Small questions from a newbie (2)

Hello , since last thread was locked because of the bad example im going to ask again with another example ;)

Q1:Can this language be programmed , that it acts even the when the window is closed ?

Example: For example i have a script that need to be clicked every 2 second for 10 hours , is there anyway with this scripting language that i can be doing something else in another window and it still clicking only in that window?

Q2: can it detect simple colours and figures?

Example: For example i need to click a certain button everytime a picture of a cow appears and another button when a picture of a frog appears , is this language able to do it?

Thanks everyone :)

You can create an array of pixel colors within a given region, and match that against an expected array of pixels...doesn't work for moving objects so well, such as in a game ;)

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

The sad truth is that, whatever you may have read here and there on the Internet, AutoIt doesn't work well for games.

This wonderful site allows debugging and testing regular expressions (many flavors available). An absolute must have in your bookmarks.
Another excellent RegExp tutorial. Don't forget downloading your copy of up-to-date pcretest.exe and pcregrep.exe here
RegExp tutorial: enough to get started
PCRE v8.33 regexp documentation latest available release and currently implemented in AutoIt beta.

SQLitespeed is another feature-rich premier SQLite manager (includes import/export). Well worth a try.
SQLite Expert (freeware Personal Edition or payware Pro version) is a very useful SQLite database manager.
An excellent eBook covering almost every aspect of SQLite3: a must-read for anyone doing serious work.
SQL tutorial (covers "generic" SQL, but most of it applies to SQLite as well)
A work-in-progress SQLite3 tutorial. Don't miss other LxyzTHW pages!
SQLite official website with full documentation (may be newer than the SQLite library that comes standard with AutoIt)

You can create an array of pixel colors within a given region, and match that against an expected array of pixels...doesn't work for moving objects so well, such as in a game ;)

well what if it keeps updating so often that it actually works in moving objects since it updates at such a high speed ( for example each 0.2 seconds it would try and detect the pixels )

Hello , since last thread was locked because of the bad example im going to ask again with another example Posted Image

I'm guessing you still haven't read the rules. If you had, you would have stumbled across...

• Do not create a new topic on a subject if a previous topic on that subject was locked.

Whenever someone says "pls" because it's shorter than "please", I say "no" because it's shorter than "yes".

It is quite clear our rules do not mean anything to you. So take a few days to read them, comprehend them and learn to respect them. Otherwise the next time you break them you will be permanently removed from this forum. Simply re-asking your question and removing the word "game" is not acceptable and is (unsurprisingly) covered by the rules.

Thread locked, 3 day ban.