the Things i add now (they take their time): Design, Speech Output, Voice Input (Compatibitly to work easier with the Windows Speech Recognition), Multi-Controller-Games (As Manadar said, "offline Multiplayer")

The Beta will be released today or tomorrow.

• Developers

Let's agree we only open topics here where there is actually something to post and not go into the announcements/teaser type threads first.

You will be given till tomorrow to post any substance or else I will close this topic and remove it from this forum.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

A few files for the Beginning:

1. Bubble (a game for AutoIt Move at early beta status): Here

2. Bubble Reqs (Required Resources): Here

Here is an Youtube video on how to use the program:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfFr-HjqYE0

Have fun, more content will follow, feel free to inspire me.

Edited by reiswaffel