How can I search for a certain color in a background or masked window by other windows( no minimized ), and get the color's relative window's coordinates ;) ??

Is it possible ? I appreciate any help....

Edited by DeathRow

It is better to simply look at the controls of the application.

You better didn't answer...

I don't want to click anything ! I want to know the position of a certain image while the window is masked by other windows or minimized.

Thanks for your high quality post

PixelSearch will not work on a program that is minimized or not visible.

Yes,I observed, and even if is masked by other window it won't work.Pretty bad ;)

But is there any UDF for AutoIt that could do this ?

Or the API from MSDN ? I don't know how to search there...

If it is a simple static window then are there controls on the window? Second, is it a standard window or a custom type such as a java window?

what happens when you use the AutoIt Window info tool on the window in question?

Edited by Bellicus

Well I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them. I don't need any controls or buttons... and is a standard image.

And when I use AWindow Tool its finding the color

Thankyou for replies ... and I was looking towards the method of capturing a bitmap of the window in memory and to search invisible on that bitmap the position of the pixel I want to find = > finding the pixel on a hidden window ;)

Edited by DeathRow

Your not making sense. You say "I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them" and say at the same time it is a static window. If it is static then why do you need to search for certain colors? Static means the image doesn't change. You imply the image changes. Does the image change? Either way would you care to share a screenshot of the image you are dealing with? That would make it much easier to see what we are dealing with.

Your not making sense. You say "I need to find certain colors in an image and to get the coordinates of them" and say at the same time it is a static window. If it is static then why do you need to search for certain colors? Static means the image doesn't change. You imply the image changes. Does the image change? Either way would you care to share a screenshot of the image you are dealing with? That would make it much easier to see what we are dealing with.

O sorry I didn't know the real difference ;) Its a webbrowser window and I want to download many photos while hidden to not interference with my usual activity like playing a game. But the images aren't moving, the browser's window is sometimes increasing or decreasing in dimention. So everytime I need to ckeck for a certain color and get the coordinates while hidden or minimized

Edited by DeathRow

That makes more sense. There is a different approach that would work much better for you seeing how you are downloading pictires. If you look at IE.au3 you can get all the pictures using

_IEImgGetCollection

look in the help file and you can see an example of how to get a collection. It would be a simple matter of downloading the images once you get the collection. That way you don't need to worry about the IE window interfering with anything else you are doing.

That makes more sense. There is a different approach that would work much better for you seeing how you are downloading pictires. If you look at IE.au3 you can get all the pictures using

_IEImgGetCollection

look in the help file and you can see an example of how to get a collection. It would be a simple matter of downloading the images once you get the collection. That way you don't need to worry about the IE window interfering with anything else you are doing.

I forgot to mention that I can't use IE or Google Chrome and can't install that plug-in for FireFox to work with the UDF because of good reasons ;) ( long story....but trust me I can't )

I can use only Firefox lol, so I need to adapt for it ...

Why can't you use IE? It is built into windows. Does your location or who owns the machine block you?

Unfortunetly...yes..;)( Thats why I cant use it

But please I don't want to deviate from the subject, How can I search for a specific pixel color in a background hidden window ??

Then we can't help you for we will not be a part of you trying to evade or bypass security. Either use it for legit reasons with the owner's blessing or don't do it at all. Your choice.

What do you mean by bypass security ? What security ??

You didn't understand what Im asking for, I want to know how can I find a pixel color in a background window, the same subject was posted in other threads too but I don't know how to apply it, I appreciate if anyone could help me.

You didn't understand what Im asking for, I want to know how can I find a pixel color in a background window, the same subject was posted in other threads too but I don't know how to apply it, I appreciate if anyone could help me.

Manadar's (and Greenseed's) example.au3 and _PixelGetColor.au3 provide working example of how to basically take a screenshot to memory then pixelsearch it. You've previously linked to it, here it is again. After reading about it then running it, seems to work fine for me. You need to temporarily bring up the window to search so you can get a screenshot, then hide the window, then you can search the screenshot later on in your script. For me I brought Firefox to the foreground-maximized, took the "screenshot", then hid the Firefox window again. I then searched the 10x10 pixel box in the top left corner (starting at 0,0) for the color 0xDCCEBF and found it at several locations: 0,3; 1,3; and 2,3.

Edited by MrMitchell

What do you mean by bypass security ? What security ??

You said yes to this question: "Does your location or who owns the machine block you?"

That means you are trying to get past a security measure.

Understand now?

You said yes to this question: "Does your location or who owns the machine block you?"

That means you are trying to get past a security measure.

Understand now?

Yes I said that, and its true, but you understand me wrong, its my computer and my parents blocked my computer with limited user account( they are paranoid ) and they say to not use IE and uninstalled it ;) and with limited access I cant install it :) so I really need to do it on the default browser ff

Edited by DeathRow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By UEZ
      As already annouced in >this topic here the GUI version of the GDI+ v1.1 color effects.

GDI+ Color Transformer.au3:

