IsPressed_UDF ? Where to find it

Hello again

I found out about this but cant find a working link to download it.

Does anybody has the last updated version of this..and if yes could someone post a link or something.

I suppose it works with last Autoit version.

Thank you people. ;)

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif"] [/font]

It is in the standard UDF Misc.au3

;) Thank you JohnOne, i didn't knew it was in the standard installer

Just a last thing now, in my script when i want to use IsPressed_UDF i will just put #include Misc.au3..correct ?

@JohnOne

He is referring to a UDF that Firefox made based on the _IsPressed() function. It has not been updated since Feb 2010. It is likely there are some script breaking changes that have occurred in AutoIt since then.

@armoros

If no one replies to your request for an updated version, you just might have to read over the UDF and make the necessary corrections yourself. Time moves on, however, not all members that post examples stay tuned in, and/or update their projects they have posted here in a timely manner or if at all. In those cases, sometimes the projects will be taken on by someone else, generally with permission, and kept alive. Sometimes a project does not have strong enough demand, that the original author or other users have the will to keep them updated. In these times, you must provide for yourself.

Realm

Edit: See what you can do to correct, if your still have problems after giving a try, then post what errors your are getting, what section of the UDF you are utilizing, a small reproducer of your script that is utilizing it, and maybe someone might have some advice to update that section.

Edited by Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

@JohnOne

He is referring to a UDF that Firefox made based on the _IsPressed() function. It has not been updated since Feb 2010. It is likely there are some script breaking changes that have occurred in AutoIt since then.

@armoros

If no one replies to your request for an updated version, you just might have to read over the UDF and make the necessary corrections yourself. Time moves on, however, not all members that post examples stay tuned in, and/or update their projects they have posted here in a timely manner or if at all. In those cases, sometimes the projects will be taken on by someone else, generally with permission, and kept alive. Sometimes a project does not have strong enough demand, that the original author or other users have the will to keep them updated. In these times, you must provide for yourself.

Realm

Yes this is that i was searching for..

Thank you Realm i understand it is abandoned..not sure if i can make any corrections my self for the moment..but ill try..

Thank you again ;)

Edited by armoros

Asking for help to update your particular needs from the UDF is going to be easier than asking for a completely updated UDF. In suggestion, Post a reproducer script of what you attempting to utilize and include the particular function your attempting to use from the UDF. Some one, might be more inclined to help you update 1 function versus the entire UDF.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry. 

What are you trying achieve? Because quite alot of those functions can be found in WinAPIEx.au3.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 22/04/2018

Well i found this script that uses this UDF but i cant make it work....

unfortunately i dont speak german..

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=2][i][font=monospace]#include <EditConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#Include <GuiEdit.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
#include <_IsPressed_UDF.au3>
[/font][/i][/size][/font]
$Keys = "30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|4A|4B|4C|4D|4E|4F|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|5A|BE"

