capture non-selectable text

Hi i want to capture 2 numbers.. separated my a comma into variables for use in a macro.. the numbers are unselectable but the location of the number is known.. ie its always shown at the same place.. how can i do this? see image below..

Posted Image thats the 2 numbers.. its ok if its captured to 1 variable, cause its possible to split them later. but how to capture it?

yes it is TOP @jlogan, actually TOP2.. in TOP2 they have a new feature called auto trace.. what it does is u put in the cords in that and it will move ur char to the given cords.. can also select npc/ mob locations from a list also provided ingame. --> cool dont have to click click click till reaching destination

BUT, 1 problem it works in only 3 maps, the reason being other maps are not added to the list. What im trying to do is read this cords and move the char to specified cords on any map

I tried tesseract to get the cords but its pretty slow

these are the lines i used -

Dim $cords
$cords = _TesseractScreenCapture(0, "", 1, 12, 740, 61, 1380, 890, 0)
$cords = StringSplit ( $cords, "," )

• Moderators

Hi, Yuri999. I didn't get back to this post before you apparently resolved the issue yourself. Nevertheless, please take a look at the forum rules for future reference; we do not discuss game automation on this forum.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!