Proper use of SendKeepActive()

Are you only supposed to call SendKeepActive() only ONCE before multiple Send() functions? Or should it be called before EVERY Send() function to work properly?

Example code:

Send("send")
Sleep(1000)
Send("this")
Sleep(1000)
Send("line")
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

I wasn't sure that since the helpfile shows the example as the Send() function being in a loop that it would be treated differently.

Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Perhaps it is, but it is not documented.

I thought maybe a call to another function might call for the need to use the function again.

But of course Sleep() is also used in the loop.

either way it is trivial to test.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.