Give me an advice

I've heard that with C++ you can accomplish much more than with AutoIt and that it is more flexible and fast but with AutoIt I feel much more comfortable plus I can't find such good tutorials for the things I need on C++. AutoIt tutorials are so clear and understandable and now I'm not sure what to do to stay on AutoIt or to go for C++..

Please give me an advice and tell me what do you think ;)

n0pr0bl3m, recently I have gone off away from AutoIt, after maybe a year developing with it and ventured into C++ - it is a MASSIVE step. However I also have PHP under my belt so that was a step up. I advise you to learn AutoIt first if you haven't as the core programming concepts are similar. So I can develop in C++ - and do often, so why am I back here? I guess its because of the guy above ^

Just kidding. Valik is great and it is always funny to stumble across his little gems across the forum but the reason I am still here is because AutoIt is such a friendly language - its the kind of language you want to take home to introduce to your parents, however C++ is the one you wanna slam in their face sometimes... And the community is so friendly...

So an Valik suggested above, I reccomend both. But I would suggest AutoIt (or another scripting language) first.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]My code does not have bugs! It just develops random features.[/font]My Projects[list][*]Live Streaming (Not my project, but my edited version)[right]AutoIt Wrappers![/right][/list]Pure randomness[list][*]Small Minds.......................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple progress bar that changes direction at either sides.[/size][*]ChristmasIt AutoIt Christmas Theme..........................................................[size="1"]I WAS BOOOORED![/size][*]DriveToy..............................................................................................................[size="1"]Simple joke script. Trick your friends into thinking their computer drive is haywire![/size][/list]In Development[list][*]Your Background Task Organiser[*]AInstall Second Generation[/list]BEFORE POSTING ON THE FORUMS, TRY THIS:

%programfiles%/AutoIt3/autoit3.chm