EXIF

Are there any functions in AutoIt for reading/writing EXIF info to jpg's?  If there arent could they be added?

Kevin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

See this topic in the 'scripts & scraps' forum: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...wtopic=7134&hl=

However, the download link given is not active anymore. You could ask the author for the new link.

Regards,

-Sven

Cool, thanks for the info. Now I just wish I had the wherewithall (and knowledge) to actually create functions to write EXIF info! I think it would be awesome to be able to make scripts to change comments especially. Seems like there are tons of programs out there, but none that do all of what I need without either costing $100 or coming with so much bloat it's not even funny.

Kevin

Cool, thanks for the info.  Now I just wish I had the wherewithall (and knowledge) to actually create functions to write EXIF info!  I think it would be awesome to be able to make scripts to change comments especially.  Seems like there are tons of programs out there, but none that do all of what I need without either costing $100 or coming with so much bloat it's not even funny. 

Kevin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure you can... If new comments not larger then old - it's even simple enough. But in case if new comments are larger - you need to rewrite entire tag... Heh, I suppose then you will understand, why this software cost so much :)