View file in winzip

I need to be able to view a Word doc file that is zipped. I am using Winzip 9. This is a project for my company. I have to use winzip. I am on Win 7 x64 with Word 2007/2010. This program is needed by several people that run either 2007 or 2010.

I don't want to unzip the file and then open it because it would overwrite the existing file. I don't want to give it a different name either. That would cause too many copies of the file in the folder. It is best to just view the file straight from Winzip.

I am doing it now by using controlclick and sendkeys commands. It is inconsistent when it runs. I am hoping there is a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help.

Since the view function automattically deletes the temp file there aren't additional copies out there. I am fine with that.

I need to open the Word document contained in the zip file into Word so I can work on it, then I will save it. The view action seems the easiest way to do this. I have a program that works when a Word doc is the only file in the zip. However, now additional files are being zipped with the Word doc. I need to be able to open just the Word doc.

This step is part of a much bigger process where I am editing hundreds of Word docs. Automating the process is saving me many hours of work.

Sorry about the confusion. It made sense in my head. ;)