How capture a text from iexplorer checking until it is show?

Hi, my english sucks but i'll try my best

I'm in trouble with a java script... the java script have a delay when I open the url and after it finish, an especific string apears.

I what to check continuously all the showed text in that iexplorer window until that string is found.

If possible, I what to do it without using any mouse or keyboard simulations... so using CTRL+A and stuff like that isnt a choice

I cant see the way to do it.. I know there is one but need some help with ideas to get it donne... Hope u guys can give me some direction that I can try

Thanks for now... or maybe "Muito obrigado!" hehe i'm brom brazil ;)

Possible to test your task on my computer?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

Possible to test your task on my computer?

I think it is not possible because it work with a geographic data base and the image files are HUGE! I know doing this way will be much more simple to explain the situantion but is impossible send to you all the files that will be necessary.

You may want to use greasemonkey for this.

http://www.greasespot.net/

I read this at the website:

"Greasemonkey is a Firefox extension that allows you to customize the way webpages look and function."

but autoit only hav build-in functions to work with Internet Explorer, am I right? Or I'm missing someting?

-----------------------------------

the objective is more simple than it may look

I just want get ALL the text from a iexplorer window, like the CTRL+A function, but without using keystrokes or mouse simulations

I can handle the rest of the history.. but this step is being a big problem to me

may exist other ways to do it, but may envolve java scripting and be much more complicated

I dont know much about java and I think the simplest way is the best way

hi

I'm trying to use ControlTreeView to reach the EDIT>SELECT ALL of the internet explorer window.. but it isnt working! someone please, help!

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IEAttach("the title goes here") <--- I know.. I know...

$hwnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd")

ControlTreeView ( $hwnd, "", "[CLASS:ToolbarWindow32]", "Expand", "File" )

Edited by lsschlieper

If you want Select All, why not use

_IEAction($oIE, "selectall")

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble