AutoIt Icons

Skitty

Hmm, I've played with the bevel and emboss feature a lot and never really could get that type of effect, one reason is because changing the reflection angle will also change the reflection angle for every single image that has the bevel and emboss effect active, never really could figure out why it does that though.

For simple shapes you can get a nice effect without any filters, just using gradients and a few layers is enough:

- outer bevel: some gradient (gray - black)

- border (nearly black)

- inner bevel: gradient (black - grey)

- content area

post-31965-0-47580400-1334435426_thumb.p

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Obviously.

Do not try and bend the spoon. Instead... only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. - You know who said that? Some kid. What does it mean?

Obviously you're saying I suck. But hey, I haven't seen you post an icon ;)

I've tried creating a wallpaper that would look cool.

That is very very small.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

That is very very small.

It's the regular 1080p file size (1920 x 1080) ;) .

Maybe a different mirror?

Posted Image

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, before I go any further I must apologise for my attempt at drawing, I know it sucks (and no colour it's only a scan of a pen drawing!), I can barely draw a straight line...

Hopefully someone with atristic ability will understand what I was hoping to acheive and produce a proper graphic.

The idea behind this is that the A of AutoIt represents a cauldron with fire in the window of the A, then a bubbling 'stew' with a large ladle (with the version No.) ready to stir up some hot smokin' code.

http://Posted Image

Regards, DeMo.

Quote of the week:"BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN." -- UnknownWisdom of the ages:

• I'd be unstoppable... if not for law enforcement and physics.
  • Marriage, the number 1 cause of divorce.
  • Don't steal... the government hates competition.
  • Irish Government Motto: We’ve got what it takes to take what you’ve got.
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  • Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.-- Ferenc Mantfeld
  • If you learn from your mistakes, then why ain't I a genius?! -- Anonymous
  • Remember, live every day as if it was your last day! one day you will be right.
  • How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
  • Sure my system is secure, it just locked up again.
  • I haven't lost my mind; I have a tape back-up somewhere.  ~Author Unknown

That's too Java.

Still more creative than anything here.

You know what, upon looking at it again and relating to your comment, it does seem Java'ey, still if drawn professionally with colour etc, with the fire in the cauldron and the stew etc it would look a lot less like a cuppa!

Actually, when I first conceived of the idea I had drawn an A very simnilar to the above but without the 'fire' in the window and instead of a stew and ladle it had a large gemstone somewhat in the shape of a crystal ball, possibly in either a red or green colour. (All this is in my minds eye in a realistic 3D kinda way) after I had drawn it with my far less than artistic abilities it looked crap, so I didn;t even bother scanning it, maybe I should have for variance sake ?)

. . .

I'm back, after a 15-20 min break mid post, (I went web searching for a graphic crystal gem/ball that might illustrate my idea) and I found the following which has me now thinking, what if instead of a coloured crystal gem/ball, the 'A' had a clear ball like the pic but with a printout of an AU3 script in it and the AI ver. No. also in the ball similar to the way the graph line is ?

Link to a picture of a crystal ball.

http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP369/k3691232/

Thank you for the positive comment.

Regards, DeMo.

Quote of the week:"BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN." -- UnknownWisdom of the ages:

• I'd be unstoppable... if not for law enforcement and physics.
  • Marriage, the number 1 cause of divorce.
  • Don't steal... the government hates competition.
  • Irish Government Motto: We’ve got what it takes to take what you’ve got.
  • Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  • Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product.-- Ferenc Mantfeld
  • If you learn from your mistakes, then why ain't I a genius?! -- Anonymous
  • Remember, live every day as if it was your last day! one day you will be right.
  • How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
  • Sure my system is secure, it just locked up again.
  • I haven't lost my mind; I have a tape back-up somewhere.  ~Author Unknown