1. JScript

JScript

2. jvanegmond

jvanegmond

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mLipok
      Recently I start wd_capabilities.au3 project on my side.
      I think this is time to share to AutoIt community.
      Check attached UDF: wd_capabilities.au3

Here is a scratch example showing how to use them:
      #include "wd_helper.au3" #include "wd_capabilities.au3" _Example() Func _Example() ........ ........ ........ _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments(Null) ; CLEANUP ARGS _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('--headless') _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('start-maximized') _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('disable-infobars') _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments('user-data-dir', 'C:\Users\' & @UserName & '\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default') Local $s_WD_Capabilities_Arguments = _WD_Capabilities_Build_Arguments(Default) ; GET ARGS _WD_Capabilities_Build_Preferences(Null) ; CLEANUP PREFS If $s_Download_dir Then _WD_Capabilities_Build_Preferences('download.default_directory', $s_Download_dir) Local $s_WD_Capabilities_Preferences = _WD_Capabilities_Build_Preferences(Default) ; GET PREFS Local $s_Desired_Capabilities = _WD_Capabilities_Build_JSON('chrome', $s_WD_Capabilities_Arguments, $s_WD_Capabilities_Preferences) Local $WD_SESSION = _WD_CreateSession($s_Desired_Capabilities) ........ ........ ........ EndFunc  
      I plan to publish the code on GitHub.
      In the indefinite future, when the project becomes more functional, if @Danp2 accepts it, I hope it may be included in the main WebDriver UDF.

I am waiting for yours feedback and help in the further development of this project.

REMARK 1:
      As so far this UDF only supports GoogleChrome.
      Adding support for other browsers shouldn't be difficult, I just didn't need to.

REMARK 2:
      For now, this project is working but still as a early BETA, so please do not discuss, ask questions, or post examples or snippets of code that pertain to any function of this UDF in other part of this forum, until it is found acceptable. Simply: discusion and tests only here in this topic.

Regards,
      @mLipok

• By WilliamasKumeliukas
      2021.07.15 News: Project is NOT dead! I am still very devoted into accomplishing this project, I am spending my every bit of energy that is left at end of the day (when there is any) for this project and it really does challenge my knowledge in AutoIt language but I won't give up  
      Hi,
      I started this project alone in May 2020 as project in my spare time at work, I'm working for a IT company that started opening their services to residential customers few months ago and now my position in the company kind of drifted in the doom and gloom world of repetitive tasks like: Reinstallation + Configuration of Windows 10.
      The procedure is very repetitive and I started feeling like being a robot which is the main reason I started this project.

==============================FAQ==================================
      1. Q: Do you want this project to be accomplished with the usage of AutoIt ONLY or 3rd party tools / Scripts (BATCH / POWERSHELL / VB) ? A: No, if I cannot find a way using AutoIt to accomplish a task I will move to my Plan B which consist of automating an 3rd party tool to accomplish the affected task until a solution is found. 2. Q: What do I get from helping/collaborating in this project? A: I will personally take the responsibility to mention you in the credits of this project. 3. Q: If I have more questions, can I ask? A: Certainly! feel free to ask any questions related to this project! 4. Q: What is the main goal of this project? A: Automating Windows 10 configuration without user interaction needed (as much as possible) ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Current progression of the project (more will be added in future)
      « Blue = Info || Yellow = Unfinished/Untested || Purple = Could be better || Green = Done ||Red = Not Yet Started »
      ***Very early Stage ***
      Connect Network Attached Storage(NAS) (Work but missing configuration in GUI - AutoIt only)
      Download & Install up to 600+ softwares (Tested & Working - using 3rd party tool + 50/50 Powershell/AutoIt)
       Auto prediction of Apps name of text typed inside input (Tested & Working - AutoIt Only)
      Change OEM Informations (Tested & Working -  AutoIt)
      Disable hibernation (Tested & Working - AutoIt only)
      Change Computer Name (Work but require testing - AutoIt only) 
      Show Computer Information and Smart status on GUI (Tested & Working - AutoIt Only)
      Change .pdf / .pdfxml from Edge to Adobe Reader DC (Tested & Working - using 3rd party tool)
      Change Edge to Google Chrome as Default Browser (Tested & Working - using 3rd party tool)
      Windows Updater (Seems to work but require further testing - AutoIt only)
      Install Office 365 / 2013 + Activation (To Do)
      Add L2TP VPN Configuration in Windows Built-in VPN (To Do)
      Save / Load tasks configuration profile in (.ini file) to avoid repeating same configuration twice (In progress - AutoIt Only)
      (EXPERIMENTAL) Install Apps from Microsoft Store with UIAutomation UDF made by: @junkew(Work if you know what your doing)
         P.S: Installing Apps from Microsoft Store will require usage of  UIA spy tool made by @LarsJ which you can download & learn how to use it on UIA Spy Tool thread.
      ***  If this project interest you, Reply here This will greatly help me to see if you'd like this project to become real  ***

Download: W10-Configurator.zip  (2021-07-19) 
      Project Website: W10-Configurator on GitHub 
      ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Best Regards,
      ~WilliamasKumeliukas
    • By Sanja
      Hello forum,
      I have the problem that I can not use Firefox in combination with WebDriver when using AutoIt on some websites. Of course it does not work with the very website I need it to work with.
      As soon as I want to open the desired website, I get the little robot icon which tells me that the "browser is under remote control" and the website stays blank.
      I CAN open the website (www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de) but I get blocked when I want to go to my account, to be precise.

