Run AS System

Hey Every1!!

Whenever we open the Task Manager we see a listview in the process tab having Image Name User Name CPU Memory & Description........

theres a pic in the attachment

I just wanted that

is it possible that my program would start as a SYSTEM program

So that my brother wont close the program which restricts him from playing certain adult games

thnx in advance

Regards

Phoenix XL

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

is it possible that my program would start as a SYSTEM program

You can run a script as a process. But preventing a user from terminating it will take more than that if I remember correctly. Edited by ApudAngelorum

The easiest way to do this would be to run your compiled script using Windows Task Scheduler. When configuring the task select the "Run with highest privileges" after selecting the SYSTEM account as the user that runs the task. If you want to create the task programmatically search the forum as I'm 99% sure there's a UDF or, at least, example code posted already.

Edit:

ApudAngelorum just posted a much easier solution.

Edited by lowray1975

Thnx

ApedAngelorum

for the fast reply but maybe i wasnt able to figure it out correctly im still getting my accounts username in the process tab of task manager its not SYSTEM

It would be very thankful i u would give an Example.....

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Thnx

ApedAngelorum

for the fast reply but maybe i wasnt able to figure it out correctly im still getting my accounts username in the process tab of task manager its not SYSTEM

It would be very thankful i u would give an Example.....

I've ran that script on XP and windows 7 and it always works flawlessly. You should ask your question in that thread if you're using that script.

As for an example, the thread linked has an example that the author of the script created.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

Ok ;)

Thnx for the help ApudAngelorum

I will ask in that Forum.....

My code: