12:00PM April 18 2012

So who's trolling who then?  You are reacting exactly how I want. What are you going to do about that? You're getting played like a cheap guitar.

How so? Your and my frivolous interactions do not really indicate any trolling has occurred as of the first and second page. And anyway, why hasn\'t this been moved to chat? I had initially made the error of posting this here and thought it would have been moved by now.

My god, I have been trolled.

I doubt very seriously you have any grasp of the truth.

Anyway, to address your question. You will post where I allow you to post. Wait, you didn't think you were in control here did you? Silly monkey. You only get to post because I let you.

I doubt very seriously you have any grasp of the truth.

Anyway, to address your question. You will post where I allow you to post. Wait, you didn't think you were in control here did you? Silly monkey. You only get to post because I let you.

Oh come on, as if I had ever fell under the impression or deluded myself in some way that I believed I could control what is allowed where and such. Please, I know who has access to the magical IP board administration control panel and it\'s not newly registered users...

You don\'t need to state the obvious, I simply asked why I was being moderated so... closely...Posted Image

Anyways, I have found an agenda for this (all of this nonsense).

Games.

I have the means and resources to put together something that might sway you (hopefully). I\'ve grown tired since we implemented a \"No game automation\" standard here, I hate seeing a thread, realizing it\'s intended to manipulate game play in some form, and having to inform the user this is not allowed. God damn how I dislike that so much. I remember once we would help a user years ago, and suddenly it became unacceptable, the only reason I still stuck around was because of my position. It\'s become dull and boring now. I will come back, I pledge to you (the autoit community).

I will come back and try to get the admin to at the least, consider introducing a more lenient regulation standard on game automation.

Anyways, ...

Boring!

How about filling in those blanks. (Its not like you have much to loose. Not much to gain either though.)

"Straight_and_Crooked_Thinking" : A "classic guide to ferreting out untruths, half-truths, and other distortions of facts in political and social discussions."
"The Secrets of Quantum Physics" : New and excellent 2 part documentary on Quantum Physics by Jim Al-Khalili. (Dec 2014)

"Believing what you know ain't so" ...

Knock Knock ...

The guy is a total asshole.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• 1 year later...

I'm fine :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki