MouseClick as a Hotkey possible?

Can anyone tell me how I can create a hotkey that is a Left Mouse Button Click?

I also am curious if 2 separate Autoit Macro's/Exe's are running, wether you can pass variables from one to another. If this is possible I'd love to find out how!

if this is a gui script

GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN,"function name")

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not sure what a GUI Script is, but I do have a GUI in my script. I want to utilize the hotkey for users to define coordinates on a separate window, I'll test your command and see if it works!

Can I later reset it by:

GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN,"")

Is there a ASCII command for mouse button press that I could use in a hotkeyset command?

I think more of what your looking for is _IsPressed function, search the scripts and scraps.

Gary

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not sure what I need to run this... is it part of the beta program, or do I have to know a different language to program a UDF?

I see your small block of code, but I do not know what to do with it in order for my version of autoit to accept this command.

I also am curious if 2 separate Autoit Macro's/Exe's are running, wether you can pass variables from one to another. If this is possible I'd love to find out how!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might also wanna try autohotkey for that

Not sure what a GUI Script is, but I do have a GUI in my script. I want to utilize the hotkey for users to define coordinates on a separate window, I'll test your command and see if it works!

Can I later reset it by:

GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_PRIMARYDOWN,"")

Is there a ASCII command for mouse button press that I could use in a hotkeyset command?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used this

HotKeySet( "{ESC}", "Get_pos")

Func Get_pos()

$Ms_In = MouseGetPos()

$Mpos_1 = $Ms_In[0]

$Mpos_2 = $Ms_In[1]

EndFunc

Hope it helps

8)

Edited by Valuater

NEWHeader1.png

Hm.. help file + Mouse + Click == MouseClick(). So:

HotKeySet( "{F9}", "clicker")

Func clicker()
  MouseClick("left")
EndFunc

Hope that helps...

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

easiest way to pass data between two scripts: ClipPut() and ClipGet(). Other: RegWrite() and RegRead().

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *