Bring mouse to center of the screen

Hey AutoIt Community !

I'm new to all these macros and hotkeys, but I was wondering that is there simple way to bring your cursor to center of your screen by pressing button on your mouse.

Ex. My cursor is top-left corner of my screen and when I press left or right -button on the mouse, it instantly moves to the center of my screen.

Thanks in advice ! ;)

#include <Misc.au3>

If _IsPressed("01") then 
MouseMove(@DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2)
EndIf

;) Something like this??

Edited by MKISH

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

#include <Misc.au3>

HotkeySet("{ESC}","_Exit")

While 1
   If _IsPressed("01") then

MouseMove(@DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2, 0) ; instant

EndIf
   Sleep(50)
WEnd

Func _Exit()
   Exit
EndFunc

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

• 1 month later...

The following code doesn't work for me: The mouse isn't moved to the center of the screen. Is this due to my using relative coords?

#include <Misc.au3>

;0=relative, 1=absolute, 2=client
AutoItSetOption ( "MouseCoordMode", 0 )

_WinWaitActivate("[CLASS:MyClass]","")
MouseClick("left",743,15)

;Not moved where expected
MouseMove(@DesktopWidth/2, @DesktopHeight/2)

Thank you.

It moves to the middle of my main screen (I have 2 monitors) when I run it, where's it moving for you?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was clicking on a window in full screen.

The answer to your question is yes, it's because you're using relative mode.

Edited by BrewManNH

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator