Embedded IE Javascript Problems

I am having a problem with embedded IE. If I open Internet Explorer on my computer and login to this site, everything works fine but when I login to this site using an autoit embedded browser, the site does not work anymore.

Edited by drego

I dont think there is an error in the code. Just something wrong with the browser object. maybe some setting I can change that will allow the javascript to execute properly? like I said it works in the normal IE browser:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <INet.au3>
_IEErrorHandlerRegister ()
$ie = _IECreateEmbedded ()
$mainFrm = GUICreate("offer migrator", 800, 900, 187, 2)
$GUIActiveX = GUICtrlCreateObj($ie, 10, 20, 780, 800)
GUISetState()
_IENavigate ($ie,'***')
$form = _IEFormGetCollection($ie,0)
$usernameInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "u")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($usernameInput, "t@tom.com")
$passwordInput = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($form, "p")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($passwordInput, "****")
_IEFormSubmit($form)
sleep(6000)
;_IELinkClickByIndex($ie,4)
;_IELinkClickByIndex($ie,4)
_IELinkClickByText($ie,"Add Offer")
sleep(2000)
_IELinkClickByText($ie,"Add Offer")
;_IENavigate($ie,"javascript:LazyLoader({js:'/js/wizards/addcampaign.js?v=' + VERSION,load:function(){addCampaignWizard();}});",0)
;MsgBox(0,'dfs','dfdsfs')
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
EndSelect
WEnd

If you would like login details to take a look please PM me. Like I said. I will pay for the solution. This is important.

Keep your money, username and password are well entered but

_IEFormSubmit($form) doesn't work.

I will take a look.

my script logs into the site just fine. try to see whats happening in the video though thats the real problem. There is an interface that the browser object in my app does not load properly however in normal IE it does.

I do not recognize the browser in the video, is it IE ?

Because when i try with my IE browser to ( manually ) go on this website, after login step, the loading pop up window stay and IE in the bottom left corner display errors on page.

With another browser it loads correctly. ;)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

The WebBrowser object used for embedding, although exposing most of the same methods and properties as the InternetExplorer object, is different. It is possible that this issue is realated to AutoIt, but it may well be that that app will not run correctly in an embedded control and you could test that with another language.

The pragmatic approach would be to just avoid it and use the approach here:

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

I am able to get it to work in _iecreate rather than embedded. I can still do all of the same things in _iecreate right? and then I can just hide the browser window so my app is still clean?

I imagine you can do more with _iecreate than you can do with the embedded control, but I don't know for sure. Have you looked at DaleHohm's suggestion?

I was going to but wakillon said it didn't work

It doesn't work with my IE8 but may be you have another IE version ?

okay I just tested and it does work. I guess the normal embedded IE uses a previous version of IE?

Edited by drego

My suggestion uses a full instance of IE, so it will work the same as interactively. @wakillon should do some more troubleshooting.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

My suggestion uses a full instance of IE, so it will work the same as interactively. @wakillon should do some more troubleshooting. Dale

I don't know of which troubleshooting you talk.

I have tried with 2 computers one with IE7 and other with IE8

and in the 2 cases after login step the DotRoi.com loadind pop up stay permanently...

May be drego is on IE9 and there is an incompatibility with previous IE versions.

I let you try ! ;)

I don't know of which troubleshooting you talk.

When your analysis ends with "doesn't work, don't know why", you usually aren't done troubleshooting.

Dale

@Dale

I asked him what IE version he had but he doesn't answered.

I just want to help by saying what is happening on my side with my IE versions.

If it does not help much, with no more precisions of his part this remains indices.

Did you try with yours ?