I am using AutoIt 3.3.14.5 I have checked my FireFox version. It is up to date. Also the special browser drivers like gecko etrc. are up to date too and everything works fine with the WebDriver demo.
      It seems that another user also had the same problem, but the thread has already been closed and the users solution (setting security lower did not work for me).
      I mean I can only choose between "standard", "strict" and "customized". On "customized I unchecked everything but it still would not change anything.
      I also have checked Google Chrome and MS Edge. Same result.
      I tried swiching profiles (only with FireFox). Same result.
      I tried to acess a previously opened FireFox session where I manually logged in by using this code snippet:
      _WD_Option('Driver', 'C:\Path\to\the\executable\geckodriver.exe') _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log trace --connect-existing  --marionette-port 2828') _WD_Option('Port', 4444) Obviously I adjusted the path of the geckodriver.exe but it did not work at all on my computer.
      So far my code is really basically nothing but I can not even start to code. I myself am not a real coder and I know only the very basics like loops, conditions and variables.
      ----------------------------------------
      ; Script Start #include <Array.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <GuiComboBoxEx.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include "wd_core.au3" #include "wd_helper.au3" #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession, $sElement SetupGecko() $_WD_DEBUG = $_WD_DEBUG_None _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/m-meine-anzeigen.html?sort=CREATION_DATE_ASC&keyword=winter") Exit Func SetupGecko() _WD_Option('Driver', 'geckodriver.exe') _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log trace --marionette-port 2828') _WD_Option('Port', 4444) $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities":{"alwaysMatch": {"moz:firefoxOptions": {"args": ["-profile", "' & "C:/Users/myaccount/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/0123456.default-release" & '"],"log": {"level": "trace"}}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupGecko Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "excludeSwitches": [ "enable-automation"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome Func SetupEdge() _WD_Option('Driver', 'msedgedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--verbose --log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\msedge.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"ms:edgeOptions": {"binary": "' & StringReplace(@ProgramFilesDir, "\", "/") & '/Microsoft/Edge/Application/msedge.exe", "excludeSwitches": [ "enable-automation"], "useAutomationExtension": false}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupEdge --------------------------------------
      I left the three setup functions in, because I do not care what browser I use as long as I can start coding.
      Also, please understand that I am not trying to be lazy here. I do not want someone to code for me. Maybe the problem is very basic, but I just do not know how to eliminate that restriction.
      Is it something I need to uncheck in the browser settings or is it more complicated? If you need more information, I will be happy to provide those.
      If somebody has an idea or a solution, I would very much appreciate it.

Edit:
      I am not bothered by the robot icon itself. I do not care about it.  If I try to acess my regular ebay account: "https://mesg.ebay.de/mesgweb/ViewMessages/0" it works like a charm despite the notification that the browser is remotely controlled.
      My problem is, that the first website does not load for some reason ONLY when the browser is remote controlled.
    • By DJ143
      I have a autoit exe file which is used in upload/browse file functionality.  This has been integrated with selenium framework and I am invoking the autoit exe using Java process and runtime. 
      Now the issue is when I run the scripts and invoke the autoit exe in local it works perfectly.  But when I use selenium grid or jenkins to run the scripts in another windows server it is not working.
      Can anyone please suggest any solution for this?
    • By Hermes
      Hello, the script below will read column A from an excel file - and if a value matches in the browser, it will click the corresponding link and click on a specific button to paste the data, then writes "Completed" in Column B. It will continue to read from the excel file and do the same thing for all the remaining rows.
      #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "WinHttp.au3" #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <INet.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #Include "WinHttp.au3" #Include "_HtmlTable2Array.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "table1.html") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") ;ConsoleWrite ("mat-table " & $sElement & @CRLF) Local $aArray1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//td[contains(@class,'data')]", $sElement, True) sleep(1000) For $i = 0 to UBound($aArray1) - 1 $aArray1[$i] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aArray1[$i], 'text') Next ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;Email variables $SmtpServer = "" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED $FromName = "Hermes" ; name from who the email was sent $FromAddress = "sender@gmail.com" ; address from where the mail should come $ToAddress = "recipient@gmail.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED, use commas (,) to add more email addresses $Subject = "File not found" ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be $Body = "File not found!" ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail $AttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed $Importance = "High" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" $Username = "" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $Password = "" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $IPPort = 25 ; port used for sending the mail $ssl = 0 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS $tls = 0 ; enables/disables TLS when required Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters If FileExists($sWorkbook) Then ;Check if the file exist. Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters Local $aArray2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,Default,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) Local $iIdx Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Do Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]") Local $aElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]", $sElement, True) $iIdx = _ArraySearch($aArray1, $aArray2[$i]) If @error Then ContinueLoop _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aElement[$iIdx], 'click') If $i < $Skipline Then ContinueLoop $oRange = $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("B" & $i + 1 & ":XFD" & $i + 1) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) ;Paste Local $oTest4 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "pastebutton") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest4, 'click') Sleep(1000) ;Save Button Local $save3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "button.button") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $save3, 'click') _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, "Completed", "B" & $i+1) sleep(1000) Next Until (Not @error) _Excel_Close($oWorkbook) Else _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl, $tls) Exit EndIf _WD_LoadWait($sSession) ;Attaching files to emails Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance="Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0, $tls = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf ; Set security params If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True If $tls Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendtls") = True ;Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send $objEmail="" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom Local $aDir = _FileListToArrayRec(@TempDir, "scoped_dir*;chrome_*", $FLTAR_FOLDERS, $FLTAR_NORECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) Sleep(2000) For $i = 1 To $aDir[0] DirRemove($aDir[$i], $DIR_REMOVE) Next _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome If the excel file doesn't exists in the folder, it will send an email to a specific recipient.
      What i am trying figure out now is if the excel crashes while the script/loop is running, I want to relaunch the excel file continue to the last row before the excel crashed. So if the value of column B is not marked as "completed", it should continue from that row
      Appreciate any help that I can get to achieve this.
      table1.html test.xlsx