Help me with a BOT for a Facebook Game

Dear frnds.. There is a game name Barn Buddy in FB; You need some animals in your farm have to click them for gathering XP in the game.. I just need to create a BOT which will Click in every pixel in the Game Interface.. The game is pretty Colorful and every Animal have different colors so clicking in specific color only wont help me.. I just need a bot to Click in every Pixel in a rectangular area except a little area where they have my In Game Profile Picture and Zoom in an Zoom out buttons and other buttons are located... Please Help me with this.. I have almost 400 Animals in my farm which I have to click every 6 hours to level up... Plz help me

Welcome to AutoIt and the forum!

I think you will find the solution here.

Do not discuss any of the following:

Automating games or game servers. This rule is zero tolerance. Any discussion of using AutoIt to launch or interact with a game or game server violates our rules. See below for more details.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Moderators

Forum rule violation, thread locked.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.