;IMPORTANT: You are not allowed to sell this code or just parts of it in a commercial project or modify it and distribute it with a different name! ;Distributing copies of the program in compiled pe format (exe) must be free of any fee! ;~ #AutoIt3Wrapper_AutoIt3Dir=c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\3.3.8.1\ ;~ #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w 4 -w 5 -w 6 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon=Color_32x32.ico #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=CompanyName|UEZ Software Development #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=ProductName|GDI+ Color Transformer #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=ProductVersion|%AutoItVer% #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=0.9.7.0 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=Build|2016-04-23 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=UEZ Software Development #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1033 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field=URL|http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151155 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=n #AutoIt3Wrapper_UPX_Parameters=--best --lzma #include <Clipboard.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GUIMenu.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <SliderConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $iResult = _GDIPlus_Startup() If @error Then If @error = 2 Or @extended < 6 Then Global $sUrl = "http://www.winsxs.org/?OtherTech/thread-13-1-1" Global $iChoice = MsgBox(4 + 16 + 262144, "Error", _ "GDIPlus.dll v1.1 is needed to run this script properly!" & @CRLF & _ "How to use GDI+ v1.1 e.g. on WinXP: " & $sUrl & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Open site with default browser?") If $iChoice = 6 Then ShellExecute($sUrl) Exit Else Exit MsgBox(16 + 262144, "Error", "Cannot initialize GDI+", 120) Endif EndIf Global Const $ghGDIPDll = $__g_hGDIPDll DllCall("Kernel32.dll", "long", "SetProcessDEPPolicy", "long", False) ;disable DEP for this process Global $tRECTF = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPRECTF) DllStructSetData($tRECTF, "X", 0) DllStructSetData($tRECTF, "Y", 0) Global Enum $iAdjustExposure = 0, $iAdjustDensity, $iAdjustContrast, $iAdjustHighlight, $iAdjustShadow, _ ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534098(v=vs.85).aspx $iAdjustMidtone, $iAdjustWhiteSaturation, $iAdjustBlackSaturation Global Enum $iCurveChannelAll = 0, $iCurveChannelRed, $iCurveChannelGreen, $iCurveChannelBlue ;http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms534100(v=vs.85).aspx Global $iType = $iAdjustExposure, $iChannel = $iCurveChannelAll Global $bUpdatePreview = False Global $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+ Color Transformer by UEZ v0.9.7 build 2016-04-23", 1200, 690, -1, -1, Default, $WS_EX_TOPMOST + $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) GUISetFont(12, 400, 0, "Times New Roman") GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) Global $iTab = GUICtrlCreateTab(824, 232, 369, 393, $TCS_MULTILINE, $TCS_EX_FLATSEPARATORS) Global $iSlider_BWThreshold_Default = 50, $iSlider_BlurRadius_Default = 0, $iSlider_BCBrightness_Default = 0, $iSlider_BCContrast_Default = 0, _ $iSlider_CBCyanRed_Default = 0, $iSlider_CBMagentaGreen_Default = 0, $iSlider_CBYellowBlue_Default = 0, _ $iSlider_CMRed_Default = 100, $iSlider_CMGreen_Default = 100, $iSlider_CMBlue_Default = 100, $iSlider_SharpenRadius_Default = 0, $iSlider_SharpenAmount_Default = 0, _ $iSlider_HSLLightnLevel_Default = 0, $iSlider_HSLHueLevel_Default = 0, $iSlider_HSLSatLevel_Default = 0, _ $iSlider_LevelsShadow_Default = 0, $iSlider_LevelsHighlight_Default = 100, $iSlider_LevelsMidtone_Default = 0, _ $iSlider_TintHue_Default = 0, $iSlider_TintAmount_Default = 0, _ $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default = 31, $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default = 61, $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default = 8 Global $GDIP__RLUM = $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default / 100, $GDIP__GLUM = $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default / 100, $GDIP__BLUM = $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default / 100; ; Colors luminace Global $iTabSelection = 0, $iBGDefColor = 0xFFFFFF #Region Tabs #Region B/W Global $iBW = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Black / White") Global $iLabel_BWThreshold = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Threshold", 837, 411, 93, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_BWThreshold = GUICtrlCreateSlider(837, 443, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_BWThreshold_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_BWThreshold = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_BWThreshold) Global $iInp_BWThreshold = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_BWThreshold_Default / 100), 1126, 455, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion B/W #Region Blur Global $iBlur = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Blur") ;~ GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW) Global $iCheckbox_BlurExpandEdge = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Expand Edge", 838, 381, 177, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "If set, the bitmap expands by an amount equal to the radius so that it can have soft edges." & @CRLF & _ "the bitmap remains the same size and the soft edges are clipped.") Global $iLabel_BlurRadius = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Radius", 838, 445, 64, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_BlurRadius = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 477, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 255, 0) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 255") GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_BlurRadius_Default) Global $hSlider_BlurRadius = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_BlurRadius) Global $iInp_BlurRadius = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_BlurRadius_Default, 1126, 489, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion Blur #Region BC Global $iBC = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Brightness / Contrast") Global $iLabel_BCBrightness = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Brightness", 838, 377, 99, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_BCBrightness = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 409, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 255, -255) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -255 to 255") GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_BCBrightness_Default) Global $hSlider_BCBrightness = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_BCBrightness) Global $iInp_BCBrightness = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_BCBrightness_Default, 1126, 421, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_BCContrast = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Contrast", 838, 504, 80, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_BCContrast = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 541, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_BCContrast_Default) Global $hSlider_BCContrast = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_BCContrast) Global $iInp_BCContrast = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_BCContrast_Default, 1126, 553, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion BC #Region CB Global $iCB = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Color Balance") Global $iLabel_CBCyanRed = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Cyan Red", 838, 355, 87, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CBCyanRed = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 387, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_CBCyanRed_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_CBCyanRed = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CBCyanRed) Global $iInp_CBCyanRed = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_CBCyanRed_Default, 1126, 399, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_CBMagentaGreen = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Magenta Green", 838, 445, 139, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CBMagentaGreen = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 477, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_CBMagentaGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_CBMagentaGreen = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CBMagentaGreen) Global $iInp_CBMagentaGreen = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_CBMagentaGreen_Default, 1126, 489, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_CBYellowBlue = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Yellow Blue", 838, 535, 107, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CBYellowBlue = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 567, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_CBYellowBlue_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_CBYellowBlue = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CBYellowBlue) Global $iInp_CBYellowBlue = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_CBYellowBlue_Default, 1126, 579, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion CB #Region CC Global $iCC = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Color Curve") Global $iLabel_CCCurveAdjust = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Curve Adjustments", 838, 355, 171, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 0, 0, 0, 0) Global $iRadio_CCExposure = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Exposure", 837, 387, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) Global $iRadio_CCDensity = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Density", 927, 387, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCContrast = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Contrast", 1017, 387, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCHighlight = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Highlight", 1107, 387, 65, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCShadow = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Shadow", 837, 411, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCMidtone = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Midtone", 927, 411, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCWhiteSaturation = GUICtrlCreateRadio("White Satur.", 1017, 411, 81, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCBlackSaturation = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Black Satur.", 1107, 411, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iLabel_CCCurveChannel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Curve Channel", 838, 445, 132, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 0, 0, 0, 0) Global $iRadio_CCCurveAllChannel = GUICtrlCreateRadio("All Channel", 837, 477, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) Global $iRadio_CCCurveRed = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Red", 927, 477, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCCurveGreen = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Green", 1017, 477, 73, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") Global $iRadio_CCCurveBlue = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Blue", 1107, 477, 65, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 400, 0, "Arial") GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) Global $iLabel_CCValue = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Value", 838, 535, 54, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CCValue = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 567, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 255, -255) GUICtrlSetData(-1, 0) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -255 to 255") Global $hSlider_CCValue = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CCValue) Global $iInp_CCValue = GUICtrlCreateInput(0, 1126, 579, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion CC #Region CLUT Global $iCL = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Color LUT") Global $iLabel_CLUT = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Coming soon!", 838, 425, 340, 60) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 34, 400, 0, "Arial Black", 4) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) #EndRegion CLUT #Region CM Global $iCM = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Color Matrix") Global $iLabel_CMRed = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Red", 838, 355, 38, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CMRed = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 387, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_CMRed_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_CMRed = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CMRed) Global $iInp_CMRed = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_CMRed_Default / 100), 1126, 399, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_CMGreen = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Green", 838, 445, 57, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CMGreen = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 477, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_CMGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_CMGreen = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CMGreen) Global $iInp_CMGreen = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_CMGreen_Default / 100), 1126, 489, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_CMBlue = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Blue", 838, 535, 43, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_CMBlue = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 567, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_CMBlue_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_CMBlue = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_CMBlue) Global $iInp_CMBlue = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_CMBlue_Default / 100), 1126, 579, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion CM #Region Greyscale Global $iGreyscale = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Greyscale") Global $iLabel_GSLumRed = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Luminance Red", 838, 355, 138, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_GSLumRed = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 387, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_GSLumRed = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_GSLumRed) Global $iInp_GSLumRed = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default / 100), 1126, 399, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_GSLumGreen = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Luminance Green", 838, 445, 157, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_GSLumGreen = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 477, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_GSLumGreen = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_GSLumGreen) Global $iInp_GSLumGreen = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default / 100), 1126, 489, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_GSLumBlue = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Luminance Blue", 838, 535, 143, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_GSLumBlue = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 567, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 1") Global $hSlider_GSLumBlue = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_GSLumBlue) Global $iInp_GSLumBlue = GUICtrlCreateInput(StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default / 100), 1126, 579, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion Greyscale #Region HSL Global $iHSL = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Hue / Sat. / Lightn.") Global $iLabel_HSLHueLevel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hue Level", 838, 355, 92, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_HSLHueLevel = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 387, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 180, -180) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_HSLHueLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -180 to 180") Global $hSlider_HSLHueLevel = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_HSLHueLevel) Global $iInp_HSLHueLevel = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_HSLHueLevel_Default, 1126, 399, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_HSLSatLevel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Saturation Level", 838, 445, 150, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_HSLSatLevel = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 477, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_HSLSatLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_HSLSatLevel = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_HSLSatLevel) Global $iInp_HSLSatLevel = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_HSLSatLevel_Default, 1126, 489, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_HSLLightnLevel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Lightness Level", 838, 535, 144, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_HSLLightnLevel = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 567, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_HSLLightnLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_HSLLightnLevel = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_HSLLightnLevel) Global $iInp_HSLLightnLevel = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_HSLLightnLevel_Default, 1126, 579, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion HSL #Region Levels Global $iLevels = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Levels") Global $iLabel_LevelsHighlight = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Highlight", 838, 355, 83, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_LevelsHighlight = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 387, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_LevelsHighlight_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 100") Global $hSlider_LevelsHighlight = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_LevelsHighlight) Global $iInp_LevelsHighlight = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_LevelsHighlight_Default, 1126, 399, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_LevelsMidtone = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Midtone", 838, 445, 75, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_LevelsMidtone = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 477, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_LevelsMidtone_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_LevelsMidtone = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_LevelsMidtone) Global $iInp_LevelsMidtone = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_LevelsMidtone_Default, 1126, 489, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_LevelsShadow = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Shadow", 838, 535, 75, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_LevelsShadow = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 567, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_LevelsShadow_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 100") Global $hSlider_LevelsShadow = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_LevelsShadow) Global $iInp_LevelsShadow = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_LevelsShadow_Default, 1126, 579, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion Levels #Region Negative Global $iNegative = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Negative") Global $iLabel_Negative = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Nothing to configure", 838, 445, 340, 60) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 23, 400, 0, "Arial Black", 4) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) #EndRegion Negative #Region Sharpen Global $iSharpen = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Sharpen") Global $iLabel_SharpenRadius = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Radius", 838, 377, 64, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_SharpenRadius = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 409, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 255, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_SharpenRadius_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 255") Global $hSlider_SharpenRadius = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_SharpenRadius) Global $iInp_SharpenRadius = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_SharpenRadius_Default, 1126, 421, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabelSharpenAmount = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Amount", 838, 504, 72, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_SharpenAmount = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 541, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_SharpenAmount_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from 0 to 100") Global $hSlider_SharpenAmount = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_SharpenAmount) Global $iInp_SharpenAmount = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_SharpenAmount_Default, 1126, 553, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion Sharpen #Region Tint Global $iTint = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tint") ;~ GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW) Global $iLabel_TintHue = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hue", 838, 377, 39, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_TintHue = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 409, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 180, -180) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_TintHue_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -180 to 180") Global $hSlider_TintHue = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_TintHue) Global $iInp_TintHue = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_TintHue_Default, 1126, 421, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) Global $iLabel_TintAmount = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Amount", 838, 504, 72, 27) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 12, 400, 0, "Arial Black") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) Global $iSlider_TintAmount = GUICtrlCreateSlider(838, 541, 278, 45, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_SLIDER, $TBS_BOTH, $TBS_ENABLESELRANGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xFFFFFF) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetData(-1, $iSlider_TintAmount_Default) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Range is from -100 to 100") Global $hSlider_TintAmount = GUICtrlGetHandle($iSlider_TintAmount) Global $iInp_TintAmount = GUICtrlCreateInput($iSlider_TintAmount_Default, 1126, 553, 49, 21, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT, $ES_CENTER, $ES_NUMBER, $ES_READONLY)) #EndRegion Tint GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") #EndRegion Tabs ;~ Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172; $IMAGE_BITMAP = 0 Global $hTmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Logo(), True) Global $iPicLogo = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 8, 8, 1184, 196, BitOR($SS_CENTERIMAGE, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_PIC, $WS_BORDER)) Global $hB = GUICtrlSendMsg($iPicLogo, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hTmp) If $hB Then _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hB) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hTmp) Global $iW_Prev = 800, $iH_Prev = 450 Global $iPicPreview = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 8, 232, $iW_Prev, $iH_Prev, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_PIC, $WS_BORDER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) Global $hPicPreview = GUICtrlGetHandle($iPicPreview) Global $iBtnSave = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Save Image", 1117, 634, 75, 49, $BS_MULTILINE) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Press right mouse buttom to copy image to clipboard") Global $iBtnLoad = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Load Image", 1036, 634, 75, 49, $BS_MULTILINE) Global $iBtnApply = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Apply Effect", 825, 634, 75, 49, $BS_MULTILINE) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) Global $iBtnUndo = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Undo Effect", 905, 634, 75, 49, $BS_MULTILINE) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_DISABLE) Global $iLabelImg = GUICtrlCreateLabel(" Image Info:", 8, 214, 68, 16) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Times New Roman", 4) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xF0F0F0) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x0) Global $i, $j = 89, $k = 256 For $i = 0 To 731 ;76 + 732 GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 76 + $i, 214, 1, 16) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x10000 * Int($j * $i / $k) + 0x100 * Int($j * $i / $k) + Int($j * $i / $k)) Next Global $iLabelImgInfo = GUICtrlCreateLabel(" no image loaded", 76, 214, 732, 16) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Times New Roman", 5) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xB0F0B0) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, -2) Global $iLabel_BgColor = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Bg Color", 984, 634, 47, 19) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 9, 400, 0, "Times New Roman") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, -2) Global $iBtnBgColor = GUICtrlCreateButton("", 992, 654, 32, 28, $WS_BORDER) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $iBGDefColor) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Change image background color (used also for save format)." & @CRLF & "PNG file format is excluded by background color") Global Enum $iReset = 0x400, $iClipboard Global $hQMenu = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hQMenu, 0, "Reset to default", $iReset) $hTmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(Reset_Icon()) Global $hBmp_Reset = _GDIPlus_Convert2HBitmap($hTmp, $COLOR_MENU) _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hQMenu, 0, $hBmp_Reset) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hTmp) Global $hQMenu2 = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() _GUICtrlMenu_InsertMenuItem($hQMenu2, 0, "Copy image to clipboard", $iClipboard) Global $hBmp_Clipboard = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Clipboard(), True) _GUICtrlMenu_SetItemBmp($hQMenu2, 0, $hBmp_Clipboard) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Global $hDLL_GDI32 = DllOpen("gdi32.dll") Global $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iW_Prev, "int", $iH_Prev, "int", 0, "int", $GDIP_PXF32ARGB, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0) Global $hHBitmap_Preview = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($aResult[6]) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($aResult[6]) Global $hDC = _WinAPI_GetWindowDC($hPicPreview) Global $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Global $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap_Preview) Global $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000 + $iBGDefColor) Global $tGUID = DllStructCreate($tagGUID) Global $hImage = 0, $hImage_tmp, $hBmp_Preview = 0, $hBmp_tmp = 0, $hBmp_Save = 0, $hBmp_Save_1bpp = 0, $hCtx_tmp, $hBmp_Undo, $hBmp_Empty, _ $iWidth, $iHeight, $aPixelFormat, $aImageRawFormat, $hEffect, $aAnim, $sPrefix, $sFile, $iBGColor = $iBGDefColor, _ $bDnD = False, $bStart = False, $bDrawFX = False, $t, $iOld GUIRegisterMsg($WM_HSCROLL, "WM_HSCROLL") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "WM_PAINT") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DROPFILES, "WM_DROPFILES") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "WM_CONTEXTMENU") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "WM_COMMAND") While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE GUIRegisterMsg($WM_HSCROLL, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_PAINT, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_DROPFILES, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, "") If $hBmp_tmp Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtx_tmp) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_tmp) EndIf _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp_Reset) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBmp_Clipboard) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_Preview) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hPicPreview, $hDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC) If $hImage Then _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) GUIDelete() _GDIPlus_Shutdown() DllClose($hDLL_GDI32) Exit Case $iBtnApply If $hBmp_Undo Then _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Undo) $hBmp_Undo = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) Switch $iTabSelection Case 0 _GDIPlus_BlackAndWhite($hImage, $hCtx_tmp, GUICtrlRead($iInp_BWThreshold), False) Case 7 _GDIPlus_Greyscale($hImage, $hCtx_tmp, False) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hBmp_tmp) $bUpdatePreview = True GUICtrlSetState($iBtnUndo, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_ENABLE) ResetSettings() Case $iBtnUndo _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hBmp_Undo) If $hBmp_tmp Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtx_tmp) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_tmp) EndIf $hBmp_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) $hCtx_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_tmp) $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iBtnBgColor $t = $iBGColor $iBGColor = _ChooseColor(2, 0xFF0000, 2, $hGUI) If @error Then $iBGColor = $t _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000 + $iBGColor) GUICtrlSetBkColor($iBtnBgColor, $iBGColor) $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iBtnLoad If Not $bDnD Then $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Load an image", "", "Images (*.jpg;*.bmp;*.png;*.gif;*.tif)|All (*.*)", 3, "", $hGUI) If @error Then ContinueLoop EndIf If $hImage Then _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage) $hImage = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($sFile) If Not $hImage Then ContinueLoop $iWidth = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage) $iHeight = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) $aAnim = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipImageGetFrameDimensionsCount", "handle", $hImage, "int*", 0) DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipImageGetFrameDimensionsList", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tGUID, "int", $aAnim[2]) $aAnim = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipImageGetFrameCount", "handle", $hImage, "struct*", $tGUID, "uint*", 0) $aPixelFormat = _GDIPlus_ImageGetPixelFormat($hImage) $aImageRawFormat = _GDIPlus_ImageGetRawFormat($hImage) $sPrefix = "" If $aAnim[3] > 1 Then $sPrefix = "animated " ;~ CopyImage2Gfx($hImage, $hGraphic, $hDC, $hDC_backbuffer, $iWidth, $iHeight) GUICtrlSetData($iLabelImgInfo, StringRegExpReplace($sFile, ".*\\(.*)", "$1") & ", " & $sPrefix & $aImageRawFormat[1] & ", " & $iWidth & "x" & $iHeight & ", " & $aPixelFormat[1] & ", " & Round(FileGetSize($sFile) / 1024, 2) & " kb") $bDnD = False $bStart = True $bUpdatePreview = True DllStructSetData($tRECTF, "Width", $iWidth) DllStructSetData($tRECTF, "Height", $iHeight) If $hBmp_tmp Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtx_tmp) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_tmp) EndIf $hBmp_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) $hCtx_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_tmp) GUICtrlSetState($iBtnApply, $GUI_ENABLE) If $hBmp_Undo Then _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Undo) $hBmp_Undo = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) If $hBmp_Empty Then _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Empty) $hBmp_Empty = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWidth, $iHeight) $iOld = $iTabSelection For $iTabSelection = 0 To 12 ResetSettings() Next $iTabSelection = $iOld Case $iBtnSave $sFile = FileSaveDialog("Save Image", "", "Image (*.png;*.jpg;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif)", 2, "", $hGUI) If @error Then ContinueLoop If $hBmp_tmp Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtx_tmp) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_tmp) EndIf $hBmp_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hBmp_Empty) $hCtx_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_tmp) DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hCtx_tmp, "int", 7) Switch $iTabSelection Case 0 ;Black & White DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hCtx_tmp, "int", 5) _GDIPlus_BlackAndWhite($hImage, $hCtx_tmp, GUICtrlRead($iInp_BWThreshold), False) Case 1 ;Blur $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur(GUICtrlRead($iInp_BlurRadius), BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iCheckbox_BlurExpandEdge), $GUI_CHECKED)) Case 2 ;Brightness / Contrast $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBrightnessContrast(GUICtrlRead($iInp_BCBrightness), GUICtrlRead($iInp_BCContrast)) Case 3 ;Color Balance $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorBalance(GUICtrlRead($iInp_CBCyanRed), GUICtrlRead($iInp_CBMagentaGreen), GUICtrlRead($iInp_CBYellowBlue)) Case 4 ;Color Curve $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorCurve($iType, $iChannel, GUICtrlRead($iInp_CCValue)) Case 5 ;Color LUT Case 6 ;Color Matrix Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPCOLORMATRIX) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", GUICtrlRead($iInp_CMRed), 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", GUICtrlRead($iInp_CMGreen), 7) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", GUICtrlRead($iInp_CMBlue), 13) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", 1, 19) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", 1, 25) $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorMatrix($tColorMatrix) Case 7 ;Greyscale _GDIPlus_Greyscale($hImage, $hCtx_tmp, False) Case 8 ;Hue / Saturation / Lightness $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateHueSaturationLightness(GUICtrlRead($iInp_HSLHueLevel), GUICtrlRead($iInp_HSLSatLevel), GUICtrlRead($iInp_HSLLightnLevel)) Case 9 ;Levels $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateLevels(GUICtrlRead($iInp_LevelsHighlight), GUICtrlRead($iInp_LevelsMidtone), GUICtrlRead($iInp_LevelsShadow)) Case 10;Negative _GDIPlus_Negative($hImage, $hCtx_tmp) Case 11;Sharpen $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateSharpen(GUICtrlRead($iInp_SharpenRadius), GUICtrlRead($iInp_SharpenAmount)) Case 12;Tint $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateTint(GUICtrlRead($iInp_TintHue), GUICtrlRead($iInp_TintAmount)) EndSwitch If $iTabSelection <> 0 And $iTabSelection <> 7 Then _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hImage, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) EndIf _GDIPlus_SaveBitmap($sFile, $hBmp_tmp, 90, $iBGColor) ;~ Switch _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBmp_tmp, $sFile) ;~ Case 0 ;~ MsgBox(16 + 262144, "Error", "Image couldn't be saved!", 20, $hGUI) ;~ Case Else ;~ MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Information", "Image has been successfully saved!", 20, $hGUI) ;~ EndSwitch Case $iRadio_CCExposure, $iRadio_CCDensity GUICtrlSetLimit($iSlider_CCValue, 255, -255) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetTip($iSlider_CCValue, "Range is from -255 to 255") If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_CCExposure), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $iType = $iAdjustExposure Else $iType = $iAdjustDensity EndIf $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iRadio_CCBlackSaturation, $iRadio_CCWhiteSaturation If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_CCBlackSaturation), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $iType = $iAdjustBlackSaturation GUICtrlSetLimit($iSlider_CCValue, 254, 0) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetTip($iSlider_CCValue, "Range is from 0 to 254") Else $iType = $iAdjustWhiteSaturation GUICtrlSetLimit($iSlider_CCValue, 255, 1) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CCValue, 255) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CCValue, 255) GUICtrlSetTip($iSlider_CCValue, "Range is from 1 to 255") EndIf $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iRadio_CCContrast, $iRadio_CCHighlight, $iRadio_CCShadow, $iRadio_CCMidtone GUICtrlSetLimit($iSlider_CCValue, 100, -100) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetTip($iSlider_CCValue, "Range is from -100 to 100") If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_CCBlackSaturation), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $iType = $iAdjustContrast ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_CCHighlight), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $iType = $iAdjustHighlight ElseIf BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iRadio_CCShadow), $GUI_CHECKED) Then $iType = $iAdjustShadow Else $iType = $iAdjustMidtone EndIf $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iRadio_CCCurveAllChannel $iChannel = $iCurveChannelAll $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iRadio_CCCurveRed $iChannel = $iCurveChannelRed $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iRadio_CCCurveGreen $iChannel = $iCurveChannelGreen $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iRadio_CCCurveBlue $iChannel = $iCurveChannelBlue $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iCheckbox_BlurExpandEdge $bUpdatePreview = True Case $iTab Switch GUICtrlRead($iTab) Case 0 ;Black & White $iTabSelection = 0 Case 1 ;Blur $iTabSelection = 1 Case 2 ;Brightness / Contrast $iTabSelection = 2 Case 3 ;Color Balance $iTabSelection = 3 Case 4 ;Color Curve $iTabSelection = 4 Case 5 ;Color LUT $iTabSelection = 5 Case 6 ;Color Matrix $iTabSelection = 6 Case 7 ;Greyscale $iTabSelection = 7 Case 8 ;Hue / Saturation / Lightness $iTabSelection = 8 Case 9 ;Levels $iTabSelection = 9 Case 10;Negative $iTabSelection = 10 Case 11;Sharpen $iTabSelection = 11 Case 12;Tint $iTabSelection = 12 EndSwitch $bUpdatePreview = True EndSwitch If $bUpdatePreview And $bStart Then $bUpdatePreview = False DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hGraphic, "int", 7) $hImage_tmp = _GDIPlus_ImageClone($hImage) Switch $iTabSelection Case 0 ;Black & White DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hGraphic, "int", 5) _GDIPlus_BlackAndWhite($hImage_tmp, $hGraphic, GUICtrlRead($iInp_BWThreshold)) $bDrawFX = False Case 1 ;Blur $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur(GUICtrlRead($iInp_BlurRadius), BitAND(GUICtrlRead($iCheckbox_BlurExpandEdge), $GUI_CHECKED)) $bDrawFX = True Case 2 ;Brightness / Contrast $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBrightnessContrast(GUICtrlRead($iInp_BCBrightness), GUICtrlRead($iInp_BCContrast)) $bDrawFX = True Case 3 ;Color Balance $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorBalance(GUICtrlRead($iInp_CBCyanRed), GUICtrlRead($iInp_CBMagentaGreen), GUICtrlRead($iInp_CBYellowBlue)) $bDrawFX = True Case 4 ;Color Curve $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorCurve($iType, $iChannel, GUICtrlRead($iInp_CCValue)) $bDrawFX = True Case 5 ;Color LUT $bDrawFX = False Case 6 ;Color Matrix Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPCOLORMATRIX) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", GUICtrlRead($iInp_CMRed), 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", GUICtrlRead($iInp_CMGreen), 7) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", GUICtrlRead($iInp_CMBlue), 13) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", 1, 19) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", 1, 25) $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateColorMatrix($tColorMatrix) $bDrawFX = True Case 7 ;Greyscale _GDIPlus_Greyscale($hImage_tmp, $hGraphic) $bDrawFX = False Case 8 ;Hue / Saturation / Lightness $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateHueSaturationLightness(GUICtrlRead($iInp_HSLHueLevel), GUICtrlRead($iInp_HSLSatLevel), GUICtrlRead($iInp_HSLLightnLevel)) $bDrawFX = True Case 9 ;Levels $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateLevels(GUICtrlRead($iInp_LevelsHighlight), GUICtrlRead($iInp_LevelsMidtone), GUICtrlRead($iInp_LevelsShadow)) $bDrawFX = True Case 10;Negative _GDIPlus_Negative($hImage_tmp, $hGraphic) $bDrawFX = False Case 11;Sharpen $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateSharpen(GUICtrlRead($iInp_SharpenRadius), GUICtrlRead($iInp_SharpenAmount)) $bDrawFX = True Case 12;Tint $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateTint(GUICtrlRead($iInp_TintHue), GUICtrlRead($iInp_TintAmount)) $bDrawFX = True EndSwitch If $bDrawFX Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtx_tmp, 0xFF000000 + $iBGColor) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hImage_tmp, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCtx_tmp, $hImage_tmp, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) CopyImage2Gfx($hBmp_tmp, $hGraphic, $hDC, $hDC_backbuffer, $iWidth, $iHeight) Else DllCall($hDLL_GDI32, "bool", "BitBlt", "handle", $hDC, "int", 2, "int", 2, "int", $iW_Prev - 4, "int", $iH_Prev - 4, "handle", $hDC_backbuffer, "int", 0, "int", 0, "dword", $SRCCOPY) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_tmp) EndIf WEnd Func ResetSettings() Switch $iTabSelection Case 0 ;Black & White GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_BWThreshold, $iSlider_BWThreshold_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BWThreshold, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_BWThreshold_Default / 100)) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 1 ;Blur GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_BlurRadius, $iSlider_BlurRadius_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BlurRadius, $iSlider_BlurRadius_Default) GUICtrlSetState($iCheckbox_BlurExpandEdge, $GUI_UNCHECKED) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 2 ;Brightness / Contrast GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_BCBrightness, $iSlider_BCBrightness_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BCBrightness, $iSlider_BCBrightness_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_BCContrast, $iSlider_BCContrast_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BCContrast, $iSlider_BCContrast_Default) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 3 ;Color Balance GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CBCyanRed, $iSlider_CBCyanRed_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CBCyanRed, $iSlider_CBCyanRed_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CBMagentaGreen, $iSlider_CBMagentaGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CBMagentaGreen, $iSlider_CBMagentaGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CBYellowBlue, $iSlider_CBYellowBlue_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CBYellowBlue, $iSlider_CBYellowBlue_Default) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 4 ;Color Curve GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CCValue, 0) GUICtrlSetState($iRadio_CCExposure, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetState($iRadio_CCCurveAllChannel, $GUI_CHECKED) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 5 ;Color LUT ;~ $bUpdatePreview = True Case 6 ;Color Matrix GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CMRed, $iSlider_CMRed_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CMRed, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_CMRed_Default / 100)) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CMGreen, $iSlider_CMGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CMGreen, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_CMGreen_Default / 100)) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_CMBlue, $iSlider_CMBlue_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CMBlue, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_CMBlue_Default / 100)) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 7 ;Greyscale GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_GSLumRed, $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_GSLumRed, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default / 100)) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_GSLumGreen, $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_GSLumGreen, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default / 100)) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_GSLumBlue, $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_GSLumBlue, StringFormat("%04.2f", $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default / 100)) $GDIP__RLUM = $iSlider_GSLumRed_Default / 100 $GDIP__GLUM = $iSlider_GSLumGreen_Default / 100 $GDIP__BLUM = $iSlider_GSLumBlue_Default / 100 $bUpdatePreview = True Case 8 ;Hue / Saturation / Lightness GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_HSLHueLevel, $iSlider_HSLHueLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_HSLHueLevel, $iSlider_HSLHueLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_HSLSatLevel, $iSlider_HSLSatLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_HSLSatLevel, $iSlider_HSLSatLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_HSLLightnLevel, $iSlider_HSLLightnLevel_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_HSLLightnLevel, $iSlider_HSLLightnLevel_Default) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 9 ;Levels GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_LevelsHighlight, $iSlider_LevelsHighlight_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_LevelsHighlight, $iSlider_LevelsHighlight_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_LevelsMidtone, $iSlider_LevelsMidtone_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_LevelsMidtone, $iSlider_LevelsMidtone_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_LevelsShadow, $iSlider_LevelsShadow_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_LevelsShadow, $iSlider_LevelsShadow_Default) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 10;Negative $bUpdatePreview = True Case 11;Sharpen GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_SharpenRadius, $iSlider_SharpenRadius_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_SharpenRadius, $iSlider_SharpenRadius_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_SharpenAmount, $iSlider_SharpenAmount_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_SharpenAmount, $iSlider_SharpenAmount_Default) $bUpdatePreview = True Case 12;Tint GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_TintHue, $iSlider_TintHue_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_TintHue, $iSlider_TintHue_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iSlider_TintAmount, $iSlider_TintAmount_Default) GUICtrlSetData($iInp_TintAmount, $iSlider_TintAmount_Default) $bUpdatePreview = True EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>ResetSettings #Region GDI+ FX functions Func _GDIPlus_BlackAndWhite($hBitmap, $hGraphic, $iThreshold, $bUpdate = True) Local Const $hIA = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesSetThreshold($hIA, $iThreshold) Local $pBWMatrix = DllStructGetPtr(_GDIPlus_ColorMatrixCreateGrayScale()) _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesSetColorMatrix($hIA, $GDIP_COLORADJUSTTYPE_DEFAULT, True, $pBWMatrix) Local $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap) If $bUpdate Then CopyImage2Gfx($hBitmap, $hGraphic, $hDC, $hDC_backbuffer, $iW, $iH, $hIA) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000 + $iBGColor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphic, $hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hIA) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hIA) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_BlackAndWhite Func _GDIPlus_Greyscale($hBitmap, $hGraphic, $bUpdate = True) Local $ii, $iJ, $tColorMatrix, $aLums[4] = [GUICtrlRead($iInp_GSLumRed), GUICtrlRead($iInp_GSLumGreen), GUICtrlRead($iInp_GSLumBlue), 0] $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate($tagGDIPCOLORMATRIX) For $ii = 0 To 3 For $iJ = 1 To 3 DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", $aLums[$ii], $ii * 5 + $iJ) Next Next DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", 1, 19) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, "m", 1, 25) Local Const $hIA = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesSetColorMatrix($hIA, 0, True, $tColorMatrix) Local $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap) If $bUpdate Then CopyImage2Gfx($hBitmap, $hGraphic, $hDC, $hDC_backbuffer, $iW, $iH, $hIA) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000 + $iBGColor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphic, $hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hIA) EndIf _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hIA) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_Greyscale Func _GDIPlus_Negative(ByRef $hBitmap, ByRef $hGraphic) Local Const $hIA = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesSetColorMatrix($hIA, 0, True, _GDIPlus_ColorMatrixCreateNegative()) CopyImage2Gfx($hBitmap, $hGraphic, $hDC, $hDC_backbuffer, _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap), $hIA) _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hIA) EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_Negative #EndRegion GDI+ FX functions #Region Message Functions Func WM_HSCROLL($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $Msg, $wParam Switch $lParam Case $hSlider_BWThreshold GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BWThreshold, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_BWThreshold) / 100)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_BlurRadius GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BlurRadius, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_BlurRadius)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_BCBrightness GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BCBrightness, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_BCBrightness)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_BCContrast GUICtrlSetData($iInp_BCContrast, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_BCContrast)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CBCyanRed GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CBCyanRed, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CBCyanRed)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CBMagentaGreen GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CBMagentaGreen, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CBMagentaGreen)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CBYellowBlue GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CBYellowBlue, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CBYellowBlue)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CCValue GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CCValue, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CCValue)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CMBlue GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CMBlue, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CMBlue) / 100)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CMGreen GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CMGreen, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CMGreen) / 100)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_CMRed GUICtrlSetData($iInp_CMRed, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_CMRed) / 100)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_GSLumBlue GUICtrlSetData($iInp_GSLumBlue, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_GSLumBlue) / 100)) $GDIP__BLUM = GUICtrlRead($iSlider_GSLumBlue) / 100 $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_GSLumGreen GUICtrlSetData($iInp_GSLumGreen, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_GSLumGreen) / 100)) $GDIP__GLUM = GUICtrlRead($iSlider_GSLumGreen) / 100 $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_GSLumRed GUICtrlSetData($iInp_GSLumRed, StringFormat("%04.2f", GUICtrlRead($iSlider_GSLumRed) / 100)) $GDIP__RLUM = GUICtrlRead($iSlider_GSLumRed) / 100 $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_HSLHueLevel GUICtrlSetData($iInp_HSLHueLevel, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_HSLHueLevel)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_HSLLightnLevel GUICtrlSetData($iInp_HSLLightnLevel, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_HSLLightnLevel)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_HSLSatLevel GUICtrlSetData($iInp_HSLSatLevel, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_HSLSatLevel)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_LevelsHighlight GUICtrlSetData($iInp_LevelsHighlight, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_LevelsHighlight)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_LevelsMidtone GUICtrlSetData($iInp_LevelsMidtone, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_LevelsMidtone)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_LevelsShadow GUICtrlSetData($iInp_LevelsShadow, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_LevelsShadow)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_SharpenAmount GUICtrlSetData($iInp_SharpenAmount, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_SharpenAmount)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_SharpenRadius GUICtrlSetData($iInp_SharpenRadius, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_SharpenRadius)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_TintAmount GUICtrlSetData($iInp_TintAmount, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_TintAmount)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) Case $hSlider_TintHue GUICtrlSetData($iInp_TintHue, GUICtrlRead($iSlider_TintHue)) $bUpdatePreview = True If BitAND(GUICtrlGetState($iBtnSave), $GUI_ENABLE) = $GUI_ENABLE Then GUICtrlSetState($iBtnSave, $GUI_DISABLE) EndSwitch Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_HSCROLL Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $Msg, $lParam Switch $wParam Case $iReset ResetSettings() Case $iClipboard Local $hHBmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBmp_tmp) Local $hClipboard_Bitmap = _WinAPI_CopyImage($hHBmp, 0, 0, 0, $LR_COPYDELETEORG + $LR_COPYRETURNORG) _ClipBoard_Open(HWnd($hGUI)) _ClipBoard_Empty() _ClipBoard_SetDataEx($hClipboard_Bitmap, $CF_BITMAP) If Not @error Then MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Information", "Image put to clipboard!", 10) Else MsgBox(16 + 262144, "Error", "An error has occured: " & @error, 10) EndIf _ClipBoard_Close() _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBmp) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hClipboard_Bitmap) EndSwitch Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_COMMAND Func WM_CONTEXTMENU($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $Msg, $wParam, $lParam Local $aCI = GUIGetCursorInfo(HWnd($hGUI)) If Not @error Then Switch $aCI[4] Case $iTab _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hQMenu, $hWnd) Return True Case $iBtnSave _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hQMenu2, $hWnd) Return True EndSwitch EndIf Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_CONTEXTMENU Func WM_PAINT($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $Msg,$wParam, $lParam DllCall($hDLL_GDI32, "bool", "BitBlt", "handle", $hDC, "int", 2, "int", 2, "int", $iW_Prev - 4, "int", $iH_Prev - 4, "handle", $hDC_backbuffer, "int", 0, "int", 0, "dword", $SRCCOPY) Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_PAINT Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $Msg,$wParam, $lParam DllCall($hDLL_GDI32, "bool", "BitBlt", "handle", $hDC, "int", 2, "int", 2, "int", $iW_Prev - 4, "int", $iH_Prev - 4, "handle", $hDC_backbuffer, "int", 0, "int", 0, "dword", $SRCCOPY) Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY Func WM_DROPFILES($hWnd, $Msg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $Msg, $lParam Local $aRet = DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "int", $wParam, "int", -1, "ptr", 0, "int", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $sDroppedFile, $tBuffer = DllStructCreate("char[256]") If $aRet[0] = 1 Then DllCall("shell32.dll", "int", "DragQueryFile", "int", $wParam, "int", 0, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tBuffer), "int", DllStructGetSize($tBuffer)) $sDroppedFile = DllStructGetData($tBuffer, 1) If StringInStr(FileGetAttrib($sDroppedFile), "D") Then DllCall("shell32.dll", "none", "DragFinish", "int", $wParam) Return MsgBox(16 + 262144, "Error", "This is not a file ;-)", 20, $hGUI) EndIf EndIf DllCall("shell32.dll", "none", "DragFinish", "int", $wParam) $sFile = $sDroppedFile $bDnD = True GUICtrlSendMsg($iBtnLoad, $BM_CLICK, 0, 0) Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_DROPFILES #EndRegion Message Functions #Region needed additional functions Func _GDIPlus_SaveBitmap($sFilename, $hBmp, $iJPGQual = 90, $iTpColor = 0) Local $bError = False, $bResult, $aResult, $hBmp_BG, $hBmp1bpp, $hCtxt1bpp; $hBmp8bpp, $hCtxt8bpp Local $sSaveTypes = "|jpg|bmp|gif|png|tif|", $sSaveType = "jpg" Local $sSuffix = StringRight($sFilename, 3) If StringInStr($sSaveTypes, $sSuffix) Then $sSaveType = $sSuffix Else $sFilename &= "." & $sSaveType EndIf If FileExists($sFilename) Then Local $iChoice = MsgBox(4 + 32 + 256 + 262144, "Warning", "'" & $sFilename & "' already exists!" & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Overwrite file?", 0, $hGUI) If $iChoice = 7 Then Return 0 FileDelete($sFilename) EndIf If Not $iTabSelection Then $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iWidth, "int", $iHeight, "int", 0, "int", $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0) ;create empty 32 bit bitmap $hBmp1bpp = $aResult[6] $hCtxt1bpp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp1bpp) DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hCtxt1bpp, "int", 5) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCtxt1bpp, $hBmp, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt1bpp) $hBmp = $hBmp1bpp ;~ ElseIf $iTabSelection = 7 Then ;~ $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iWidth, "int", $iHeight, "int", 0, "int", $GDIP_PXF08INDEXED, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0) ;create empty 32 bit bitmap ;~ $hBmp8bpp = $aResult[6] ;~ $hCtxt8bpp = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp8bpp) ;~ DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipSetInterpolationMode", "handle", $hCtxt8bpp, "int", 0) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCtxt8bpp, $hBmp, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt8bpp) ;~ $hBmp = $hBmp8bpp EndIf Switch $sSaveType Case "jpg" Local $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("JPG") Local $tParams = _GDIPlus_ParamInit(1) Local $tData = DllStructCreate("int Quality") DllStructSetData($tData, "Quality", $iJPGQual) Local $pData = DllStructGetPtr($tData) _GDIPlus_ParamAdd($tParams, $GDIP_EPGQUALITY, 1, $GDIP_EPTLONG, $pData) Local $pParams = DllStructGetPtr($tParams) If $iTpColor Then $hBmp_BG = _GDIPlus_ChangeBGColor($hBmp, 0xFF000000 + $iTpColor) $bResult = _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hBmp_BG, $sFilename, $sCLSID, $pParams) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_BG) Else $bResult = _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hBmp, $sFilename, $sCLSID, $pParams) EndIf If Not $bResult Then $bError = True Else $bError = False EndIf $tData = "" $tParams = "" Case Else If $iTpColor And $sSuffix <> "png" Then $hBmp_BG = _GDIPlus_ChangeBGColor($hBmp, 0xFF000000 + $iTpColor) $bResult = _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBmp_BG, $sFilename) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_BG) Else $bResult = _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hBmp, $sFilename) EndIf If Not $bResult Then $bError = True Else $bError = False EndIf EndSwitch If Not $iTabSelection Then _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp) If $bError Then MsgBox(16 + 262144, "ERROR", "An error has occured - the image couldn't saved!", 30, $hGUI) Return 0 EndIf MsgBox(64 + 262144, "Information", "Image successfully saved to '" & $sFilename & "'", 10, $hGUI) Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_SaveBitmap Func _GDIPlus_ChangeBGColor($hBitmap, $iBGColor) Local $iW_TP = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), $iH_TP = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap) Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iW_TP, "int", $iH_TP, "int", 0, "int", 0x0026200A, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0) ;create empty 32 bit bitmap Local $hBmp_TP = $aResult[6] Local $hCtxt_TP = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_TP) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCtxt_TP, $iBGColor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCtxt_TP, $hBitmap, 0, 0, $iW_TP, $iH_TP) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtxt_TP) Return $hBmp_TP EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_ChangeBGColor Func CopyImage2Gfx($hBmp, $hGraphic, $hDC, $hDC_backbuffer, $bW, $bH, $hIA = 0) Local $f, $iXPos, $iYPos, $iImgW, $iImgH _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000 + $iBGColor) If $bW < $iW_Prev And $bH < $iH_Prev Then $iXPos = ($iW_Prev - $bW) / 2 $iYPos = ($iH_Prev - $bH) / 2 $iImgW = $bW $iImgH = $bH Else If $bW > $bH Then $f = $bW / $iW_Prev If ($bH / $f) > $iH_Prev Then $f = $bH / $iH_Prev Else $f = $bH / $iH_Prev EndIf $iImgW = Int($bW / $f) $iImgH = Int($bH / $f) $iXPos = ($iW_Prev - $iImgW) / 2 - 2 $iYPos = ($iH_Prev - $iImgH) / 2 - 2 EndIf If $hIA Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGraphic, $hBmp, 0, 0, $bW, $bH, $iXPos, $iYPos, $iImgW, $iImgH, $hIA) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphic, $hBmp, $iXPos, $iYPos, $iImgW, $iImgH) EndIf DllCall($hDLL_GDI32, "bool", "BitBlt", "handle", $hDC, "int", 2, "int", 2, "int", $iW_Prev - 4, "int", $iH_Prev - 4, "handle", $hDC_backbuffer, "int", 0, "int", 0, "dword", $SRCCOPY) EndFunc ;==>CopyImage2Gfx Func _GDIPlus_Convert2HBitmap($hBitmap, $iColor); removes alpha backround using system color and converts to gdi bitmap Local $iBGColor = _WinAPI_GetSysColor($iColor) $iBGColor = 0x10000 * BitAND($iBGColor, 0xFF) + BitAND($iBGColor, 0x00FF00) + BitShift($iBGColor, 16) Local $iWidth = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap), $iHeight = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap) Local $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "uint", "GdipCreateBitmapFromScan0", "int", $iWidth, "int", $iHeight, "int", 0, "int", 0x0026200A, "ptr", 0, "int*", 0) Local $hBitmap_New = $aResult[6] Local $hCtx_new = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap_New) Local $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000 + $iBGColor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hCtx_new, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCtx_new, $hBitmap, 0, 0, $iWidth, $iHeight) Local $hHBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_New) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_New) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCtx_new) Return $hHBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_Convert2HBitmap ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.12 Build 2013-05-17 Func Reset_Icon() Local $Reset_Icon $Reset_Icon &= "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" Return Binary(_Base64Decode($Reset_Icon)) EndFunc ;==>Reset_Icon Func _Clipboard($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Clipboard $Clipboard &= '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' Local $bString = Binary(_Base64Decode($Clipboard)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\clipboard_paper_16x16.png", 18) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Clipboard Func _Logo($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Logo $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= 'BAUREhMUIRAgMRUiIyQwQAYyMzQ1FlBgkCVBcP/aAAgBAQABBQL/AKW9ra2trfptbW1tb9+1yW/1drkua5rl+92uS5rktra2trkuX/CXknKnOu4Zdyy7lkx0xU5U9hdwmsJjJiJn9knUy6XcxioT3+pKelM+lK0u8TW1CztRLtM/6HJckz/sHdEJpfVASdrijaZNZZdwy7ll3TLuV3MYsIsSx/cu6ci6yYqaX+0O6mTSJZ0iZJuerxV21pOCyy6Z+UAWVXsF6pyknP6bJfTpLsbMU87ddV8hAqGfajPfqVGEImTyFKsKqCW0y2uS375z0j2WizFsXl9Mg67CrFTpVHk1ayFDv9JBJzZvdKWlM+lcynbQpzm4G/Xm6v2OkKABtUlTrc+0LFNC6zcbrpx21EBpvCiPjCkC+QMWjFv3EnRTaR8kMcu4tTUci4pBLyaL/wCzO6ITSt3WE0aZbSiIVeEsiBlK+24GEd+2fZiPVBVH0h125ZEtaBbcabxXUuhUMmPZ6QLaeZqEgWNqE9+hfjIfY2Tb8OutqZdLuEC2Mzxf2zlpWbDQavUe+58iMUpWLk3kS2yCdiEiJ2eTls2KQIVxsuS5rmuSd1cM4xRBYtQt1g1q9dR9OS5rmuXs2uS37Co43u2i13ddm+y8KsK02PCFoJpyE8kwvOQg7irD0oN6bXJbW1yXNc1yW/ZtbW1v12uS5rktos9I7ktWIgBRG1gJZWixrgxdZ68Yra5rmua367W1yW/Tf6e1tb9m1yW/cSeldtdONSpwe3bYC7clpx02Zu0RqEZtFrNVGMO23DTUW3eG27IxeJARau1wLRkE47YSCfHyrm5KLonxkG/Bt/dIDeJvpiWSlJCh1Hp8YnG/sk6OTSGL6hYu2Z2C16cYRjWUqysUYkaBiUVQA/Tg2mkTSnZ0p5GEXjkhu47G1z21n4xvgdv8S/XbxvSmXSna0pZIcXhkRycdjajNPNOVSOu4UbY+UX9ZNtGxwJvLFhUsYJEpQgh/lMOKhF4tixL6WNlHHbccOK56TmUrC7hkO0MjyLpSs6XdrulGyoG2mmuSci6y67LuGTHTT2nkpm0p29L6kJkPJCefPxYmsYzbb81LtYkYYjyKKGly0pn0iXGivqYkK7GaGba5pyJzJ7C7lmQrMCrqLrLqrqLmua6i6iaS2nkpF0nsJrCibaaaeacqkddwo2x8ov7JKyTTVodc9gzADUA8nEHSaCdlJmTjZdtB5lbTY7+qL+5F8aUoI4VvtLTs0mqfgEE/ifxkP6Fht3xfBfjl0rzfa9CW2E/hn9SP4vFdokb6fj6YOMRjTRXFSHtOBnTQ0iT4tZt6dqkpqEBDUuBFML1VXPzYvlqLauBbq2B+GKXix7UpTjS2miMalEZWlGVFxH2xrnGZLR4kgQ1p+yAIdAEWnD2PFcFOCvNoNyHkAkw101wU/CnceUntkG4h2LStVgVhUxRBCzLZJY6LvHH1WU69CC7fHyRInooRtsWxEcSZCCsTNJoHLYdq9h08bQVXtsSMzeJkLZJGiFkFojkOXUt8vFkzvKnCUcdXr2NcbFeAWXwxz8VyLcdqYBpnZlOoEyAaYiMbx3kzLvZNEVc9hW64QqtGIByuTeZo2HF3zMo3+SHkIyfu0TIRi/fcUC3EjMVENpTszISNE0k9AjLrFqygfbGucJktHiSEzWn7MAhUAM04eyayBeAxRiAN/wAqrDxFk6MeAlK8Jd6NDNEjHl4x39EX90H49Ct4vw3ET8hEbV0PwR/B/wAQn812D6Ys/Fx1ZfgCpPhHvoBYc+TN6GfxFureyT7jVio+zSm+lcPwjXB0m1tPMUFCQyIcfIo9ufe2HPpWKQ+AnfTWzOg1mrw6TupTDBR6c1wacQbEpE4Gs1B2k0OLWhynVp/dGHuIrjc1Z83wsm9HRvitLhenRFKxpZGOmFHxej+CXJNFi2DmWoxX86xESMOr9jWm6kK5epXtV+8iMURDaL7ZtPZh0LJTagAX' $Logo &= 'RraQyCZxtGNt2+1rZK5u6l9PBlRkV591g/BZ6Z4vcM3hSi0V1gKMdteF+DGf242f4kaAoG4Or0ONmLeOfRt2W6oatKImYisCayOqEticBjrsxFZH01Cx4d52iktioKWSsuoZckXZh2Qh2NTJwNZqjtO0OLWhvOpS1OEPYT4zf3Vy/wAzfdlKzeGUlbB1FO1kKz0sqG7IBupYPLxj70XpMeEsgB/DehX8Xp6iGOgy+66L4NLxVbq3QS5PIvGLzsSiYR5q+0p1KmMLNHGIaCmTqx8U2/MZD+rVfxH2Ojv4Zutbk23tHnKY6baLU0saWRGuNq4z+HbkETIr6avHqWdbVg0rBIUvBKvBUSOcNhtXTtuGQNIEIhIRCquyq1GA8W9xX8O3O0b+/D8N6OjfA4/nsgcnWhWlJRqO8RBYA7TRnFhzPIeHdQx9caaPH0q/cjN9tD+kUka43IeynqaVA5OrkW/CK2xx+8eSJLlWAyDXgzyj4sjYcbUeGKFW2hUWaTR01ufGNYfTrkIwBsOdqT0/EOVMhYtIAfI6Efzds5SnhVk67LqRYXCF6P2u3OMiQHGNmvNd0GKHZE6nlqDSe7Fk94b1oWNBr22q4jvgRlDujpsTcm0MpTojqknaJlncVDM2DxceO5KOFE6xuKHj1FvYT4zu40yMovxy1aXhnToiNpePq2N+6F2fTBSG46P8uWrv4Z1KSOVZKXdmNMdcWGDONdvDW7ERwpWC18RSjJgZIrxR83UrvP8AiOO7WXemh/xFW2O8K3lAx0mTqx8V7UBXMlZF21MzSiOXsdWPivOETMcTyE7TOJm0Zm1j4/m7X3XP/TtxrCVj4pt9ipsoM2jsyxcfuL99orfbfbdsIlEaaPudHfxX+67Y/vgfDejo3wLze48rIhLhpGfTQE9wprAaMHyByKU7E05TjelYkarTj9hW+3HRVz8W0EHgovFaH57IvyL0vtplYM8hV6j07MJoU9qXxfm0IZE43jXgowU28ZUjBrkvNFXb3JVWbTs2rnGMC35jwUI6jTLJspi3exVGJNBTbxkPAozatiK2Ocz3MZEjUY91UgB8rJ8fDp1Bdlbycenjb0fyUuHTDm9Qe1kLC7AJUAMINDWsz/j7Lc8yESiNNH2zZXQsSGPJxFkhyE1K5AkIWE5lnZ2HqDs3Tgx1co7GI8UMw7/T3y8FetEO+Kvd3V66JaVzJvIlCp2jFn9VtBhxYs+LWZfU7mWJvH14+LFAFpp1ICjMfVyWR++xXroNaMFGOvUzeMj+WuEm7vjzPjzgsKJVzXNORGfbWJ9vlZnnsR/p1kdnwe1GEKNntamNAWIJtpgmmwAujNtozkPItOcXq2ZUzws+Ll4YBQtnxuJrjkMVksmsFPKWWB8N73Vh/Fc8/qZbE3yld/Dejo8lWPKeWx5ZFcXw6tP4xVif08lmRMkKbJyMj3mkSYz0sRW+C/GOd+6xOzDHHwf4rt1MxV/Fvxh4yNKFoNLIPGVvHwszxl0hHefjJffLIPyyVdvDKayQOsCvY69K20zjx+RgePc+L0u/LdJ3t/4bE/iXsF/jR/CJ8ZyTtRy7bGIXg8PGG/x2DHvGuL7bg/zGWbmW9XkWoC1G1XekeoSL20Nr05ZAFpg1xwrgyEuqUkt5sHw3udGHtZOkSJa1od0b45meNm8BfV0TJNJYk0hjtneNCs3TEKzctV5HNFNkGio5Rk+RsEXbWraAENMMjFyyp04Vx602XtyDAFRqgLUXdVo+OPixFYwTmJcG/eV4eIx9k2WRqRshpmlKBxQswGe5SVTLhsJrqneaLfXIEepea4PJUu7DWK9l3r8oixTQd8dRqjDEuVswHpjMhhmT+H6NiFkLttsrRkZq1mFyEgDsRhiuLSqUMVGrXNasPDTVIdxlbTccsD4b3yVp/FWf5m3Pp3apFB/SStS02Fg71qTcL4vh1ZjtqD9NFohsP9MhFfS4EcQoVoZRpNj67eCN4xawg+OOi3g/xjv7/Ef27S0x' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= 'FZNpM7PNkI2yS4GHJe7s3u+n+l7q07z4flSRGP5Jsb39UXRpJBYche6P3EIgtNio6S4u82T4IWNJN+e5MY6Q2aE8SWIj7B4BY56dtnbDft0Moz/UNuzejSR8SFJG6J2Eo00oF7JtIL2e7nn5oRdI49EpIDGB2owStFy0prHPNmi6dFIwXc22htO4i5yRpnW1TdMY55s1e6yYrJ0ETGFznfBQxh8W3fz6quGF4bwGiOOJ7dufgn04a0ngqVjnMdbs9VUi0p53aI74xZS9R/O8aDqQW5z/ANJkTngkKnBDWtdx+ybA3FilPhpYbNFtw/PwQMD5LHYi79xXvkd9h57PypdZrm96pBd5unOL3FxUQ6OMDjtUk7YsjmUJhI3E3ctlUO231XShrBjKlkikjsDmPgg/ig8FP1u4eWmN5wh17ZZ+NvshNDfafD8phayUHcCsUm7U8+fBYWk3Lifp91OcUZPaPIqnddhad3P2TnhrdY2CbKyTqlS2fIwlY8yXKSojeCLKB+C/E5fVPkYz9u8qZ7XABqpG2u9OkbGMTkypbKcOxVGswHgmvNsV7ZC/khNCciT4flQOwyjhsTCQLBBjgcgsBbqtbYLoXjdkqeAl532y707pS7Ub3nf45LA5zb5YuzmyLg2queOfqnPaxoD3KaSKSOwOY+D2c/VLFXx2fjGw6I6Z8rcTPspm9FAGk55ev4VDqxF1t6rWl1pd2zRSU7g4SOVbLq9GoIjM+yrMmgcfRRzRtjDSFGGuixFu4nwCdURuaRh26aWJsrGuU8JgeWnTRtDpcKqqR3Q6qtdSt6KPP5fdQHJw52HRHBjYCDuHkqmN0cpxKnjc4E8ck3XqRbmynBDgDw+Gmbif3FVLCx+fAaXtLYB8vUnRSR47uG0KZ5hdhtmmPqJTZiqm4WDt9APuqUXx/L1CqSekLeGSphd/cVU6r8PBQET/AD39qqKXAMbNipxeZqqLDCBw9dHs5jZAbr2lAWWcBkoWF8gCqiMm96nuIQ23D10QjFI0Diquodhs3eqKaTA7nip6l8ryb5KCZzoQXdv0VFZ0Xbfn1UsNS5x6Not3eqNNUP8A4jlAB07bZi6qCS4X4fDFI6J2JqgmjmFh4KSihdsFlTUwgJzXtEizQFDQwz5huSPshodfcvdIYTqhT1gbkzMom+ZVPNDTttfn8KsmExBBQzKM8QBDXDYePD4KKp6F2F2wp0MdQ3WUnsh/9MpnsotF5M1UN92nszs8lHXseM8lLPEwk38FLKZTdQSCJtyd6la1rtU5Kkq+iGB+xPmieNosp6rEMLFSlrcTiVVFjiCw3y+H2a3E9y9oUzuuN2hgDnAFTSROY4YvPnZopKgQON9hTqqEjNyNRDGOsqp0cjQ4HNU7o2g4ipDieSFSnrDs9QVJGZZ34BvUPs+W9ybKrIbG66pWbX8FVOvJ3DRTzmB+IJtZFKNvin1EcYsM/JM/5JRjKnkjfG7Wz7/9aKbCJLuNlUuDsNjsHqVTvjbFYutnzu0RuvTOHD7j7qCd0DrhMr4LXJVRPFI02cNipcLcTiVVFjiMJvlzt+Mucdp0MGNwbdR1sdK3CD4Z/hS+15HdUKSeSTIn9OCrkgyGxQ+0ojtyUlZEWbR4qpcHzOI/Xo3iONxJU1c52UeX6bJHRm7VTPvPjeU6viYMs1LM6Z13Jr3MN2qWTpXYrfqCRwbh3f2Fjg3cjx023qSQOFh/4fpSG4Vg1SdAkLW2/wAi/wD/xAAuEQACAgAFAwQABAcAAAAAAAABAgARAxASITEgQVETIjAyBFBhcBRAQlJgcfH/2gAIAQIBAT8B/bq6/KWeoWbuZqmo95uE3lMf+yysD/3ZsNz1l7mn9IP0iFjz0Fqikkm/hf3GcTUfM90VAx3+Yse01Hm4LI3/AJRzQgF7CBQvE5np+I/aJxky6dxENGsm+2R3O8T65ue0Va3OTLcAoVGep6hitqjjiJxCQOZ6hgxPMJqaxNRJz0iEAbxFmlfEAA4m' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= 'x7BSxLzjtdztY7zWCU7GxP8AkY+7wMVi/rH0cf3V1e29YHtf2eHJHIOa4saaDEflMGp/tDc1aOe53gjap4ivGL8riHlp0/SPhXipASNo3j0Vtq7NYURhElxZH1S6u/ZTHKY3Viro21TRW5RtqMPJbcaaKcCPFx9Nb7ftDqopIqsh2g1bD4meFfNBDD1g18o/CMjThNeadrj93Z6qXFYpDHDH+Twnd9o9fs5U+T+MkwkzGIDygjkW/d1UksRzI4uORZIDkxERzRt7uw0TbRzJqkjO1TWjxEYdDuPZVosXiUXcLq1vSRS4rF5ppQeYZGzsT9kca+W44WlItHH9Uvx5J5vIwy6JfvHW3urCN58UiH+6R7/m8fINfPVO5b++sFMx6WaI6+Osf4fBJOoU2KYc7FOZP2di+q1Y9N2lDj0qPffwHwEuqSA8z7Ue4+6gcRFmYbG2EemvF4jEx/t5v8V6HyjEYiZfNL5R/dAoJh41RdyqLUzt5LxsewODy/hGUfXkD0Ko9t6wn9kvs5fwhx8X3WrMdryOx7Sx5SswBXrq7OZQHIRz5S1Gw2yYc5v2WFv8R5MLEuvQ3mfq1WHt9Vfcww9bf9vgvPYnCSnxoHkN53xoOhDKdYIoO2aOYfpIzY1aXGYpl4XVb+kCjgfwJGoxT/SPt0fWx3nqoIlzvJO1jxNSSv0UUk1Esv0rc+T7x1mpY/q55FHZmNvAwWH+snDHsXne4VgfuyH/AA8mIcbQht21FENkaBe6sD/YJ/h5MIf/AJlPbarboMP62P8A28jllzYCRsxsPom+FZkOZTrBB5Fv1+ysJfyYpD615J5vIwy6JfvHW3urCP58UiHvUj3/ADfyjBv8nxPnW1N1MN9Zfwhh2ht+kQZ0PvFXgnjfsfk6+TKP0kiIB2sOTE4YmySeOj/zDv1+mumO+ukO+tuvto9taMXnn3RR62/pQf8ACZGUa1w69EdvnVs5ZcXFFDiMyBU0kpQxjf5Jr8kw3/Ut/JWGzQYeIRShywnLat+rJ18rpE+jdhYNa9qWHD4y0aCyhogahfFSxSJFe2WMqdfp+YWbDnR4mPotx6j1UUddDiU6cTe0cRRofKIkdxsO8V05R/8AlP8AGgWXSD9bKZBs6zSqlgoHGsYVtryezkGcEMvRdTZl7DVg0WLT9ZzG7xq9VeKw8EP2nkL+oD30s2OkbFSr0c3RXsXllTCuI5ivNY7qjw8OCwoSMWH423/86nlYRQwS84xIxaz8RqHKJBmimXoyIbGucIcWvH6NveKtFFBhR5zMZD3aq087NiMR9ZJu7OHLo9Lho7sXdghcsT6RUEsuLzaF720Vr8R83K3nzSH1291PDMbq3XspcHjjdz9DLulHx8CaHDkB5Bl1m2rf6qC6fDwqNQWOEm3pJqSeafS6RQCMltngKWzK6a0dDZlqwlhxI/WJlPePhX5Lhz/98/y1zY8NH6Wb4VfE4uZuqM6MerX66kw+lhxED3H4wpLWO7UddaObENiOFxs9/rohTla2o2rQxfhHEDbuW3daoor30aBb9nLOPrMOp7mPxqQDyZ5R/fNHCxYWV5AubaoBHVc1zYosOOMj5j3D41fGStijwOpO6i0hVEQbb2AFSY11KIwyQqduTj6aYouZgNQ41Jmb8eY5sSrCzA8Oyse3BkT+6D/m8It+DpTh769GRmTu3eirNhIZDxWaw9lWnmXDRnasHS/ePwrJAgReSNMPk+kDOHNgQNdu+1c/Ewp1JB8TU7SzaXStn6NrHwJMWmISOyaOIaPNYb+/3VFJi2geONXAZAVJvbd6OPJooHWM51JYi+oG9f7Qkzf2SW9lYaByC0USoSOockR4YmH/APYtY3sj9nJsot+DpTh7/o7Zk7t3ornYfDP16Vl9WU1cRYdB95m91YaWRoI9CT0FJLA7RyaPS4aO7F3bIXLE+kVh5ZcWG0LXtorX4/O+Ngjf7yXr8iw/8IV+RYf+EK/IsP8AwhQeLCQI42FYwDyS4pPo' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= 'z2B7XC/6loDKoDLFCBuXDh6xLY74dkQO5Aj9We0ZFFdQgcC9WOwmmaIspbxPdQ+mCvfEwJo/ipUpWRrOuhMFMLTqC8eGByCk0SbBRLWF1Op+u/gdhzPoN/JmKXssnJ2hf1GyNafa2uFpi5mPTAy8e5fWYfuvnU7ILlcAwKXQ1YjY+qnq4n5peTFhYvmUfxZmTof7Ys/fdZpTR4aIcpmup98W1ANwrtE7c/beKgnqWD5M0iiXtmYlayxauMY8yI9n/bMn+qGYAoHgKhebjbf5JTKj5a1eeZyCUHLxNah0PVjGyjzeZaNIb9StpX2sHGZyldMlgrG+TebYQQK/c8Nu6qXzP1sUhDJFxxQc2quvPwa+ugXKvoLerDUumHLLhFsbHaDK5Ln0UhFr6RUup3E84UOFKLVvmZ1X7czU4tU095pqVbjKv0BmVBsGNaLizEeJ7KH8I4KfIWI2YA7TPhx3fM15Hl+YD2LYNKhUtkLxU26zUvJ/SFiVy5nyWwUWLaPckKh/lza7s1s25+re7NWTaqraQSexHCj9RKDjU16Dm0F8zHd4rfdRqn6wSMmmL/1HfeUeLDlCDKrD0JWVeM3OxR9Z8YdJjijKjygc2h835Ulf1yYPYJ/xgSZk2t3pNS6+rDjTDBCCDmO1vAN5l56O8soM9bEKFElud+go8opklYRsEUe69j4Ae7GZpT5pmLlBl7HsA+pKZY4v1WY0byGwDAbuIgWVChx2I7k7IP26wZsA4whGu/qlAmiaIMpiPCo1Cj8IRmvar9XtD1AsTclpB8ViPKVWzG5VcUwtgotmQ7yll5CvDr9f+x1z/sM0hAWe6qWNE1ZWDXJ6Jmqa1AXlv4bWZoJi/Xn+ogXb2yXUao9TKbsvv/SFRiCSiB/HRKFBlNf60TBP13FhNHhojymI4Par7nXz2sfUCjEqJbRSrqBu4lblqe/r9sWmc7H8EsQujb5gxrWQra5qetPCew/CHC0fdCBiAaZpOiXpX3BCchR7H3G0Vgp1qzBHrTJCaOU2W4YQI4Ck6NerX3Ciw1bZsfqBRAqUQJAm1IFwsLRhf6zJ25noTx0lR4ToXQ9ka6QzYA9Yqg0CcwAzeo+GU75evN9wqMQSUxXQAz6TOOk7VXHdYVKN05F29q53gO/IxH/dpeMPDcXPcUU+gA4DXfahpB7NrHXpEfVUbrB6i04plFvuTZWE39hNrx9ypDdLWKNqiAZpWHX+lNSztxr9WhFpa14T1NPSHj/hEDuxNMTPdoP06zGulGQVGIJKIH8LCWAGByRcrI/Zz7hjQCaVotPavIgs3tFjCTWDWsQUJDKrVWHHvK6ZnTNGkJ2joYdANp3Kj0l/lJhb8yhWTNLclfctmP32tV8iY8rBQGjBo0MVGt8C5hGtwalQ1hBrOr1bz/8Aogr+CiugNhsSjxPs9AOUy9cSsl5NXhLGvXzNejG845IdCPtcuE3gx6RXpG3GLEIDK/0W/wBSa3FxChiMWw6oeEIy9TYhr8Vg+mUegI0dEyXFbHH2PhUFDMJNZWJgSyiXAG01lo9H0wyCu5u94g9edjIcLUneHTMO4dqoCFctC4RwA5S+ZCTM2rprp0NPLwC4Br1Gd9PVlhLmWlTp1eCHr84bxeaN02D7Ner4aPrD3QGh/Xocsv7tK1j2ejyMU4GR5z6ypU9ov+vp5xIoFoa0w0Icfz0ypS/V7QPM5zUZYajHTvFojx4PEqGNXDtA4Hs/WK2a/ofQTQmmUKLtW2t9PZCMFYbRQaEORb+iPS80V2DI5XPYvXdgwhlYYDAw0P3LCGGvL6CURqQw9Gd1Pwg6argA++bZGd51SbB2SFXyRj9QYCrLQVjh/TaWDQLqF9En3LJfSC9gcvr115fkzAhxBiXR+VKmnHgVjAeow3ABWlMPmSecbrWaPxBKOqLbSyXdvFmEHSqjrGPsXaEkt/uPUPxPSPkK3cAzSlYjygFrPpr3ZQZytpakhshiitSx/YX2i4NVPphbIZvCvzB8' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= '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' $Logo &= 'TBe3QLqE/ZO+JMvytHBQbaB4gRzaDyFarq5h0CCiBCAGXllxW1Y9gQAUStVB1kQuEcEAwP4JcMuPiRbLYvixk6mjuM2Got7zVOmb+yFkaUNdkdTlYJxwZXToIP8AtbvUn9dHeK3msXdW/ELu1srqfjn4l1xtBMkRcPUI3T1KrCCcERUG9kU3A7JSQRpLa4c0+otolFBjBCGkUthHSAYH8n4CHdop2CIxB3RLU6MlbPFUoc5d2hxe/FKvywxL2o5R70NEoQ7WRRjTCAJUEy4si+iNmn1DbfUJs9RsgDpBTSZtIWgjjLzE1U89WrBOrc2je417azKqi9uAlmFSWl6hxyrkO0DsIVVzmWidTfemGtdDdI2QhQQ5AwGob6jkKYKFS9kjU4K9H5AX3mFyLZ7lqWzbS1FNJiGg+LDMNbJZXCnT6jeiGYJWqqbZMkaYStKlbSO6RDSAGkPWQuuoRwTAVGTxYSoUobtomNGXLP4hbAwnlHoVWFQ3JLKFbfUM6fUpqExVUYwjpAMD/AkB1JtEVtHjTppTshMCVCEBhRNBhCpS3qUi5ujWQMWP6uWxW8sdpzsgUJrZjoEqMfUpsJpJCgp8JEup8ATaEVEleIU2lfySEdICxfzsMaEd0EdLHSIUiYBTwIvKI89Zn0dgvRbvAMsNhvuGP7UXamq2SjDQYY2Stga0iOJXiCeKOsoVFp0NWVKjaVgTQlSo2g29gNvE6ZcV3jtK8QJtKiSvEK7Sv5ukuIsTJHCQZVaAN2Hu1hT24UGr2HM9Kkd9uOqSwWAnSBKjFeIU2lfFRtEcfEGU4lOIRXwqVCgdkFMQbb32VNNQQUyniqbOWfji/wA6Xafk1DW77qgxBBRDTSOaQQ0fGPmol2leIA2hSVG0rxCK+Kj0TDaVGOyVLNYS6QR0hxUS7RkSAbTsleIV2lf46lSpUqVoNrI1n6Tak2qbZANof6ioLrNgl3hL3H1GOn1GzGUlEoQ+EogVqBsBFtVgjUVS4K8QlCWUAsWMLlm1bwIhkFNPb+dzl2otoL0miJDmlACSw6kIpU4HWtZoZWWW4qDT/NUgWsijfw8O2BX+pUYIS8shfo9TZ0E6QpKjbaV4gf69Sv8AaSNtSU4geJUr/YqNoh2+QCaED+AcP0lYlk0hEhdX1BA9cRhsgwUcGLsuqGseUwQIjgdbD+FRpbVWrVzQL0BWgUA9GKiIJTYvZTrMzIs0CCTNDejNJbZzRDUA0A2P8yRtqSnEKSv9dI32leIRX/19Qk6F9L1AyrhWIo0GTCyQCNOBEtEPwVc5SZixS3LYXTTFUEeKJIghpVqlp+QY4rTK75yWNapxG0xkqVMk2ujTZmlEFQKtbf8A8HaPNCFiqjdVXlWO7hTIDcitK4LaWLC5wZYBNug9wvwVf6UW7pMJYQygqAoDj/8Ag3//2Q==' Local $bString = Binary(_Base64Decode($Logo)) If $bSaveBinary Then Local $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\GDI+ Color Transformer 07.2.2.1.jpg", 18) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Logo Func _Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_Base64Decode Func _WinAPI_LZNTDecompress(ByRef $tInput, ByRef $tOutput, $iBufferSize) $tOutput = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iBufferSize & "]") If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local $aRet = DllCall("ntdll.dll", "uint", "RtlDecompressBuffer", "ushort", 0x0002, "struct*", $tOutput, "ulong", $iBufferSize, "struct*", $tInput, "ulong", DllStructGetSize($tInput), "ulong*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, 0) If $aRet[0] Then Return SetError(3, $aRet[0], 0) Return $aRet[6] EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_LZNTDecompress #EndRegion needed additional functions Requirements: Vista or higher operating system! Souce Code is made for AutoIt version 3.3.8.1 only!

Please report any bug if found (I'm sure you will  )

Download: GDI+ Color Transformer v0.9.7 build 2016-04-23.7z  (previous downloads: 347)

Br,
      UEZ
    • By XGamerGuide
      I'm trying to assign a faint text in the background to an input field that disappears after the input has started. This should have a certain color such as gray.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello guys, please i need your help
      am trying to work with CreateWindowEx api, i created the window with it controls, also i setup the call back function
      i'am using WinMSGLoop to focus with the keyboard.
      here i have a problem, i hope that you can help me.
      on the controls i used the UDF that comme with the autoit, such as _GUIButton_Create, _GUIListBox_Create....
      but i can't find a STATIC control UDF, for that i used this

local $h_ssrvlbl = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "STATIC", "الخادم", BitOr($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 250, 10, 100, 20, $hWnd)
      as you can see here, there is an arabic text, so here is the problem, the arabic text isn't show normally, what is the problem here?
      also i have  an other question about keyboard focus, when i used WinMSGLoop, it worked, but if i press alt+tab to switch windows or focus an other window and return back to my window, the focus of control is kill.
      can any one help me to solve that please?
      my code will be as file here with the include files
      i hope can any one help me here
      thanks in advance

speed Test win.zip
    • By Dave1
      Hello everyone,
      I have several signals on the screen that need to be monitored while a program is running. These signals are scattered around an image which is maximized on 4  equal resolution screens - the AutoIT Window Info does not recognize any objects on the program meaning that I'm left with the PixelSearch() and PixelCheckSum() functions to monitor the signals:
      The signals are as small as a 5x5 pixel area and their coordinates are known.
      I've been digging around for a while now in this forum about the PixelSearch() and PixelCheckSum()  and found some interesting and useful ideas for the use of them. I also came across some other UDF functions like MultiMon(), FastFind(), TtColXY() and the ImageSearch2015 scripts that might be useful for the final output. I don't know if hovering the mouse by using TtColXY() and output its ToolTip() information onto the log file will be faster than using PixelSearch() and/or PixelCheckSum() in a loop for all signals' coordinates.
      The colours of the signals are below:
      red - 0x00FF00 (opaque red)
      green - 0x00FF00 (opaque green)
      yellow - 0xFFFF00 (opaque yellow)
      black - 0x000000 (opaque black, default colour)
      EDIT:
      The desired output is to monitor and record/log the changes and status of each inside a .txt file or a .csv with the below format: 
      Local Machine Time        Signal,      Change,               delta-t
      14:32:07                  Signal1     Green - Yellow         DELTA-t1
      14:34:02                  Signal1     Yellow - Red           DELTA-t1
      14:35:14                  Signal2     Yellow - Red           DELTA-t2
      Below is the code I came up with. 
      #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <misc.au3> #include <Date.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WinAPIHObj.au3> Global $program_name, $program_open, $Wname, $tCurrent Global $button_xy[2] = [150, 175] Global $iniColour, $ColourCheck, $NewCheck Global $Red, $Green, $Blue, $Nil Global $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Signals_status.txt" Global $SignalID[10] = ["Signal_1", "Signal_2", "Signal_3", "Signal_4", "Signal_5", "Signal_6", "Signal_7", "Signal_8", "Signal_9", "Signal_10"] $program_name = "Signals.exe" $Wname = "Training Task 3" $program_open = ShellExecute($program_name, @ScriptDir) WinWait($Wname) $iniColour = "0x" & Hex(PixelGetColor($button_xy[0], $button_xy[1]), 6) ;~ $iniChecksum = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5), 6) $ColourCheck = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6) ConsoleWrite(_ColourID($iniColour) & " // " & _ColourID($ColourCheck) & @CRLF) ;~ $ColourCheck = "0x " & Hex(PixelGetColor($button_xy[0], $button_xy[1]), 6) $iniColour = $ColourCheck ;$iniChecksum = $currentCheck Do ;~ While 1 _WindowOnTop() _Close_Notepad() $NewCheck = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6) $tCurrent = _NowCalc() $LogFile = FileOpen($sFilePath, 2) FileWriteLine($LogFile, "Local Machine Time " & "Signal, " & "Change, " & "delta-t") ;~ $ColourCheck = "0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6) If $ColourCheck <> $NewCheck Then ;If there's a colour change from the current colour $ColourCheck = $NewCheck Local $tChange, $NewCheckID, $ColourCheckID, $sLogMsg $tChange = _NowCalc() ConsoleWrite("Colour changed!" & @CRLF) $ColourCheckID = _ColourID($ColourCheck) $NewCheckID = _ColourID($NewCheck) $iTimeDiffh = _DateDiff('h', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in hours $iTimeDiffm = _DateDiff('n', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in minutes $iTimeDiffs = _DateDiff('s', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in seconds $durationCheckSum = $iTimeDiffh & ":" & $iTimeDiffm & ":" & $iTimeDiffs ; Timestamp of the signal until PixelCheckSum $sLogMsg = " " & $SignalID[0] & " " & $ColourCheckID & " - " & $NewCheckID & " " & $durationCheckSum _FileWriteLog($LogFile, $sLogMsg) ElseIf $ColourCheck = $NewCheck Then Local $Colour_check = _ColourID("0x" & Hex(PixelChecksum($button_xy[0], $button_xy[0] - 5, $button_xy[1], $button_xy[1] + 5, 1, $Wname), 6)) ConsoleWrite($tCurrent & " " & $Colour_check & @CRLF) EndIf FileClose($sFilePath) Until Not ProcessExists($program_name) And Not WinExists($Wname) _IsProgramOpen() Func _Close_Notepad() $notepad_open = ProcessExists("notepad.exe") ? ProcessClose("notepad.exe") : ProcessClose("notepad.exe") $notepad_open = WinActive("[CLASS:Notepad]") ? WinClose("[CLASS:Notepad]") : ProcessClose("notepad.exe") EndFunc ;==>_Close_Notepad Func _ColourID($sColour) $Red = Int("0x" & StringRegExpReplace($sColour, "(..)(..)(..)(..)", "\2")) $Green = Int("0x" & StringRegExpReplace($sColour, "(..)(..)(..)(..)", "\3")) $Blue = Int("0x" & StringRegExpReplace($sColour, "(..)(..)(..)(..)", "\4")) If $Green > $Blue And $Red > $Blue And $Green >= 0xB0 And $Red >= 0xB0 Then $sCol = "Yellow" ElseIf $Blue > 0xE0 And $Green > 0xE0 And $Red > 0xE0 Then $sCol = "White" ElseIf $Blue > 0x50 And $Blue = $Green And $Blue = $Red Then $sCol = "Grey" ElseIf $Red > $Green And $Red > $Blue And $Red > 0x70 Then $sCol = "Red" ElseIf $Green > $Red And $Green >= $Blue And $Green > 0x70 Then $sCol = "Green" ElseIf $Blue > $Red And $Blue > $Green And $Blue > 0x70 Then $sCol = "Blue" Else $sCol = "Nil" EndIf Return $sCol EndFunc ;==>_ColourID Func _WindowOnTop() WinActivate($Wname) WinSetOnTop($Wname, "", $WINDOWS_ONTOP) Opt("MouseCoordMode", 0) EndFunc ;==>_WindowOnTop Func _IsProgramOpen() If Not ProcessExists($program_name) And Not WinExists($Wname) Then Break(1) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_IsProgramOpen When the program is running, the window opens in the centre of the screen however, the PixelChecksum function is not looking at the correct area. In addition:
      1 - I'm not sure about how to put the message into the log file.
      2 - I tested this script but it is not recording the message into the log file.
      3 - Is there other way to calculate the duration in these lines?
      $iTimeDiffh = _DateDiff('h', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in hours $iTimeDiffm = _DateDiff('n', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in minutes $iTimeDiffs = _DateDiff('s', $tChange, $tCurrent) ; time difference in seconds $durationCheckSum = $iTimeDiffh & ":" & $iTimeDiffm & ":" & $iTimeDiffs ; Timestamp of the signal until PixelCheckSum $sLogMsg = " " & $SignalID[0] & " " & $ColourCheckID & " - " & $NewCheckID & " " & $durationCheckSum _FileWriteLog($LogFile, $sLogMsg) Thanks in advance!
    • By nacerbaaziz
      goodmorning; autoit team
      please their are any youtube search way working?
      because i was using the get source and split it to get the result but know it does not working any way.
      is the youtube disabled that? and is their any other simple way to do that?
      i tested all examples found in this post but also it don't work
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/123945-youtube-search/
      and here is the example that i use to and it don't work any more
      local $hSearchOpenHNDL, $hSearchConnect, $sSearchGet local $a_UrlsArray[1][5] local $b_ButtonsDisabled = false, $b_SearchBTNFocus = false, $b_SearchListFocus, $h_SearchFocusHND local $Return = "0" local $s_OpenStringY = "/feed/trending" local $ChannelUrl = "", $channelName = "" if Not ($a_YoutubeSearchArray[0][0] = 0) then GUICtrlSetData($searchInp, $s_youtubeSearchLastSearch) $s_OpenStringY = "/results?search_query=" & StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($searchInp), " ", "+") $a_UrlsArray = $a_YoutubeSearchArray for $i = 1 to $a_UrlsArray[0][0] _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($SearchList, $a_UrlsArray[$i][0] & $a_UrlsArray[$i][2] & $a_UrlsArray[$i][3]) next _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($SearchList, $I_youtubeSearchLastIndex-1) GUICtrlSetState($SearchList, $GUI_focus) else if Ping("youtube.com", 1000) > 1 then $hSearchOpenHNDL = _WinHttpOpen('') if not (@Error) then $hSearchConnect = _WinHttpConnect($hSearchOpenHNDL, "youtube.com") if Not (@Error) then $sSearchGet = _WinHttpSimpleRequest($hSearchConnect, "get", $s_OpenStringY) if not (@Error) then local $a_strings = _StringBetween($sSearchGet, '<a href="/watch', "<ul") local $title = "" local $url = "" local $length = "" local $result = "" GUICtrlSetData($SearchList, "") ReDim $a_UrlsArray[1][5] for $i = 0 to UBound($a_strings)-1 $url = _StringBetween($a_strings[$i], "?", '"') if @error then ContinueLoop $url = "https://www.youtube.com/watch?" & $url[0] $title = _StringBetween($a_strings[$i], 'dir="', '</a>') if @error then ContinueLoop $title = $title[0] $title = StringRegExpReplace($title, '(.*\"\>)', "") if StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 0) = 1 then $length = StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 2) elseIf StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 0) = 1 then $length = StringRegExp($a_strings[$i], '[0-9]{1,2}\:[0-9]{1,2}', 2) else $length = "" endIf if IsArray($length) then $length = ": (" & $length[0] & ")" else $length = "" endIf $ChannelUrl = stringRegexpReplace($a_strings[$i], '(^.*?<a.*?\"(\/user|\/channel))+', "$2") $channelName = stringRegexpReplace($ChannelUrl, '(.*?\".*?>)(.*</a>)+', "$2") $ChannelUrl = stringRegexpReplace($ChannelUrl, '(\".*)+', "") $channelName = stringRegexpReplace($channelName, '(</a>.*)+', "") $result &= $title & @crlf & $url & @crlf ReDim $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)+1][5] $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][0] = $title $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][1] = $url $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][2] = $length if not ($channelName = "") then $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][3] = ", (" & $channelName & ")" if not ($channelUrl = "") then $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][4] = "https://www.youtube.com" & $channelUrl $a_UrlsArray[0][0] = UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1 _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($SearchList, $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][0] & $length & $a_UrlsArray[UBound($a_UrlsArray)-1][3]) next endIf endIf endIf endIf endIf  
      i hope any one can help me
      thanks in advance