$sKeys = StringSplit ($Keys,"|")
Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
DllCall("uxtheme.dll", "none", "SetThemeAppProperties", "int", 0)
#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:WINDOWSForm1.kxf
$Form1 = GUICreate("CMD-Box", 648, 308, 250, 203)
GUISetIcon("C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll", 200)
GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF)
$Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 0, 0, 648, 308, BitOR($ES_AUTOVSCROLL,$ES_READONLY, $ES_WANTRETURN, $WS_VSCROLL), 0)
$Pfad = "C:" &  @HomePath & ">"
GUICtrlSetData(-1,$Pfad)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x00FF00)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x000000)
$Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 0, 0,341,19,$ES_AUTOHSCROLL,0)
GUICtrlSetState (-1,$GUI_FOCUS)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x00FF00)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x000000)
$Button = GUICtrlCreateButton ("OK",0,0)
GUICtrlSetState (-1,$GUI_HIDE)
Dim $Form1_AccelTable[1][2] = [["{ENTER}", $Button]]
GUISetAccelerators($Form1_AccelTable)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###
$Pfad = @CRLF & @CRLF & "C:" &  @HomePath & ">"
$Pfad2 = "C:" &  @HomePath & ">"
GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_ENDE")
GUICtrlSetOnEvent ($Button,"_CMD")
$Befehle = "echo|ipconfig|dir|cd|cls|Help|Exit"
$BefehleB = "Gibt einen Text zurück|zeigt die IP an|zeigt alle Dateinen und Ortner im aktuellen Pfad an|Wechselt das verzeichniss|Löscht den Bildschirminhalt|Zeigt diese Hilfe an|Beendet das Programm"
$sBefehle = StringSplit ($Befehle,"|")
$sBefehleB = StringSplit ($BefehleB,"|")
$Zeichen3 = _GUICtrlEdit_GetTextLen($Edit1)
$Down = _GUICtrlEdit_PosFromChar($Edit1, $Zeichen3 -1)
$Pos = ControlGetPos ($Form1,"",$Input1)
GUICtrlSetPos($Input1,$Down[0]+8,$Down[1],648 - $Down[0]-25)
While 1
    $Fucus = ControlGetFocus ($Form1)
    If $Fucus <> "Edit2" Then
        If _IsPressed ("01") Or _IsPressed ("02") Or _IsPressed ("03") Then
            Sleep (0)
        ElseIf _IsAnyKeyPressed() Then
            GUICtrlSetState ($Input1,256)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    _InputPos()
    Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func _ENDE()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_ENDE
Func _CMD()
    _GUICtrlEdit_BeginUpdate($Edit1)
    $Fund = False
    $Befehl = GUICtrlRead ($Input1)
    $sBefehl = StringSplit ($Befehl," ")
    _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,$Befehl & @CRLF)
    If IsArray ($sBefehle) Then
        For $1 = 1 To $sBefehle[0]
            $Suche = StringInStr ($Befehl,$sBefehle[$1],2)
            If $Suche > 0 Then
                If $sBefehle[$1] = "echo" Then
                    If $sBefehl[0] >= 2 Then
                        If $sBefehl[2] = "/?" Then
                            _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Echo gibt einen Text zurück" & @CRLF & "echo [text]" & $Pfad)
                        Else
                            $Zeichen = StringLen ($sBefehle[$1])
                            $Zeichen2 = StringLen ($Befehl)
                            $Ergebnis = StringRight ($Befehl,$Zeichen2 - $Zeichen - $Suche)
                            If $Ergebnis <> "" Then
                                _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,$Ergebnis  & $Pfad)
                            Else
                                _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Syntax Error" & @CRLF & "echo [text]" & $Pfad)
                            EndIf
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                    $Fund = True
                ElseIf $sBefehle[$1] = "exit" Then
                    $Status = False
                    If $sBefehl[0] >= 2 Then
                            _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Beendet das Programm")
                            _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,$Pfad)
                            $Status = True
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                    If $Status = False Then
                        Exit
                    EndIf
                    $Fund = True
                ElseIf $sBefehle[$1] = "Help" Then
                    If $sBefehle[0] = $sBefehleB[0] Then
                        For $2 = 1 To $sBefehle[0]
                            _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,@CRLF & $sBefehle[$2] & @TAB & $sBefehleB[$2])
                        Next
                    Else
                        _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Programm hat Datenfehler")
                    EndIf
                    $Fund = True
                ElseIf $sBefehle[$1] = "ipconfig" Then
                    $Status = False
                    If $sBefehl[0] >= 2 Then
                            _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Gibt die IP-Adresse von deinem PC zurück")
                            $Status = True
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                    If $Status = False Then
                        _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Deine IP ist:" & @TAB & _GetIP())
                    EndIf
                    $Fund = True
                ElseIf $sBefehle[$1] = "cls" Then
                    $Status = False
                    If $sBefehl[0] >= 2 Then
                            _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Löscht den Bildschirminhalt")
                            $Status = True
                        EndIf
                    EndIf
                    If $Status = False Then
                        _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($Edit1,"")
                        _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,$Pfad2)
                    EndIf
                    $Fund = True
                EndIf
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
    If $Fund = False Then
        _GUICtrlEdit_AppendText($Edit1,"Der Befehl " & $Befehl & " existiert nicht oder kann nicht Gefunden werden" & $Pfad)
    EndIf
    _Scroll($Edit1)
    _GUICtrlEdit_EndUpdate($Edit1)
    GUICtrlSetData ($Input1,"")
EndFunc
Func _Scroll($Felt)
    $Lines = _GUICtrlEdit_GetLineCount($Felt)
    _GUICtrlEdit_LineScroll($Felt, 0, $Lines)
EndFunc   ;==>_Scroll
Func _InputPos ()
    $Zeichen3 = _GUICtrlEdit_GetTextLen($Edit1)
    $Down = _GUICtrlEdit_PosFromChar($Edit1, $Zeichen3 -1)
    $Pos = ControlGetPos ($Form1,"",$Input1)
    If $Pos[0] <> $Down[0] And $Pos[1] <> $Down[1] Then
        GUICtrlSetPos($Input1,$Down[0]+8,$Down[1],648 - $Down[0]-25)
    EndIf
EndFunc
Edited by armoros

Neither do I.

UDF List:

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_ArrayFilter/_ArrayReduce_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

You didn't really answer my question from before, so my suggestion is look at the Help file because no one has any idea what you're trying to achieve.

UDF List:

You didn't really answer my question from before, so my suggestion is look at the Help file because no one has any idea what you're trying to achieve.

I want to run this german script...thats all...

I will look the help file or i will learn german form google trans.

Thanks again

Link topic:

Thank you Belini i knew that thread but the last workink link IsPressed_UDF 2.0 dosen't work with this script

and the last update link IsPressed_UDF 2.2 is broken...

Thank you anyway..

What is broken? The download is right there at the bottom of the post :D

Hi AdmiralAlkex........What excuse to give now !!, i am ;)

You are right i checked the very last line...i didn't saw the bottom..

Sorry people... :)