SciTe always minimized

Hi,

I apologise if I am writing on the wrong forum for SciTe support but I was using SciTe as I do on a daily basis and suddenly my SciTe stopped showing it's windows. I press the SciTe icon on my task bar and the SciTe opens up a tab on the bar but it's like it minimized. I press right mouse button and slect maximize but I still can't see the window. Has anyone seen this problem before? I searched for this but I didn't find any solution.

I created a new user account and on that account the editor works perfectly. What can be the problem? I don't remember installing anything on the other account that would result in this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• Developers

Is the actual window outside of the display area ?

Check a file called SciTEUser.properties in your userdata directory to see if it contains information related to this;

# Window sizes and visibility
position.left=???
position.top=???
position.width=???
position.height=???
position.maximize=???

Remove it when it is there and try again.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Thank you for your help. I turned on my other monitor and there it was. Weird part is I haven't been using dual screens for weeks now. Thought when you turn off a monitor desktop 2 stops existing but I was wrong and must have somehow shoved scite window in there.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier but sometimes I can only use forums in read only for some reason ;)

Edited by AtomR