Help With TCP/IP

Hey Every1

I am a Beginner and i just don't knw about the TCP/IP functions

I tried with a CHAT app of Autoit made by and i was able to chat on my IP address.........

I meant that im having a wifi and the computers connected on the wifi are able to chat with each other....

So ... I just wanted 2 ask that isnt it possible 2 give the client program(compiled) 2 my friends and chat with them though they are not connected to my WI-FI.....

Please Help me out..........

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

I'm notsure about the code, did not look at it.

But in case of P2P messaging you will not accomplish this indeed. You will need client/server setup with portforwardings to the server in order to connect the "outside" clients.

Yeah !! very right 'notsure' i was even guessing that ,can u tell me that would i need to portforward from the client side or also from the server side

N 1 more help PLZZ

it would become very easy i would know the real concept of port forwarding

can u help me out , so that i can do that with the help of Autoit........

Thanx in Advance

Regards

Phoenix XL

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.