Yea this question has been asked..

Is it possible with SDK or something to do Voice Regonection with AutoIT? Or will i have to use C++?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anything is possible, but because the functions are not built into autoit (as far as i know) you're going to have to use external functions w/ COM or DLL's to do what you want. with the beta that's possible, but it's going to take some work and research on your part...

Is it possible with SDK or something to do Voice Regonection with AutoIT? Or will i have to use C++?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How would you do it in C++? If you can answer that question, then you will know the answer to your question as well.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

Oh! I have I voice recognition script that uses COM. Here:

Run("notepad.exe", @SystemDir, @SW_MAXIMIZE)

$RecoContext=ObjCreate("SAPI.SpSharedRecoContext")
$SinkObject=ObjEvent($RecoContext,"Event_")

$Grammar = $RecoContext.CreateGrammar(1)
$Grammar.Dictationload
$Grammar.DictationSetState(1)

While WinActive("Untitled - Notepad")
  Sleep(10)
Wend

Exit 

Func Event_Recognition($StreamNumber,$StreamPosition,$RecognitionType,$Result) 
    $t = $Result.PhraseInfo.GetText
    If $t = "select all" Then
        Send("^a")
    ElseIf $t = "backspace" Then
        Send("{BACKSPACE}")
    Else
        Send($t, 1)
    EndIf
EndFunc

I think it works, but you need a microphone.

Could it be done with SDK?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as far as i know, voice recognition is not included in any way into any of the windows operating systems. There are functions to record sound, but not compare it to anything etc. Microsoft does make a voice recognitions engine that i've seen implemented in a voice command software before, but since it's not part of their operating systems, i don't think it would be included in the Platform SDK documentation. I'll double check just in case, but i don't expect to find anything.

as far as i know, voice recognition is not included in any way into any of the windows operating systems.  There are functions to record sound, but not compare it to anything etc.  Microsoft does make a voice recognitions engine that i've seen implemented in a voice command software before, but since it's not part of their operating systems, i don't think it  would be included in the Platform SDK documentation.  I'll double check just in case, but i don't expect to find anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just read this:

http://www.martin2k.co.uk/vb6/tips/vb_10.php

sounds intresting?

i just read this:

http://www.martin2k.co.uk/vb6/tips/vb_10.php

sounds intresting?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

looks like that is DEFINITELY the way to go. the SDK i'm using is just the Platform SDK which covers all things windows...but that speech recognition SDK looks like it would have the documentation you need, and the dll's you'd have to work with to achieve your goal.