I HAVE A QUESTION (HELP) T_T

is it posible tha dll injector combine with dll???

how do i make it can you give me an idea??

the DLL injector is .exe file

and the dll is .dll file

can i make it when you open a dll injector it is automatic contain a the dll i want?

and auto close when it is injected??

please give me an idea...

To be honest I cannot understand your post.

It might be that you are asking about dll injection in general. If so, all I can tell you is that threads exist here

in the example forum.

But I do not have a link.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

To be honest I cannot understand your post.

It might be that you are asking about dll injection in general. If so, all I can tell you is that threads exist here

in the example forum.

But I do not have a link.

i mean in my post....

i have an injector its made from vb

and i have a dll its made from c++

its working in soldierfront game

i want when i open my injector it automatic include my dll

just like the all in one AIO

when you open the .exe file you have no problem just play the game.. ;)

help me?

Please read the Forum Rules, your issue is clearly a violation of them.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Please read the Forum Rules, your issue is clearly a violation of them.

im just include the name of the game so that johnone can understand...

or other can understand what im asking... im not violating any of the rules here.. im just making a details here,,

imbes na tumulong kung anu anu pa kinocomment eh.. haiz.. tao nga naman..

im just include the name of the game so that johnone can understand...

or other can understand what im asking... im not violating any of the rules here.. im just making a details here,,

Yes, you are violating the rules. You want to use dll injection in a game. That is violating the rules. Now, you can either stop or have a discussion with a moderator. Understand a moderator is not as forgiving as I am.

Posted Image

Yes, you are violating the rules. You want to use dll injection in a game. That is violating the rules. Now, you can either stop or have a discussion with a moderator. Understand a moderator is not as forgiving as I am.

Posted Image

ok as you've said.. i just want my dll and injector simply.. but i know that no one can answer me here. it anyone here know he or she can answer me direct without any hesitations. if he wants to help..

and one thing. thank you for forgiveness..