WinWait? titles and text

I remember for years ago when I first used AutoIT I'd a code where I could make the script wait for a site. Not by title, but by the HTML page itself by choosing a word or code that's on the page.

If I remember correct it shall be WinWait?

Though I've tried to use both WinWaitActive and WinWait, with one word of the title (not the whole) and then a word that I've on the HTML page. But it doesn't seem to work!

Do anybody know what function I'm looking for?

Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping a thread!

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Though I am also a Newbie like you, but i had a solution to your problem. There is a option of setting modes, how autoIT uses to match the strings that you provide with the title. You can use AutoITSetOption () function.

for example,

AutoITSetOption (" WinTitleMatchMode" , 2)

WinActivate("YouTube" , "Destroyed in Seconds")

should activate the youtube window in which destryed in seconds ( or whatever) is opened...

have a look at the help file and try it out...

"Let me win[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:small;], [/color]but if I cannot[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:small;] win, let me be brave in the attempt"[/color]

When working with "HTML page" you should use the IE UDF that comes with AutoIt to wait for the page to load and then access the content.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki