hellp whitch browserGame bot

Hi,I want to ask how dothat he pressed on the link for now

whilea

$ x= 14

while$x>= 1

_IELinkClickByText($OIE, the"Bank")

Sleep(1000)

_IELinkClickByText($OIE, "*Bone 1000)

and when he bones it gives me get that 991 and Bones is not pressing me on the text, or something understood what I mean?Sorry for the English language:/ please help

Edited by 123317

This post helps alot with what you're dealing with.
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Hello 123317,

First, Welcome to the AutoIt Forums!

I suggest you take a moment to read the Forum Rules, so you will understand why your topic is forbidden to be discussed or helped here. Anyone that helps you, could be in as much, if not more, heat than the person requesting help on a taboo subject. After you read the rules, search the forums with the words 'game' and 'bot', and see what happens to those that have tried to argue around the rules.

Glad to see you here, and hope to help you with a legitimate project on a later date. Make sure to read the rules. If you create another topic without the words 'game' in it, they will catch on, and consider it 'locked topic evasion' which is usually dealt with by a site ban.

P.S. I'm not trying to be rude, just giving you a heads up to point out that you have already lost the battle with the word 'game' alone.

Realm

My Contributions: Unix Timestamp: Calculate Unix time, or seconds since Epoch, accounting for your local timezone and daylight savings time. RegEdit Jumper: A Small & Simple interface based on Yashied's Reg Jumper Function, for searching Hives in your registry.