Function MouseMove & Halo PC

Hello! This is my first post and I am just seeking some nooby assistance.

Basically I play Halo PC, and I was going to start learning how to make an aimbot. I did use the Search Option many times, however the criteria I found mainly consisted of MMO games. YouTube has tutorials for flash games and are mainly in DE, and I only know little German xD.

Anyways my main objective for this aimbot is only for moving my mouse to a given pixel, no auto shooting or ms intervals etc. My screen resolution is 1366x768, but I play with 640x480 to prevent any lag, I'm not sure if it has to match my screen resolution or not. Anyways, I want the speed of the mouse movement to be as slow and smooth as possible to look human, and not as if I am cheating in anyway, more so of an aim-assist like on console games rather than an aimbot. So in the range of 1 to 100 on Function MouseMove I believe 1 is fastest and 100 slowest.

The tricky part for my however is getting it to track a pixel where I want, which I'm completely clueless on hehe. I'm reading a lot of (Left, Right and Bottom etc), but don't exactly know where to plug this into the equation. It should however be a relatively short script for simple commands. This game is an FPS and I don't know where the X and Y axis comes into play. I have used color aimbots before but no luck whatsoever. Also how would I start and end my code to make sure it is executed properly.

If anyone can please help me out, you would be the best! I tend to catch on pretty fast when put into simple terms. Thanks!

Edited by psychosis43

Hi,

for your information: your topic is against the forum rules.

Please read them here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-13-forum-rules/

Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

Hi,

for your information: your topic is against the forum rules.

Please read them here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/forum-2/announcement-13-forum-rules/

Oh, my apologies. What if I edit my purpose, not complete animation or editing of a game, but a mere program helping only myself. I want to do some of the work, not have a program do it for me.

Hello! This is my first post and I am just seeking some nooby assistance.

Basically I play Halo PC, and I was going to start learning how to make an aim-assist. I did use the Search Option many times, however the criteria I found mainly consisted of MMO games. YouTube has tutorials for flash games and are mainly in DE, and I only know little German xD.

Anyways my main objective for this is only for moving my mouse to a given pixel, no mouseclicks or ms intervals. My screen resolution is 1366x768, but I play with 640x480 to prevent any lag, I'm not sure if it has to match my screen resolution or not. Anyways, I want the speed of the mouse movement to be as slow and smooth as possible. So in the range of 1 to 100 on Function MouseMove I believe 1 is fastest and 100 slowest.

The tricky part for my however is getting it to track a pixel where I want, which I'm completely clueless on hehe. I'm reading a lot of (Left, Right and Bottom etc), but don't exactly know where to plug this into the equation. It should however be a relatively short script for simple commands. This game is an FPS and I don't know where the X and Y axis comes into play. Also how would I start and end my code to make sure it is executed properly.

If anyone can please help me out, you would be the best! I tend to catch on pretty fast when put into simple terms. Thanks!

As such, sorry it wouldn't allow me to edit the OP.

Edited by psychosis43

Is there a special rule for newcomers that dont allow editing of their own topic? Just curious.

@psychosis43

The mods in this forum are very strict about this subject. This topic will be locked and you wont even be allowed to create another topic about the same issue, even when you not show your purpose.

Edited by qsek
Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

• Moderators

There are threshholds for being able to post in certain areas or edit your posts in the common areas, yes. I believe the threshhold for editing is 5.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

psychosis43,

qsek has it right - please respect the Forum rules and do not open a new thread on the same subject. :D

AutoIt can do many interesting things rather than bot games - I hope I can help you when post a question about one of them in the future. :)

JLogan3o13,

Correct. ;)

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area