RECHERCHE UN PRO D'AutoIt!!!! BEAUCOUP DE CODAGE, APPLICATIONS MAISON, REMUNERATION, SITE WEB $$$

Bonjour a tous!!

j'ai une bonne base en programmation et j'essaie de comprendre ce language qui est nouveau pour moi...

J'aimerais construire une interface utilisateur et créer des scripts automatisés. Je realise que l'apprentissage de ce language risque de me necessiter un long moment.

J'ai donc décidé de chercher quelqu'un qui pourrais m'aider a coder et a comprendre le langage...

Je suis du quebec et recherche un programmeur québécois, environ de mon age, j'ai 36 ans, mais un candidat plus jeune avec d'excellentes competences m'interesserais tout autant. Je veux developper mon site web et je suis presentement a coder un screensaver qui me permettra de financer mon projet. Je suis bloqué et je n'avance plus. J'offre de partager les revenus et peux payer le developpement de mes software d'ici a ce qu'ils soient rentables.

Mes besoins ne sont pas trop "calés", des commandes IE, des proxy, du Excel et une interface graphique.

SVP repondez moi!!

This is ENGLISH forum!!

This is false. People are free to post in whatever language they wish. Choosing to post in a language other than English, however, is going to severely limit the amount of assistance one will receive since English is the dominate language on the forum.

Anyway, this thread is stupid and will die out soon enough. Otherwise, it doesn't violate any rules if Google Translate is to be believed about it's contact (It was comprehensible so I assume it was fairly accurate).

Work with? Do you mean someone to work for you from the same area as you are? Well, if thats the case, then the OP is at a wrong place. Rent-A-Coder or vWorker may be the answers to your question though... ;)

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

Here is the Google translation of the original post for those interested

Hi all!

I have a good background in programming and I try to understand this language is new to me ...

I would like to build a user interface and create automated scripts. I realize that learning this language may require a long time to me.

So I decided to find someone who could help me to code and understand the language ...

I'm from quebec and a research programmer Quebec, about my age, I'm 36, but a younger candidate with excellent skills interests me as much. I want to develop my website and I am currently coding has a screensaver that will allow me to fund my project. I'm stuck and I no longer progressing. I offer to share revenues and can pay for my software development is by what they are profitable.

My needs are not too "set", IE commands, proxies, and the Excel GUI.

Please answer me!

I read it as a profit share scheme open to programmers from Quebec but then again I've always had a problem with understanding the Québécois mind.

For the OP

You may have better luck in the French forum.

http://www.autoit.fr/

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Protip: If a moderator has posted in a thread DO NOT REPORT IT. This thread was reported. I saw the report. I REPLIED IN THE THREAD. It was reported again. Why? I SAW IT. Think, please.

Why isn't that allowed there? There's a whole section devoted to asking people to help with or to create scripts for them on the French forum.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Yes, it's true, but the help is given for free and not for money. If we start to talk money, where are the limits?

Like here :

Ok, I stop on the first search page. ;)

Best Regards.Thierry

Thought we were talking about the French forum for a second, must have made a mistake. /sarcasm

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• 2 months later...

Moi, je pourrais t'enseigner l'AutoIt si tu veux, mais je vais pas costruire des applications avec toi. (Je ne suis pas Québecois, btw... juste un étudiant de français :D )

I could teach you AutoIt if you want, but I won't make applications with you. (I'm not from Québec, btw... just studying French :D)