Mozilla Find Button And Click IT

I Wanna make an Automataizer for 3 web butons and then wright to local file but so far I failed I use mozilla Here's the code:

Send ("{^a}")
Send ("{^c}")
   $text = ClipGet ()
   Send ("^w")
   $getclick = WinGetText ( " " , "Buton1")
   MouseClick ($getclick , , , , ,)
   Send ("^v")
   $getclick1 = WinGetText ( " " , "Buton2")
   MouseClick ($getclick1 , , , , ,)

$getclick2 = WinGetText ( " " , "Boton3")
   MouseClick ($getclick2 , , , , ,)
   FileWrite("C:\Status.txt","TEXT" $text)

I can't get te window title it's diferently randomizing evry time

Look for FF.au3 in the forum

ok lol that's complicated maybe I can use ie can you give me the code for IE ?

_IEAction ("Text", "click")

is it correct?

Edited by saio

Can't you do a $var = Run($browser) and then use $var as an HWND to target it?

Or look at

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ; When commanding windows, find titles as a String-In-String type way.

Opt("CaretCoordMode", 0) ; 0 = relative coords to the defined window

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

i want it to be as simple as it coud be > iven more I dont realy care it uses a ie or firefox

so what action exactly do i use to be that way in ie ....

if posible No variables

Edited by saio

Look at the _IE functions in the helpfile. They are all well documented

Edited by mechaflash213
Spoiler

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.”

Look at the _IE functions in the helpfile. They are all well documented

ok 1 more thing will I be able to get around

MouseClick("left", 0, 500, 2) using mozilla?? insted of just clicking there Coud I use something to make it click the boton not the position

sometnig like the serch function in firefox Ctrl+F ?

If you want to use Mozilla then you have to use FF.au3.

If you want to use IE.au3 then you have to use Internet explorer.

No, IE.au3 will NOT work with Firefox. Firefox works in a completely different way than IE so you have to pick what you want to do.

No, you can't use mouseclick with anything and not have the window active and have it work. Mouseclick does just what is says on the can - it moves the mouse and clicks. It has no idea if what you are clicking on is what you want.

No, you can't use controlclick in a web based window. The reason is controlclick is for a MS Windows based object, not a WEB based object such as a button on a web page.

Again, if you want to use Firefox you should use ff.au3. If it is too much for you then I suggest you read and try the examples that the FF.au3 thread provides to learn how.