Read kinda chaptcha w/ autoit?

Was wondering, could I read this automated?

Its not to make any kind of virus nor a spambot or whatever. Just curious enough to ask ;)

Wrote alot of apps in AutoIt, love it, but am looking to bring my programming skills to a higher level :)

Btw, did put a attachment to it, but cant find it right now...

Edited by Chilion

If you're serious, the only thing I can say that will help you is that you should layer the problem. Divide the big problem into smaller problems and solve one at a time.

"I don't know how" is not an excuse. It is a sign that you're not going to get this project done because you don't have the right attitude.

Go get 'em, tiger.

If you're serious, the only thing I can say that will help you is that you should layer the problem. Divide the big problem into smaller problems and solve one at a time.

"I don't know how" is not an excuse. It is a sign that you're not going to get this project done because you don't have the right attitude.

Go get 'em, tiger.

lol, atleast its all what I know xD

its one problem that it aint working, could you give me a hand out to a few functions I definitly need?

The first problem is reading pixels.

Second problem you transform those pixels through several stages until you have something resembling letters.

Third problem is you find matches for those letters with pre-defined patterns.

To solve the first problem, I initially just used PixelGetColor in two For loops. But because the screen might change while you are reading I wrote this:

The other two problems depend on the OCR. Here's a solution I once did:

Manadar,

Allright, erhm, the screen wont change while reading.

Where does your first script gets the image? Is it even reading an image or are it just pixels? And, when it gets the colors, where does it put them, how would I implent them in the OCR?

Question questions questions.

Btw, I love the Alkmaar Cheese ;)