How to use "WinpCap" in AutoIt3?

How to use the Function in "winpcap" with Autoit?

like: dllcall ("packet.dll.................)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, yes - If you want to call the DLL functions directly, use DllCall() You can also use DllOpen() if you're going to be making a lot of calls to that file. There are also a bunch of DllStruct*() functions for dealing with structures. See the beta documentation in "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\AutoIt.chm" (This is different than the normal help file) or if you're using SciTE, press ALT-F1 to get the beta help file.

Oh, yes - If you want to call the DLL functions directly, use DllCall()  You can also use DllOpen() if you're going to be making a lot of calls to that file.  There are also a bunch of DllStruct*() functions for dealing with structures.  See the beta documentation in "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta\AutoIt.chm" (This is different than the normal help file) or if you're using SciTE, press ALT-F1 to get the beta help file.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank U First。

Could you Give me a Example about dllcall WinpCap in AutoIt?

Like Send IP Packet.

Thank u. :)

Thank U First。

Could you Give me a Example about dllcall WinpCap in AutoIt?

Like Send IP Packet.

Thank u. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Show me the syntax for the function that you want to call. And show me how you might call it in another language and maybe I can help you with the translation.

Show me the syntax for the function that you want to call.  And show me how you might call it in another language and maybe I can help you with the translation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Blindwig

Please Look this:

http://www.winpcap.org/docs/docs31beta4/html/index.html

Could you give me a example about anyone Function in the Document use "Dllcall"?

Thank you a lot!. :whistle: