How to detect 3D application

That's AutoIt's world sometimes between your hands sometime between your *** ,actually, i have a lot of ways but not so good, something like using window's hWnd to fetch the pixel size the return can be compared to the pixel size of the screen. but as i told you before that not so good, Ex. when play video in full screen BOOOOOOM.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kellariluukku
      Hey.
      Is there anything that does the same thing as this?

Namely I'm talking about detecting when something has changed on screen.
      The FastFind library is crashing without any errors after running:
      FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 0) FFSnapShot($left, $top, $right, $bottom, 1) $diff = FFLocalizeChanges(0, 1) And then trying to overwritite the old snapshot (0 or 1).
      If I use always different snapshot numbers its using too much memory and will eventually crash my pc.
      I tried downloading older versions but they're not working and the author is inactive.

It takes 2 snapshots and compares them returning the area that has changed very quickly (left, top, right ,bottom).
      Can anyone help me do this?
      Looping PixelGetColor would require a bunch of extra code to my purpose and its not as efficient...

Thanks

• By PeterVerbeek
      Hi Guys,
      I've noticed that the SoundGetWaveVolume UDF in an older topic isn't working on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It's probably a Windows XP UDF. The UDF below does work. It successfully returns the volume set by SoundSetWaveVolume. It might need checking by the AutoIt community for some synthax finetuning.
      ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _SoundGetWaveVolume ; Description....: Returns app volume of script, Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 only ; Syntax.........: _SoundGetWaveVolume([$iValueOnError = -1]) ; Parameters.....: $iValueOnError - Value to return when an error occurs ; Return values..: App volume of script or $iValueOnError at an error ; Error values...: @error = 1 - Unable to create Struct ; @error = 2 - Dll file not found ; @error = 3 - Wrong call so not on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 ; @error = 4 - Internal error, array not returned ; @error = 5 - Volume wasn't received ; @error = 6 - Volume couldn't read ; Author.........: Peter Verbeek ; Modified.......: ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _SoundGetWaveVolume($iValueOnError = -1) Local $LPDWORD,$aMMRESULT,$iVolume $LPDWORD = DllStructCreate("dword") If @error <> 0 Then SetError(1) ; 1 = unable to create Struct Return $iValueOnError EndIf ; get app volume of this script $aMMRESULT = DllCall("winmm.dll","uint","waveOutGetVolume","ptr",0,"long_ptr",DllStructGetPtr($LPDWORD)) Switch @error Case 1 SetError(2) ; 2 = dll file not found Return $iValueOnError Case 2,3,4,5 SetError(3) ; 3 = wrong call so not on Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 Return $iValueOnError EndSwitch If not IsArray($aMMRESULT) Then SetError(4) ; 4 = internal error, array not returned Return $iValueOnError EndIf If $aMMRESULT[0] <> 0 Then SetError(5) ; 5 = volume wasn't received Return $iValueOnError EndIf $iVolume = DllStructGetData($LPDWORD,1) If @error <> 0 Then SetError(6) ; 6 = volume couldn't read Return $iValueOnError EndIf Return Round(100*$iVolume/4294967295) ; return in range 0 to 100 as SoundSetWaveVolume() EndFunc  
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello sirs, please help me
      i tried to create a function that read a folder files to 3d array
      e.g
      $array[n][0][0] = ctName
      $array[n][0][1] = ctFilePath
      $array[n][0][2] = crtsections number
      $array[n][m][0] = KeyName
      $array[n][m][1] = KeyVal
      $array[n][m][2] = keySectionName

that the array
      when i put one file into the folder all things work fine
      but when i put more than one file
      the last file worked fine but the others only the first key is showing
      please can you help me to correct this problem
      here is the example with the folder
      please accept my greetings
      and thanks in advance

array3d.zip
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      I have an inquiry please
      when i use the control get focus
      it don't detect the menu item
      there are any Method to do that?
      i'll use that to make a custom screen reader in my program
      please help me to do that
      I am waiting for your answers
      greetings to you
      Thank you in advance

• By nacerbaaziz
      Hi guys
      I'm looking for how to detect if the default audio output has changed
      During my research I found this file
      I did not know how to use it
      can  anyone guide me how  it works please.
      Thanks in advance
      audioOutputIsChanged.au3