Ghost mouse?

Hey guys first time trying AutoIt I am just trying to create an auto restarter for a program I use to game. I'm just going to be using mouse clicks to do it so is it possible to make a ghost mouse? I.E. a mouse that can click stuff while leaving your actual mouse unaffected.

Thanks in advance.

It's best practice not to mention the line "Game" or anything that can be attributed to it, looking or even sounding like it around here, it gets threads locked real fast like.

Now a moderators got to fly by and decide if you live or die.

And about your question, yeah, you can make the mouse click things and return it to its previous location, look in the help file for mouseclick() or something like that and don't make another post that has the word game in it.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

out of curiosity, why?

It all started back in 2007 (or somewhere around that time). There was a forum here dedicated to game botting and game automation. Long story short, it was overrun by angry at life, threatening and flaming teenagers and someone made the call to get rid of them. The end.

Edited by ApudAngelorum

ah, alright thanks for your help. 1 more thing. Is it possible to send a click to a coordinate with out using the mouse. For example if I was browsing the internet and ran this script to open up itunes and play some songs, could it be done so that my browsing would not be affected at all?

ah, alright thanks for your help. 1 more thing. Is it possible to send a click to a coordinate with out using the mouse. For example if I was browsing the internet and ran this script to open up itunes and play some songs, could it be done so that my browsing would not be affected at all?

Yes, almost everything's possible, it just depends on how much you know and can do.

Search the examples section for itunes, pretty sure someones had to have done something like this already.