Script to puase/suspend proccess and resume when OK button pressed

Hi,

I would like a script that is similar to the 1 below but what i want is when the process pauses, i want a message box to open and when i press the OK button that message box the process resumes.

Func _ProcessSuspend($dekaron.exe)
$processid = ProcessExists($dekaron.exe)
If $processid Then
    $ai_Handle = DllCall("kernel32.dll", 'int', 'OpenProcess', 'int', 0x1f0fff, 'int', False, 'int', $processid)
    $i_sucess = DllCall("ntdll.dll","int","NtSuspendProcess","int",$ai_Handle[0])
    DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'ptr', 'CloseHandle', 'ptr', $ai_Handle)
    If IsArray($i_sucess) Then
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
Endif
EndFunc

Func _ProcessResume($dekaron.exe)
$processid = ProcessExists($dekaron.exe)
If $processid Then
    $ai_Handle = DllCall("kernel32.dll", 'int', 'OpenProcess', 'int', 0x1f0fff, 'int', False, 'int', $processid)
    $i_sucess = DllCall("ntdll.dll","int","NtResumeProcess","int",$ai_Handle[0])
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
Endif
EndFunc

Assuming those functions work then write your own pause function

Something like

Func _Pause($dekaron.exe)

_ProcessSuspend($dekaron.exe)

MsgBoX(Blah)

_ProcessResume($dekaron.exe)

Endfunc

Im no good at writing scripts.

Hence why i am posting this in the Help & Support section....your post did not help and was useless....Please if u havent got help for me then dont post

Im no good at writing scripts.

Hence why i am posting this in the Help & Support section....your post did not help and was useless....Please if u havent got help for me then dont post

Pardon? You have no right to tell users who can and can't post, this isn't how the Help forum works I'm afraid, which by the way JohnOne did provide an answer. Also I did a little searching and 'dekaron' appears to be a game, so I suggest you read the Forum rules before you start your time here on the forum. Thanks.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Ok, well......

With the script i have managed to get from this forum all i got is this

Do
$processid = ProcessExists($process)
Until $processid = 1

Func _ProcessSuspend($process)

If $processid = 1 Then
    MsgBox ( 262144, @ScriptName, "Processes have been suspended!`n`n Press OK when you are done" [, [, hwnd]] )
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
Endif
EndFunc

Func _ProcessResume($process)
If $processid Then
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
Endif
EndFunc

But when i run it....it gives me this error http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9806/errorpdunqvt.png

If i have it set to this...

Func _ProcessSuspend($process)

Do
Until $processid = 1

...the script just automatically closes less than 1 millisecond after starting.

What am i doing wrong to make it automatically close or give me that error

This

Do

Until $processid = 1

Is the only part of the script that does anything, and it should give you an error about not knowing what $process is.

Then if you do have a process assigned to that, the PID is unlikely to be 1.

First thing you should do is open the help file on the page of any function you are attempting to use

and read and understand it with the help of it's example before you continue.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Are you want this?

$ProcessName = "mspaint.exe" ;Microsoft Paint
_ProcessSuspend($ProcessName)
MsgBox(262144+64, "yones7x", "press OK For Resume Process !")
_ProcessResume($ProcessName)

Func _ProcessSuspend($ProcessS)
$processid = ProcessExists($ProcessS)
If $processid Then
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
EndIf

EndFunc
Func _ProcessResume($ProcessR)
$processid = ProcessExists($ProcessR)
If $processid Then
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
Endif
EndFunc
Edited by yones7x

Are you want this?

$ProcessName = "mspaint.exe" ;Microsoft Paint
_ProcessSuspend($ProcessName)
MsgBox(262144+64, "yones7x", "press OK For Resume Process !")
_ProcessResume($ProcessName)

Func _ProcessSuspend($ProcessS)
$processid = ProcessExists($ProcessS)
If $processid Then
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
EndIf

EndFunc
Func _ProcessResume($ProcessR)
$processid = ProcessExists($ProcessR)
If $processid Then
        Return 1
    Else
        SetError(1)
        Return 0
    Endif
Else
    SetError(2)
    Return 0
Endif
EndFunc

I'll give it a try.

• Moderators

ZenMastah,

As guinness pointed out earlier, $dekaron.exe appears to be a game. Please read the Forum Rules before you post again. ;)

And if and when you post again, lose the attitude. :)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area