Serial System Online

Hi, I just finished an old project in autoit, I would distribute it for testing, more wanted to have a control over it. A kind of system serial online, where I is the serial register in a mysql database and the system authenticates the serial if correctly the program would open the opposite closed. Sorry my bad english, thanks in advance!

Yes this is possible, i've done that once with encrypted transmission of user acconts data (email and other data)

I used a linkparameter to transmit the encrypted string via _IENavigate to the php script which manages the mysql database:

http://testsite.de/validate.php?ilicense=T6U4RT65ZX5...

But my solution is specificly fitted into the application and will not be helpful for you.

And no i will not write the code for you. Start with XProtect as i did, and add that stuff you need.

Edited by qsek
Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite