SciTE Script Editor

NEVERMIND, got it... DELETE ME

Question,

I was at home for lunch tried to get AutoIT installed with the editor. Noticed under the "Tool" Menu there was only the basic options not all the many options as I'm used to seeing. Installed the script editor so they would show up, and they didn't. Went to click on Help and nothing happens.

Came back to work, tried an earlier downloaded copy of both the v3 and Script editor, same thing, no advanced menus or Help function. Downloaded again both the v3 and the script editor. Uninstalled everything, deleted program files autoit things, restarted. Installed the freshly downloaded v3 and script. Same thing, no advanced options and no help.

Help where I can see the library is crucial. The advanced tools options I couldn't care less about but I know something is wrong because I don't see them. My blood is starting to boil I cannot believe I had to bother you all to see what was wrong. I've been using Autoit many years.

Thanks in advanced!

Edited by SICARIOS

There is a stripped down version of SciTE that comes with AutoIt and a full SciTE package.

Install the full SciTE Package.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki