Load and program in memory and delete the exe

akorx

Hi,

I've got a question that is "special"... Is there a way to create a script that loads itself in memory and that delete the exe that is on the disk?

The purpose : the exe must run only one time and never stay on the disk after...

NB : a way could be to use 2 programs. The fisrt could load the second and delete it after but the first stays on the disk... and it s not a good solution for me.

I'm french so sorry for my bad english.

Edited by akorx

AkorxMail akorx@yahoo.fr

Well Sorry for not Helping ............

By the Way Not Having the Knowledge............. :)

Advice: Ask a Moderator to Shift your Topic to the GENERAL HELP AND SUPPORT FORUM or create a New 1..............

U will get better help there............ ;)

Its Really a Good Question ...............

BTW I would also like to get the Solution......

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

;) This person wrote something interesting:

Now, perhaps someone could please move this thread...

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

You have to do some serious hacking, hacking so advanced that not even the top ten greatest minds in cyber space have been able hit ground on this digital landmark yet, I have heard that they have monthly virtual gatherings where they discuss this very topic, "the remarkable vanishing exe theorem" as some call it. Although the claim is inconclusive, source undisclosed and their reputability is questionable.

Anyway, read about it here...