Help with bingo card makeing program

For the past days i've been working on a program to make bingo cards, but now i've have a problem.

The problem is that i only want 5 numbers on each row and they sould be spred randomly.

To see the final result just open up Index.html after you've run the code.

Look at the comments in the code for more info.

Global $DBFile = @ScriptDir&"\Cards.txt"
Global $NumToGenerate = 250
Global $Rnd[3]
Global $NumPrVRow = ""
Global $FillSpace[27]
Global $Row[3]
Global $Output
Global $Mats[$NumToGenerate]
Global $NumbersOnRow[3]
;Create Database File With Mats
For $i = 1 To $NumToGenerate
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $i = ' & $i & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
$a = ""
For $i2 = 0 To 26
  $FillSpace[$i2] = 0
Next
$i2 = ""
$i3 = ""
$i4 = ""
$NumPrVRow = ""
For $i2 = 0 To 2
  While 1
   $Rnd[$i2] = Random(1,9,1)
   $Continue = True
   For $i3 = 0 To $i2
    If ($Rnd[$i2] = $Rnd[$i3]) And ($i2 <> $i3) Then $Continue = False
   Next
   If $Continue = True Then ExitLoop
  WEnd
Next
For $i2=1 To 9
  $a = 2
  For $i3 = 0 To 2
   If $Rnd[$i3] = $i2 Then $a = 1
  Next
  $NumPrVRow &= $a
Next
For $i2 = 0 To 2
  $NumbersOnRow[$i2] = 0
Next
For $i2 = 1 To 9
  $OldRnd2 = ""
  For $i3 = 1 To StringMid($NumPrVRow, $i2,1)
   While 1
    $Rnd2 = Random(1,3,1)
    ;I tryed to add this line.
    $NumbersOnRow[$Rnd2-1] += 1
    $Continue = True
    For $i4 = 0 To $i2
     ;And change This
     ;If $Rnd2 = $OldRnd2  Then $Continue = False
     ;To
     If ($Rnd2 = $OldRnd2) Or ($NumbersOnRow[$Rnd2-1] > 5) Then $Continue = False
    Next
    $OldRnd2 = $Rnd2
    If $Continue = True Then ExitLoop
    ;And Then Also Add This Line:
    $NumbersOnRow[$Rnd2-1] -= 1
    ;But i still could'nt get it to work.
   WEnd
   $FillSpace[$Rnd2*9-9+$i2-1] = 1
  Next
Next
$Full = ""
For $i2 = 0 To 2
  $Row[$i2] = ""
  For $i3 = 1 To 9
   If $FillSpace[($i2+1)*9-9+$i3-1] = 1 Then
    If $i3 = 1 Then
     $Row[$i2] &= Random(1,9,1)&";"
    Else
     $Rnd3 = Random($i3&0,$i3&9,1)
     $Row[$i2] &= $Rnd3-10&";"
    EndIf
   Else
    $Row[$i2] &= ";"
   EndIf
  Next
  IniWrite($DBFile, $i, $i2+1, StringTrimRight($Row[$i2],1))
  $Full &= $Row[$i2]
Next
IniWrite($DBFile, $i, "f", $Full)
Next
$Start = '<html>'&@CRLF&'<head>'&@CRLF&'<style type=text/css>'&@CRLF&'    body { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica;}'&@CRLF&'    tr { text-align: center; }'&@CRLF&'    .c { padding-top: 35px; padding-bottom: 5px;'&@CRLF&'      border-bottom: 2px dashed black; }'&@CRLF&'    .s { padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 35px; }'&@CRLF&'    .c, .s { font-size: 8px;}'&@CRLF&'    .pb { page-break-before: always; }'&@CRLF&'    .rn { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 13px; border: 2px solid black;}'&@CRLF&'    .pn { font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica; font-size: 18px; text-align: center;}'&@CRLF&'</style>'&@CRLF&'</head>'&@CRLF&'<body onLoad="print();">'&@CRLF&@CRLF&@CRLF
$End = @CRLF&'</body></html>'&@CRLF
$PageBreak = 1
For $i = 0 To $NumToGenerate-1
ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $i = ' & $i & @crlf & '>Error code: ' & @error & @crlf) ;### Debug Console
$Mats[$i] = '<div class=pn>Pladenummer: '&$i+1&'F</div>'&@CRLF&'<table width=90% border=1 cols=10 align=center cellspacing=0'&@CRLF&'style="border-collapse: collapse" cellpadding=10> <tr>'
For $i2 = 1 To 3 ;Change To ABC
  $Mats[$i] &= '<tr>'&@CRLF
  $Split = StringSplit(IniRead($DBFile, $i+1, $i2, ""),";")
  For $i3 = 1 To 9
   $Mats[$i] &= '<td>'&$Split[$i3]&'</td>'&@CRLF
  Next
  $Mats[$i] &= '<td class=rn>'&ConvertToABCAndAddDots($i+1&$i2)&'</td>'&@CRLF
  $Mats[$i] &= '</tr>'&@CRLF
Next
$Mats[$i] &= '</table><div class=c>Made using The Bingo Program by Jacob Bom Andersen</div></br>'&@CRLF
If $PageBreak = 4 Then $Mats[$i] &= '<div class=pb></div>'
$PageBreak += 1
Next
$Output = $Start
For $i = 0 To $NumToGenerate-1
$Output &= $Mats[$i]
Next
$Output &= $End
FileDelete("Index.html")
FileWrite("Index.html", $Output)
Func ConvertToABCAndAddDots($ToConvert)
$Split2 = StringSplit($ToConvert, "")
$Out = ""
For $b = 1 To $Split2[0]
  If $b = $Split2[0] Then
   $Out &= Chr($Split2[$b]+64)
  Else
   $Out &= $Split2[$b]&Chr(183)
  EndIf
Next
Return $Out
EndFunc

Ps. The Database File that it is also makeing is for an other program that i've made to play bingo, witch is then also able to check is someone has bingo.

Sorry for my bad english.

To be honest, I would have to study that code for an hour to begin to see what is going on.

Only advice I can offer at this time is to make use of functions to make your code more modular, readable

and easier to debug.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

Just glancing over your code, I don't see you following the "rules" for bingo.

Here's what you need to make sure you implement.

There are 5 columns and 5 rows on each card. The columns are labeled B, I, N, G, and O. Each column can only contain a specific set of numbers.

B (1-15), I (16-30), N (31-45), G (46-60), O (61-75)

Also, the numbers in each column must be unique (you cannot have two or more of the same number on any card), but can appear in any order in their respective column.

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

@JohnQSmith

That only applies to BINGO in the US and parts of Canada, he's making cards for European BINGO games which are different. I had to look that one up myself yesterday. ;)

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator