mouse help with autoit

Hi,

This is kinda two questions...

I'm creating a Diablo 3 xpadder profile and I was wondering if anybody could help me with making the left stick move like WASD in simulation. I saw a video online and a guy said he used autoit to do this so I downloaded it and I have absoulty no idea what to do lol. IM trying to figure it out right now and would really appreciate some help.

Currently (in my xpadder profile) I have the left stick using mouse and set to look spring so when I let go of the stick the mouse returns to the center, my other question is (using this concept) is there a way that I could limit the travel of the mouse cursor (I'm assuming if possible autoit might be able to do this as well)? I would like to keep it close to the character instead of going all the way off the screen in the direction im pointing the left stick. I'd like the range to be like and half inch or so diameter circle. I think it would be so much easier on combat, picking up items, zoning, etc... I see that being a major improvement.

I'm trying to make Diablo play awesome on a gaming pad as it is on keyboard... these are the final pieces. The first question is crucial, the second is icing on the cake.

I'm open to thoughts and ideas

:) If I were a mod (Melba23 or Valik), I would say:

Thread locked since its clearly related to Game Automation. Make sure you read the forum rules before posting. We take such issues very seriously and you are no exception here!!! ;)

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

why? I'm doing nothing malicious/cheating/farming/hacking etc. Did my post say "hey guys, can you help me build a script so my guy will run around and kill all the monsters on the screen for me!!!" no it did not. All I am simply trying to do is create a working controller profile (which the developers should have done in the first place) so I can play the game with my PS3 controller. there is no "automation" involved what so ever if you would have read my post. This is all about the mouse and is it moving on its own? no. Hopefully this is not the brand of "help" I'll receive here.

You mention a game in your first post. Am I right? So, basically I am trying to tell you that this magical word makes the moderators go 'flamming mode', although they have valid reasons...

Related to the programming part, search the help file for _IsPressed and Send functions. I can't go any further (bound by the rules). Read the forum rules well and then you'll understand my previous post better.

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

you should read your user agreements with blizzard...use of any automated product is grounds to get kicked off bnet, and yes, you also gave them rights to view open processes while running ;)

IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

I believe the tool was written in AutoHotKey, not AutoIt. At least according to the forum post where I found it on Blizzard's site. I downloaded the tool but haven't looked at it. Unless, of course, you are trying to use a different tool.

Either way this isn't appropriate for this forum due to our rules. Maybe I'll show interest in the idea and implement an AutoIt solution but probably not as there are a number of issues with using a gamepad.

Thread locked.